Author Topic: Just saying hello  (Read 2800 times)

Offline [...]

Just saying hello
« on: November 04, 2016, 11:44:06 AM »
Hello

Im nine,

I have an interest in miscarriages of justice, and feel that if people can help just a little, and support those who otherwise may not have a voice.

Even if people are wrong in their assumptions, i think that their intention are hopefully for the good.

There are many miscarriages of justice and their are many people who make false confessions, Good strong evidence is needed to support these confessions that people make.

As long as someone is in prison doing the time for a crime, most members of the public as satisfied with a conviction, but the trouble is, if they did not do it then the real perpetrator is still walking the street, having an opportunity to commit more serious crime.

sorry i didn't introduce myself earlier

Offline Angelo222

Re: Just saying hello
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 03:40:00 PM »
Hello

Im nine,

I have an interest in miscarriages of justice, and feel that if people can help just a little, and support those who otherwise may not have a voice.

Even if people are wrong in their assumptions, i think that their intention are hopefully for the good.

There are many miscarriages of justice and their are many people who make false confessions, Good strong evidence is needed to support these confessions that people make.

As long as someone is in prison doing the time for a crime, most members of the public as satisfied with a conviction, but the trouble is, if they did not do it then the real perpetrator is still walking the street, having an opportunity to commit more serious crime.

Welcome to the forum, has the name 'Nine' have some significance?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 02:21:09 AM »
Hello

Im nine,

Welcome to the forum.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 09:41:49 PM »
Hello

Im nine,

Even if people are wrong in their assumptions, i think that their intention are hopefully for the good

You see I don't agree with this Nine. I don't believe all people's intentions are good.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 11:43:14 PM »
Hello

Im nine,

What "good strong evidence" do you suggest then?

Murderers are "walking the streets" Nine. Look at unsolved murder cases.

Then think about all those murderers who have served their life sentence and have been released. They aren't all reformed characters.

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation