Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 266884 times)

Offline Montclair

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #660 on: October 31, 2013, 12:28:21 PM »
So why did The PJ produce The Confessions at The Trial?  The Ciprianos did refute the confessions, and much good did it do either of them  as there wasn't any other evidence.  And not a scrap of forensics.  The PJ didn't even test the so called blood in the so called fridge.

You obviously know very little about the case. It is not the PJ who produces evidence at trials, it the Ministério Público. They can produce the confessions but if the defendent does not confirm them (BTW, João Cipriano confessed in court) they are not considered part of the evidence by the judge during the trial. Understand? For a case with no other evidence, I wonder why the brother and sister lost all of their appeals to the higher courts.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #661 on: October 31, 2013, 12:28:26 PM »
So the alleged paedophile ring that the Mcccanns believe are holding their daughter hostage have had an extra 5 years with her due to the suppression of information by her parents that is now being trumpeted as vital to the investigation.

How does everyone feel about that then?

I believe that it twice you have mentioned it this morning - why don't you open a paedophile ring topic?

stephen25000

« Reply #662 on: October 31, 2013, 12:29:06 PM »
So the alleged paedophile ring that the Mcccanns believe are holding their daughter hostage have had an extra 5 years with her due to the suppression of information by her parents that is now being trumpeted as vital to the investigation.

Inexcusable.

Now let's see how the mccann supporters respond.

stephen25000

« Reply #663 on: October 31, 2013, 12:29:41 PM »
That is a question for the directors alone.

Now who are they exactly ?

Aiofe

« Reply #664 on: October 31, 2013, 12:30:04 PM »
Do you expect Anne to translate them for you? Why don't you use Google translate?

555 pages in a pdf.

Not really a reference, more a maze.

Maybe I will start to give cites in Finnish, as that is easy for me to read!

icabodcrane

« Reply #665 on: October 31, 2013, 12:30:19 PM »

This is a crucial question cariad ...  and it is astonishing that the McCanns have yet to respond to it

It is not  just  hiding information that they are being accused of,  it is hiding information which might  have led to Madeleine being found

Lyall

« Reply #666 on: October 31, 2013, 12:30:44 PM »

It displays yet again a lack of urgency doesn't it, Cariad. A lack of urgency has been shown again and again throughout the history of this case. No proof in itself but definitely I would say indicative.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #667 on: October 31, 2013, 12:33:38 PM »
it is fascinating that Mccann opposers suddenly believe in and are willing to discuss an abductor when it includes a paedo?

How weird.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #668 on: October 31, 2013, 12:37:10 PM »
It displays yet again a lack of urgency doesn't it, Cariad. A lack of urgency has been shown again and again throughout the history of this case. No proof in itself but definitely I would say indicative.

So there is no urgency on the part of the Mccanns to have their missing child returned?

Lyall

« Reply #669 on: October 31, 2013, 12:39:44 PM »
So there is no urgency on the part of the Mccanns to have their missing child returned?

That's what the case history shows us IMO.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #670 on: October 31, 2013, 12:41:12 PM »
the re-interview of the Smiths that Amaral says was arranged - was cancelled by the PJ after he left.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #671 on: October 31, 2013, 12:41:19 PM »

No, it doesn't look like it & I don't think it ever really has.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #672 on: October 31, 2013, 12:41:50 PM »
You obviously know very little about the case. It is not the PJ who produces evidence at trials, it the Ministério Público. They can produce the confessions but if the defendent does not confirm them (BTW, João Cipriano confessed in court) they are not considered part of the evidence by the judge during the trial. Understand? For a case with no other evidence, I wonder why the brother and sister lost all of their appeals to the higher courts.

Oh, so they did produce The Confessions in Court.  I thought you said that this wasn't allowed.  Fibbing, were you?

Cariad

« Reply #673 on: October 31, 2013, 12:42:01 PM »
I believe that it twice you have mentioned it this morning - why don't you open a paedophile ring topic?

The topic is the suppression of information that might have lead to the safe return of Madeleine 5 years ago. It is the Mccans who have claimed that she is being held by Paedophiles, not me.

I was referring to their belief that she is alive and currently in grave danger and yet they have hindered her rescue.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #674 on: October 31, 2013, 12:42:29 PM »
No, it doesn't look like it & I don't think it ever really has.

That is ridiculous. The parents of a missing child don't want her back? Is there not a jot of compassion within you?