Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 266858 times)

Lyall

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2013, 12:30:34 PM »
the judge stated that they had printed things they knew to be false..that is dishonesty to me

I'm guessing you're not a lawyer then 8(>((

AnneGuedes

« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2013, 12:31:14 PM »
bundleman's still on findmadeleine.com

does he remain a suspect?
He has gone from the main page. Now he's very small among other suspects like the spectacular Spotty and Spice lookalike.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2013, 12:31:52 PM »
I probably deserved that, My comment was a little snide.

I would say though that you've always found my opinions worthless for the simple reason that they don't tally with yours.

Live and let live davel!

Lets say I was surprised because I thought you had  a little more intelligence

Offline xtina

« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2013, 12:35:33 PM »
do you not read the other posts..look back a few posts and you will see

its your post  i was referring to .......your  comment ...

are  you   seriously trying to say  .....whatever posts your referring too.....are to be  taken as  gospel then ....yet  not the article .....and you call me gullable ...what a joke
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2013, 12:37:26 PM »

its your post  i was referring to .......your  comment ...

are  you   seriously trying to say  .....whatever posts your referring too.....are to be  taken as  gospel then ....yet  not the article .....and you call me gullable ...what a joke

they seem nasty and agitated today dont they and very tetchy

Cariad

« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2013, 12:38:58 PM »
Lets say I was surprised because I thought you had  a little more intelligence

I'm surprised that the storey has been printed at all. I'd be amazed if it were not true as the Mccanns are so litigious (though my husband pointed out that newspapers will make a calculated assessment of whether they lose more in a libel case than they'd gain in sale, and if x is higher than y, they'll print anyway, I don't think that's entirely true since Leveson though).

The point I've repeatedly made that has not been addressed is: Why now?

If they have actually been 'cleared' surly getting on the wrong side of grieving parents is a stupid thing to do?

If public opinion is clearly on their side, why write a negative story? Surly that would make the paper look really bad when the 'real' culprit has been found?

For those that believe the Mccanns have been exonerated, does this story come across as spiteful?

Offline xtina

« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2013, 12:44:59 PM »
they seem nasty and agitated today don't they and very tetchy

It makes you wonder if they don't ever want the truth to come out ....it seems to me   ......its  all about the mccs ...with them  ....[yet  they  have  enough lawyers etc looking after them ]........someone has  to care what happened to maddie IMO.....................one story is good till another one  is told ...............its the other story they   don't seem to like ....

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #127 on: October 27, 2013, 12:46:53 PM »

It makes you wonder if they don't ever want the truth to come out ....it seems to me   ......its  all about the mccs ...with them  ....[yet  they  have  enough lawyers etc looking after them ]........someone has  to care what happened to maddie IMO.....................one story is good till another one  is told ...............its the other story they   don't seem to like ....

exactly  whatever the truth is maddie would be fine anda  normal  10  year old if the mcanns had not been so selfish

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2013, 12:48:08 PM »

Wow heavy on the elipsis there. The fact is it's all stories. The truth is, tow police forces are now investigating, and they are not investigating the parents of a missing child. Caring about what happened to that little girl isn't exclusively exhibited by tormenting her parents.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2013, 12:48:45 PM »
my husband pointed out that newspapers will make a calculated assessment of whether they lose more in a libel case than they'd gain in sale, and if x is higher than y, they'll print anyway, I don't think that's entirely true since Leveson though).

The Express group said they got back, with their "apologize" newspapers and all the following ones with comments, the money of the off court settlement, without counting their improved credit.

Offline xtina

« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2013, 12:53:43 PM »
Wow heavy on the elipsis there. The fact is it's all stories. The truth is, tow police forces are now investigating, and they are not investigating the parents of a missing child. Caring about what happened to that little girl isn't exclusively exhibited by tormenting her parents.

laughable .............do you think the so called  parent care  what i think .................i would have thought they have a lot more  to worry about than that  .....

ellipsis........as  two l... 8((()*/

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #131 on: October 27, 2013, 12:56:40 PM »

laughable .............do you think the so called  parent care  what i think .................i would have thought they have a lot more  to worry about than that  .....

ellipsis........as  two l... 8((()*/

the thing is too the mcanns are adults in their  40s they are more then able to    defend themselves maddie  was a helpless    toddler and   she told them she cried and they still left her.....

Offline Apostate

« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2013, 01:02:30 PM »
I'm still in shock here. Why would parents of a missing child sit on information for 5 years, information that is now Scotland Yard's main lead?

Cariad

« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2013, 01:03:41 PM »
I'm still in shock here. Why would parents of a missing child sit on information for 5 years, information that is now Scotland Yard's main lead?

I wonder how many other people are asking that question this morning?

Lots, I hope!

Offline Apostate

« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2013, 01:05:01 PM »
Oh god it's the gypsies again

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeline-mccann-police-hunt-three-2644559

What have they got against these poor people?