Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 266895 times)

Benita

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 01:48:50 AM »
Cannot you read? One of these two ex spies is a crook, sought by many people in this world.  Means, very clever!
So it isn't impossible that people like him make a plan of kidnapping some child and then offer himself to find the child. I think for this kind of a profile of a man this wouldn't be impossible.
That was my first impression, not saying this has happened in this case!

Gosh, imagine your child goes missing and you have to deal with such characters!

if it was possible why keep her all this time why not bring her home job done get paid ...I find your idea rather daft if you dont mind me saying so  8-)(--)

neeley is right you should take that walk in the park.. 8(0(*
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 01:50:56 AM by Benita »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2013, 01:52:22 AM »
if it was possible why keep her all this time why not bring her home job done get paid ...I find your idea rather daft if you dont mind me saying so  8-)(--)

neeley is right you should take that walk in the park.. 8(0(*

I said I did not think it happened in this case AND said this twice  8(0(*

Benita

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2013, 01:54:16 AM »
I said I did not think it happened in this case AND said this twice  8(0(*

and ? why say it at all bit pointless imo..nevermind ..goodnight

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2013, 01:56:43 AM »
So why mention it at all?

I said this was my first impression of these kinds of people, these two ex spies, one being a crook and other stealing perfumes from the duty free shops..  so same time highly effective in investigation fields and on other side with a criminal streak..

And imagine your child is missing and you have to seek help from these kinds of people.. this is what I meant !

Lyall

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2013, 01:04:16 AM »
So why mention it at all?

Hoax theories make a lot of sense actually, though I know they are discussed by virtually nobody.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2013, 01:11:10 AM »
Hoax theories make a lot of sense actually, though I know they are discussed by virtually nobody.

Well, my job for a long time was in a diagnostics field.. nothing connected to these types of theories etc but my colleagues would always ask me 'what was my feeling'  as somehow I would pick up where the fault is..

Same here.. I have been a pro McCann since the day one but at this point I clearly see they were at fault.Then again, when you see with what kinds of people they were dealing and in what position they were then you don't know what to say..

Obviously the Scotland Yard has forgiven them for this mistake, and so did the PJ.. and they left it behind and are both working hard on the actual fresh investigation. So, all is positive now.. but the McCanns must feel awful thinking they might have found clues about Madeleine much earlier.

Lyall

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2013, 01:12:03 AM »
Care to elaborate?

Not in a few minutes. After a good night's sleep, if you're interested.

Lyall

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2013, 01:14:35 AM »
Well, my job for a long time was in a diagnostics field.. nothing connected to these types of theories etc but my colleagues would always ask me 'what was my feeling'  as somehow I would pick up where the fault is..

Same here.. I have been a pro McCann since the day one but at this point I clearly see they were at fault.Then again, when you see with what kinds of people they were dealing and in what position they were then you don't know what to say..

Obviously the Scotland Yard has forgiven them for this mistake, and so did the PJ.. and they left it behind and are both working hard on the actual fresh investigation. So, all is positive now.. but the McCanns must feel awful thinking they might have found clues about Madeleine much earlier.

Interesting thinking VIXTE. I hope you're going to tell us more of your ideas ?{)(** You still think Madeleine was abducted?

Lyall

icabodcrane

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2013, 01:20:54 AM »
It was a lot more than just the E fits the McCanns kept hidden then  ? 

...  and they had their lawyers issue threats so that it  stayed  hidden 

This is very damaging

Lyall

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2013, 01:21:53 AM »
You seem terribly confused...

Or thinking in a way differently to the rest of us. That's what we need (not sure it's what you need, but it's what some of us need). Give the poster a chance, blimey. 8(0(*

Lyall

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2013, 01:26:30 AM »
It was a lot more than just the E fits the McCanns kept hidden then  ? 

...  and they had their lawyers issue threats so that it  stayed  hidden 

This is very damaging

Only if other papers also mention it, because clearly police know about it already and went ahead with Crimewatch anyway.

Mitchell will be busy.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2013, 01:37:51 AM »
Interesting thinking VIXTE. I hope you're going to tell us more of your ideas ?{)(** You still think Madeleine was abducted?

Well, five or something years ago there was an excellent blog from a portuguese guy, it was an excellent review of all possibilities and very realistic and non biased from any side. He also translated it to English.. I cannot find it now, I think it was taken down but I am kind of thinking the same way as him.
My opinion is that it was impossible for the McCanns to cover the crime in PDL at that time they were there.. for that they would need to have a help from their friends and some of their 'friends' they even did not know that well.. for example Matt Oldfield, he did not know the McCanns that well.. and to cover up a crime they would need help from these people. I don't think this is realistically possible for anyone of that group to cover up for the McCanns.

What I am not sure and this hasn't been discussed much is how much would you trust people who are actually not your close friends.  Is it possible that The McCanns are a little bit naive about 'the friends' and that someone among them is a 'hidden criminal'? It might have been that Jane Tanner has said it on purpose about the man carryin g the girl, it might have been that Matt Oldfield has been accomplice in the crime with 'some group' .. I am not saying again that this has happened but if I was investigating this case I would not look at this group as 'the one' like many anties do.. so that is one thing.

Another thing is the possibility that she, Madeleine walked out  on her own.. for that she would need to be able to open the doors, even maybe windows.. Was Madeleine able to do it? We don't know Madeleine, we cannot assume anything here.. maybe she was able to open the doors, maybe the doors were heavy and even me and you would have difficulties to open them.. so we don't know.

And even if Madeleine walked out on her own.. what then happened to her? How come she was never found and nobody brought her back.. and nobody called to say they saw her..

What is confusing me are the road works being done that time,  the road near by was open, with a surrounded hole.. was this checked properly? But looking at the searches the PJ has done, I do believe these searches are done properly and open road holes were fully checked.

Then again, there is a possibility that Madeleine was hit by a car or attacked by a dog and the owner has covered it up.. again no clues found.. was the cover up so good?

The further theory is that she was indeed taken.

And why was she taken? Was it that she saw someone she knows stealing in her apartment?  Someone who worked with her in OC or elsewhere?

Or was it a planned abduction?

As a technical person I tend to think if someone has given me the phone records, thousand of them, I would maybe be able to solve it myself.. it is not hard at all to work with such data if you know what you are doing..

I analised large documents in past and although I worked to find the hackers and similar attacking the system the principle is actually the same.. pinging the masts, the towers, if there were at least two mobile phone towers it would be easier, especially if one is catching the OC area and another the place where the Smith sighting is.. then you can compare the two records.. and voala. find the number that matches both..  and this is if the person was carrying a mobile phone.. but I think this is their biggest bet, together with bank transactions in the area, since they done have CCTVs

Also there are modern policing methods that we don't know about.. their progammes they use to check the data, the data collecting, the phone tapping, the collection of internet searches.. many things that we maybe never heard of or know that are being used..

Playing Agatha Christie or some second hand psychological profiling of the parents, friends etc or old fashioned policing theories like Amaral used wouldn't work in this case, my opinion is that only the modern technology can solve this case.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 01:46:33 AM by VIXTE »

Lyall

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2013, 01:48:33 AM »
Keep the ideas coming VIXTE. I'll read your big post after a snooze (falling asleep 8(8-)))

Good to have you on the forum ?{)(**

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2013, 08:01:59 AM »
The mistake you have all made is that you believe every word written in this article. Have you learnt nothing over the last six years.