Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 266864 times)

Lyall

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2013, 01:50:00 PM »
This would be an absolutely massive story IF TRUE..as yet no other papers running it

It's really not good enough to say "I'm not really interested in why the 10pm e-fits weren't used for five years" as many here and elsewhere have.

Not good enough at all.

icabodcrane

« Reply #166 on: October 27, 2013, 01:50:41 PM »
This would be an absolutely massive story IF TRUE..as yet no other papers running it

The Times have a  'scoop'  ...  those investigative reporters somehow managed to get hold of that report ex MI5  operatives wrote

Offline Apostate

« Reply #167 on: October 27, 2013, 01:52:01 PM »
Some good excuses flowing here:

it's not true
it's all Amara's fault or the PJ/some-swarthy-fellow
it's the Smiths' fault
it all happened a long time ago and no longer relevant

keep 'em coming!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2013, 01:52:30 PM »
The Times have a  'scoop'  ...  those investigative reporters somehow managed to get hold of that report ex MI5  operatives wrote

ex MI5...Are you talking about Halligan the conman

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2013, 01:54:12 PM »
ex MI5...Are you talking about Halligan the conman

No its Henri Exton, Davel.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #170 on: October 27, 2013, 01:54:26 PM »

either the times have a scoop or you are as gullible as hell..lets wait

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #171 on: October 27, 2013, 01:56:47 PM »
No its Henri Exton, Davel.

I did know...so Henry Exton...they don't come much smarter was working closely with Halligan..a conman... and he didn't realise...not quite so smart is he

Offline xtina

« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2013, 01:57:10 PM »
Lets see if any uk papers run it...could be a bonanza payday for the MCCanns if they do

you seem  to have a hidden agenda...................you don't want  it to be  true [why is  that] ......have  you  a problem with the truth........like  your comment  IF...carter ruck see  it ............THEY WILL.....so wait and  see what  happens

they have  been happy with all the so called sightings around the world  ...everything  gives them hope ....yet  this kept quiet.......

Perverting the course of justice
The Offence
3. Perverting the course of justice is a serious offence. It can only be tried on indictment and carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment. The offence is committed where a person:

does an act (a positive act or series of acts is required; mere inaction is insufficient)
which has a tendency to pervert and
which is intended to pervert
the course of public justice.
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2013, 01:58:19 PM »

Yeah, a poop scoop  @)(++(*
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2013, 01:58:40 PM »
So whats Exton doing now, who is the source for this article and how much have they been paid..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2013, 02:02:55 PM »
you seem  to have a hidden agenda...................you don't want  it to be  true [why is  that] ......have  you  a problem with the truth........like  your comment  IF...carter ruck see  it ............THEY WILL.....so wait and  see what  happens

they have  been happy with all the so called sightings around the world  ...everything  gives them hope ....yet  this kept quiet.......

Perverting the course of justice
The Offence
3. Perverting the course of justice is a serious offence. It can only be tried on indictment and carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment. The offence is committed where a person:

does an act (a positive act or series of acts is required; mere inaction is insufficient)
which has a tendency to pervert and
which is intended to pervert
the course of public justice.

hidden agenda..don't want it to be true...no
I want to get to the truth and the only way you get to the truth is by being critical of the evidence..I have shown clearly why this article should be questioned...you seem to be willing to accept anything without question...a bit stupid really

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #176 on: October 27, 2013, 02:04:06 PM »
I don't know if this has been covered already but within the article there are quotes from ' a source from the fund' or words to that effect which means that the McCanns were aware of the article before it was published and if the Times reporters really hadn't done their homework and there were inaccuracies within the article Carter Ruck would have been all over it like a rash.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #177 on: October 27, 2013, 02:06:03 PM »
What  'lies'  are there in this article  ...   what is written there that you  know to be untrue  ?

The Times have SEEN  the report written by Oakley

my post doesn't mention the article..it is a simple question that hasn't been answered
For your information..I haven't said any of it lies..that would be decided in court..not on  aforum

Offline xtina

« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2013, 02:06:58 PM »
hidden agenda..don't want it to be true...no
I want to get to the truth and the only way you get to the truth is by being critical of the evidence..I have shown clearly why this article should be questioned...you seem to be willing to accept anything without question...a bit stupid really

you seem to be willing to accept anything without question...a bit stupid really

well..............i could say the  same  about  you with  the mccs
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #179 on: October 27, 2013, 02:08:32 PM »
you seem to be willing to accept anything without question...a bit stupid really

well..............i could say the  same  about  you with  the mccs

you have to ask   if  davel doesnt like us why does he stay on the forum?? or ignore us??
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 02:11:04 PM by carlymichelle »