Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 266932 times)

Offline imustpointout

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #675 on: October 31, 2013, 12:43:40 PM »
The topic is the suppression of information that might have lead to the safe return of Madeleine 5 years ago. It is the Mccans who have claimed that she is being held by Paedophiles, not me.

I was referring to their belief that she is alive and currently in grave danger and yet they have hindered her rescue.

being held by paedos is just one of the options.

Where is the proof that the efits were withheld?

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #676 on: October 31, 2013, 12:44:23 PM »
There is none.

Cariad

« Reply #677 on: October 31, 2013, 12:45:03 PM »
That is ridiculous. The parents of a missing child don't want her back? Is there not a jot of compassion within you?

So why didn't they release these E-fits in the same why they did the others?

being held by paedos is just one of the options.

Where is the proof that the efits were withheld?

The most obvious proof is that they weren't shown until 2013 despite being commissioned in 2008. I have supplied other evidence in previous posts.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #678 on: October 31, 2013, 12:46:24 PM »
That is ridiculous. The parents of a missing child don't want her back? Is there not a jot of compassion within you?

Well of course they cooperated so well with the original investigation into their daughters disappearance didn't they.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Lyall

« Reply #679 on: October 31, 2013, 12:47:13 PM »

Why was it over two years before the petition for case review was launched, Jazzy?

There is no explanation for this given in the book.

icabodcrane

« Reply #680 on: October 31, 2013, 12:47:24 PM »
The topic is the suppression of information that might have lead to the safe return of Madeleine 5 years ago. It is the Mccans who have claimed that she is being held by Paedophiles, not me.

I was referring to their belief that she is alive and currently in grave danger and yet they have hindered her rescue.

Again,  cariad,  you manage to sum up  the significance of the  hidden e fits perfectly

If they had  not  been suppressed,  there is a possibility that they might  have led to Madeleine being found 5 years ago

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #681 on: October 31, 2013, 12:49:07 PM »
odd - where is the proof that the efits were withheld, suppressed, hidden from the authorities etc?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #682 on: October 31, 2013, 12:49:37 PM »
odd - where is the proof that the efits were withheld, suppressed, hidden from the authorities etc?

And the proof they were not?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Cariad

« Reply #683 on: October 31, 2013, 12:50:29 PM »

The proof is that they have not been shown, unlike numerous other e-fits, including a picture of a faceless guy.

Aiofe

« Reply #684 on: October 31, 2013, 12:51:54 PM »
And the proof they were not?

So we do not know whether they were offered to the AG as an attempt to reopen the case.

As we do not know, we do not know whether the McCanns witheld the information or Portugal rejected it.

As I sated in my original comment.

Maybe both sides should stop acting above their pay grade!

Aiofe

« Reply #685 on: October 31, 2013, 12:52:41 PM »
Again,  cariad,  you manage to sum up  the significance of the  hidden e fits perfectly

If they had  not  been suppressed,  there is a possibility that they might  have led to Madeleine being found 5 years ago

And IF they had been offered to the PJ, then the PJ would be to blame????

icabodcrane

« Reply #686 on: October 31, 2013, 01:11:02 PM »
And IF they had been offered to the PJ, then the PJ would be to blame????

IF  the PJ were  'to blame'  for these e fits being hidden then Clarence Michell would have seen to it that British tabloids were screaming headlines to that affect  ...  he has not

In fact,  niether he,  nor the McCanns themselves,  have made any claim to have passed these e fits  to ANY police force  ...  not even to Scotland Yard  (  who appear to have got them directly from the McCanns' private investigators  ...  after  getting  McCann legal threats lifted  )

stephen25000

« Reply #687 on: October 31, 2013, 01:11:53 PM »
IF  the PJ were  'to blame'  for these e fits being hidden then Clarence Michell would have seen to it that British tabloids were screaming headlines to that affect  ...  he has not

In fact,  niether he,  nor the McCanns themselves,  have made any claim to have passed these e fits  to ANY police force  ...  not even to Scotland Yard  (  who appear to have got them directly from the McCanns' private investigators  ...  after  getting  McCann legal threats lifted  )

Enough said.

Aiofe

« Reply #688 on: October 31, 2013, 01:19:27 PM »

So we do not know whether they were passed to the Portuguese. You are only assuming what happened.

Cariad

« Reply #689 on: October 31, 2013, 01:25:12 PM »
So we do not know whether they were passed to the Portuguese. You are only assuming what happened.

It seems like a valid assumption based on the available facts to me.