Author Topic: Invoking Article 50  (Read 39759 times)

Alfie

Re: Invoking Article 50
« Reply #195 on: November 21, 2016, 06:13:11 PM »
Yes, lies , lies and more damn lies. These announcements mean nothing at all Stephen.

I am very worried that France is going down the NAZI route with Le Pen. The EU have only themselves to blame. It is what happens you see. People are seen to be tolerant, they want show themselves as good people. Little things  it is what Hitler was great at, introducing things little by little, before the Germans knew where they were, WW2 was foist upon them and the slaughter of the innocents is there shame. It is the liberal left who create very right wing  parties. Look what happened to BNP  people voted for them, also UKIP.

UK Brexit is just the beginning, others will follow.
You're WORRIED?!  I'd have thought based on your support for Brexit and Trump that you would have been delighted!

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #196 on: November 21, 2016, 06:49:21 PM »
You're WORRIED?!  I'd have thought based on your support for Brexit and Trump that you would have been delighted!

Oh you just don't get it do you! It was consecutive governments playing the EU brand is best policies which led to Brexit!  yes  those who refused to listen, and still doing it are bringing us right wing policies.

It is people like you and Stephen, the remainers, who are unaffected by these policies, who choose to dictate what others have to life like.  So why dodn't you tell us why BNP and UKIP came about and grew in popularity- not because the voting public wanted them in gorvernment, but because they wanted a voice! It was a warning shot..AND IGNORED again.

name calling... yeah  you lost that argument.

It is remainers who are the Nazis, refusing to listen to the pleas from women and childern living with oppression you couldn't even think of, yeah British Born. I won't bore you with details as you have shown you are happy for sex slaves to be brought over under the guise of refugees, you don't mind BRITISH children being taken abroad for the 'cutting' season, or African witch doctors being brought over to solve child witches by torturing them.. oh you just love being the bigger person huh...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Alfie

« Reply #197 on: November 21, 2016, 06:52:17 PM »

Oh you just don't get it do you! It was consecutive governments playing the EU brand is best policies which led to Brexit!  yes  those who refused to listen, and still doing it are bringing us right wing policies.

It is people like you and Stephen, the remainers, who are unaffected by these policies, who choose to dictate what others have to life like.  So why dodn't you tell us why BNP and UKIP came about and grew in popularity- not because the voting public wanted them in gorvernment, but because they wanted a voice! It was a warning shot..AND IGNORED again.

It is remainers who are the Nazis, refusing to listen to the pleas from women and childern living with oppression you couldn't even think of, yeah British Born. I won't bore you with details as you have shown you are happy for sex slaves to be brought over under the guise of refugees, you don't mind BRITISH children being taken abroad for the 'cutting' season, or African witch doctors being brought over to solve child witches by torturing them.. oh you just love being the bigger person huh...
NAme calling?!  You're being thoroughly irrational.  I have called you no names, yet you have called me racist, sexist and misogynistic all in the last hour.  Get a grip, then when you have calmed down and started posting rationally I will  answer your posts, until then forget it.

stephen25000

« Reply #198 on: November 21, 2016, 06:53:27 PM »

How has in the being in the EU harmed you ?

Slavery has existed throughout history, so what is your point ?

Supporting Brexit, won't stop that.

Where does African Witch Doctors come in the argument about Brexit ?

That is the result of ignorant superstition.

« Reply #199 on: November 21, 2016, 07:18:40 PM »
NAme calling?!  You're being thoroughly irrational.  I have called you no names, yet you have called me racist, sexist and misogynistic all in the last hour.  Get a grip, then when you have calmed down and started posting rationally I will  answer your posts, until then forget it.

You have insinuated that those who voted Brexit would be pleased that a right wing fascist may win an election.  I was merely passing on the names you used to describe others yet you secretly harbour them yourself.
 I am very calm indeed, no doubt you will assign me as an hysterical women who should not step out of line when the men talk politics huh. *&*%£

« Reply #200 on: November 21, 2016, 07:27:12 PM »
How has in the being in the EU harmed you ?

Slavery has existed throughout history, so what is your point ?

