Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 266804 times)

Cariad

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2013, 12:10:20 PM »
We have been told this morning that a poster on here took out a subscription just to read the article...its about making money...having said that ..if Carter Ruck see this..

I agree it's about making money. It's a different tactic than usually employed though isn't it?

Offline Carana

« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2013, 12:11:09 PM »
I may be committing a defamation crime, but I believe that Rebelo was ordered to file the case, instead of following the very important lead Amaral was following about the Smith's sighting.

According to whom?

Offline xtina

« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2013, 12:12:30 PM »
I am certainly saying that it may be misleading

The  whole case is misleading .............but some would rather say the mccs are innocent ...so leave it as it is

Others don't believe the mccs version...........and why should they be told  what  to think .

all the  mccs had  to do was ...........produce the e fit

wonder how people who donated to the fund will feel this morning........... How much extra cost would have been involved in adding the e-fits to their website and the book,

were all of the photos in the book essential compared to the possible identification of the "abductor"?

And how much of the fund money did it cost to silence the investigators..........and  why
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2013, 12:15:22 PM »

The  whole case is misleading .............but some would rather say the mccs are innocent ...so leave it as it is

Others don't believe the mccs version...........and why should they be told  what  to think .

all the  mccs had  to do was ...........produce the e fit

wonder how people who donated to the fund will feel this morning........... How much extra cost would have been involved in adding the e-fits to their website and the book,

were all of the photos in the book essential compared to the possible identification of the "abductor"?

And how much of the fund money did it cost to silence the investigators..........and  why

you must be one of the most gullible ones then...don't you understand that the article is at the best questionable

Offline Apostate

« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2013, 12:16:18 PM »
bundleman's still on findmadeleine.com

does he remain a suspect?

Offline xtina

« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2013, 12:17:22 PM »
you must be one of the most gullible ones then...don't you understand that the article is at the best questionable

why is that then
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Cariad

« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2013, 12:20:06 PM »
why is that then

Cause davel doesn't like it. The Times is probably 'evil'!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2013, 12:20:21 PM »
why is that then

do you not read the other posts..look back a few posts and you will see

Aegean

« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2013, 12:20:36 PM »
Some are saying this article, its authors, the private investigators are questionable. That may be so. On the other hand, the McCanns had these efits in their possession five years ago, and we have only just heard about them. Who is responsible for that, if not them?

I'd also note that the British press got burned quite badly with some coverage of the case, so I'd imagine they'd be treading quite carefully now and have everything legally checked and not publish anything that cannot be fully verified.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2013, 12:21:12 PM »

8(0(*

Lyall

« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2013, 12:23:06 PM »
Well said Aegean ?{)(**

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2013, 12:23:34 PM »

if that's the best you can do when it has been shown that the honesty of these journalists has been questioned by a judge  in open court...then believe what you want...your opinion is totally worthless

Lyall

« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2013, 12:26:39 PM »
if that's the best you can do when it has been shown that the honesty of these journalists has been questioned by a judge  in open court...then believe what you want...your opinion is totally worthless

Ethics davel, not honesty 8(0(* Big difference.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2013, 12:29:07 PM »
Ethics davel, not honesty 8(0(* Big difference.

the judge stated that they had printed things they knew to be false..that is dishonesty to me

Cariad

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2013, 12:29:58 PM »

I probably deserved that, My comment was a little snide.

I would say though that you've always found my opinions worthless for the simple reason that they don't tally with yours.

Live and let live davel!