Supporting Brexit, won't stop that.

Where does African Witch Doctors come in the argument about Brexit ?

That is the result of ignorant superstition.

I can very clearly state how it has harmed many tens of thousands in this country, but you wouldn't listen anyway.

The slavery issue was not as big an issue before the EU and it was seen to be addressed.

the African Witch Doctor is a reality- check child protection, these mena re comming hre under the guise as 'ministers', but oh well, why don't you just keep on ignoring what people are telling you.. Just as a fact can you tell me how many British childen were taking out of the coutry for the cutting season to be mutilated and how many of those died?
 no stats oh well never mind it goes on all the time nothing for, us white women here to worry her little herself about.

tsk Witch doctors indeed , what next? ISIS killers on the lose, mass rapes, murders all worth it for the economy.. we do need Polish plumbers.

stephen25000

« Reply #201 on: November 21, 2016, 07:50:32 PM »

I can very clearly state how it has harmed many tens of thousands in this country, but you wouldn't listen anyway.

The slavery issue was not as big an issue before the EU and it was seen to be addressed.

the African Witch Doctor is a reality- check child protection, these mena re comming hre under the guise as 'ministers', but oh well, why don't you just keep on ignoring what people are telling you.. Just as a fact can you tell me how many British childen were taking out of the coutry for the cutting season to be mutilated and how many of those died?
 no stats oh well never mind it goes on all the time nothing for, us white women here to worry her little herself about.

tsk Witch doctors indeed , what next? ISIS killers on the lose, mass rapes, murders all worth it for the economy.. we do need Polish plumbers.

You know what they say about paranoia...

It will get you in the end.

Alfie

« Reply #202 on: November 21, 2016, 08:04:19 PM »
You have insinuated that those who voted Brexit would be pleased that a right wing fascist may win an election.  I was merely passing on the names you used to describe others yet you secretly harbour them yourself.
 I am very calm indeed, no doubt you will assign me as an hysterical women who should not step out of line when the men talk politics huh. *&*%£
A more measured post from you, thanks (shame about the rolling smiley but never mind).

I am genuinely surprised that you are worried about the rise of the Far Right in France.  I personally can see little difference between what they want and what UKIP want.  I assumed (possibly incorrectly, I don't know - it's hard to tell when you're ranting) that you broadly supported the policies of UKIP.  Perhaps you could tell me why you fear Marine Le Pen, when you don't appear to fear similar policies being implemented in this country?

« Reply #203 on: November 21, 2016, 08:24:10 PM »
You know what they say about paranoia...

It will get you in the end.

Apathetic response Stephen, Oh how these childen suffer.. lets ignore it.

stephen25000

« Reply #204 on: November 21, 2016, 08:26:20 PM »
Apathetic response Stephen, Oh how these childen suffer.. lets ignore it.

Which children are you referring to ?

Second, where have I said I support the suffering of children ?

« Reply #205 on: November 21, 2016, 08:44:48 PM »
A more measured post from you, thanks (shame about the rolling smiley but never mind).

I am genuinely surprised that you are worried about the rise of the Far Right in France.  I personally can see little difference between what they want and what UKIP want.  I assumed (possibly incorrectly, I don't know - it's hard to tell when you're ranting) that you broadly supported the policies of UKIP.  Perhaps you could tell me why you fear Marine Le Pen, when you don't appear to fear similar policies being implemented in this country?

Alfie,  I am glad you asked that question. Here is my answer. A lot of negative things have been happening in communities up and down the country for many years now, some of our towns have become dumping grounds  for criminal elements, Many very ordinary people saw things were happening in NHS, Social services, they tried to highlight these issues and were accused of being racists and this was a cultural thing. The budgets for schools were being cut because not enough money could be raised locally to provide even basic education, this was highlighted and again the race card was thrown in the face of many. Many more instances in many more towns and villages were coming to light due to the overwhelming rise of immigrants, coming to live and work, and refugees, and illegal immigrants.  Councils could not cope, can't cope. As thrse ssues were affecting a great many who were reasonable tolerant people, there concerns were being ignored, and it didn't hel when Governments were signing all our freedoms away because they thought that is what they had to do. Anyway  the surge came and peopole were looking for some where  to get there message across. I and many others were warning ignore at your peril. That is where BNP began to gain momemtum, they picked on all negative forms or immigration, and lets face it there are many! the local council elections got a freight when BNP began gaining  seats, Then a more moderate face showed up in UKIP, still right wing but a more acceptable  face to voters- still people tried to warn the governement and still they kind of listened, but not really. This is the ourcome. Brexit. I have never voted for BNP or UKIP I do not favour any political party. I vote in who will deliver most of what I believe would be good for my community and country.

I have said that if BREXIT does not go ahead then a civil war will be a reallity because the next government will be a Nazi type party. I really, really do not want that for my country.

I don't think remainers have the slightest incling how many millions in Asia and Africa are trying to reach the UK- not all are plumbers and electricians.

Does my reply satisfy you?

Alfie

« Reply #206 on: November 21, 2016, 10:41:26 PM »
Alfie,  I am glad you asked that question. Here is my answer. A lot of negative things have been happening in communities up and down the country for many years now, some of our towns have become dumping grounds  for criminal elements, Many very ordinary people saw things were happening in NHS, Social services, they tried to highlight these issues and were accused of being racists and this was a cultural thing. The budgets for schools were being cut because not enough money could be raised locally to provide even basic education, this was highlighted and again the race card was thrown in the face of many. Many more instances in many more towns and villages were coming to light due to the overwhelming rise of immigrants, coming to live and work, and refugees, and illegal immigrants.  Councils could not cope, can't cope. As thrse ssues were affecting a great many who were reasonable tolerant people, there concerns were being ignored, and it didn't hel when Governments were signing all our freedoms away because they thought that is what they had to do. Anyway  the surge came and peopole were looking for some where  to get there message across. I and many others were warning ignore at your peril. That is where BNP began to gain momemtum, they picked on all negative forms or immigration, and lets face it there are many! the local council elections got a freight when BNP began gaining  seats, Then a more moderate face showed up in UKIP, still right wing but a more acceptable  face to voters- still people tried to warn the governement and still they kind of listened, but not really. This is the ourcome. Brexit. I have never voted for BNP or UKIP I do not favour any political party. I vote in who will deliver most of what I believe would be good for my community and country.

I have said that if BREXIT does not go ahead then a civil war will be a reallity because the next government will be a Nazi type party. I really, really do not want that for my country.

I don't think remainers have the slightest incling how many millions in Asia and Africa are trying to reach the UK- not all are plumbers and electricians.

Does my reply satisfy you?
Yes, thank you very much.

ETA: except you didn't realy explain in what ways you think Marine Le Pen is materially different from UKIP...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 10:45:27 PM by Alfie »

stephen25000

« Reply #207 on: November 22, 2016, 08:00:58 AM »

'I can very clearly state how it has harmed many tens of thousands in this country, but you wouldn't listen anyway.'

Try me.

« Reply #208 on: November 23, 2016, 10:41:26 PM »

'I can very clearly state how it has harmed many tens of thousands in this country, but you wouldn't listen anyway.'

Try me.

No, I don't think I will waste time. The evidence is all around this country- you can't see it- it doesn't affect you  then Good. Cheers!

Out side your bubble-Homelessness, food banks, rise in crime and bursting at the seems prisons, Schools, NHS almost bankrupt, terror plots, no go areas,  and none of this affects you at all. Lucky You.

None of these issues will be addressed or fixed by staying in the EU  unless...

stephen25000

« Reply #209 on: November 24, 2016, 08:54:27 AM »
No, I don't think I will waste time. The evidence is all around this country- you can't see it- it doesn't affect you  then Good. Cheers!

Out side your bubble-Homelessness, food banks, rise in crime and bursting at the seems prisons, Schools, NHS almost bankrupt, terror plots, no go areas,  and none of this affects you at all. Lucky You.

None of these issues will be addressed or fixed by staying in the EU  unless...

Would you care to explain LOGICALLY, why the EU is responsible for all this ?

P.S. I don't live in a bubble, but it isn't hard to see those who are.