Author Topic: Invoking Article 50  (Read 39760 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Invoking Article 50
« Reply #225 on: December 05, 2016, 11:12:48 PM »
Your posts seem to tarnish anyone coming to this country.

The reality is, there are endemic s..mbags in this country, as well as some trying to come here from abroad, or already here, and that is true for many other countries as well.

Stephen you can read into my posts what you wish, but please do not feel free to try and rewrite them. I have never tarnished people who come here to live and work legally. I am not anti immigration. I am concerned with open door policy because I see the problems and ill afffects this is having in my village and community, and other communities.  There are negatives to open door policy. We have our own s..m bags here so who wants to import some more?

The threat from Muslim fanatics is very real Stephen- changing the face of the UK and not for the better. So forgive me if I don't share your enthusiasim to welcome such cretins. We don't need to import vile creatures if we already have them here.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Alfie

« Reply #226 on: December 05, 2016, 11:26:37 PM »
Stephen you can read into my posts what you wish, but please do not feel free to try and rewrite them. I have never tarnished people who come here to live and work legally. I am not anti immigration. I am concerned with open door policy because I see the problems and ill afffects this is having in my village and community, and other communities.  There are negatives to open door policy. We have our own s..m bags here so who wants to import some more?

The threat from Muslim fanatics is very real Stephen- changing the face of the UK and not for the better. So forgive me if I don't share your enthusiasim to welcome such cretins. We don't need to import vile creatures if we already have them here.
How do you decide who is a vile creature and who is not when offering jobs to immigrants or refuge to asylum seekers?  What are your criteria?  Obviously anyone with a criminal record is a no-no but are there any other vile attributes that you feel should be proscribed when deciding who to let in?

stephen25000

« Reply #227 on: December 06, 2016, 07:53:28 AM »

You talk of twisting words, yet that is exactly what you have done in your second paragraph, and one has to ask the reason why you are doing that. Perhaps you can cite where I have said I welcome Muslim fanatics. If you can't, withdraw the comment and apologize.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #228 on: December 06, 2016, 03:43:13 PM »

Very well said, not only do we have them here already but they are multiplying at a horrendous rate. If I had my way they would all be sent back to the shithole where they originated.  Any immigrant naturalised into British society or given indefinite leave to remain in the UK who commits a criminal act should be deported immediately imo.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 03:50:16 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #229 on: December 06, 2016, 03:46:07 PM »
Very well said, no only do we have them here already but they are multiplying at a horrendous rate.

You have personal experience of that then Angelo ? @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Angelo222

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #231 on: December 06, 2016, 04:05:03 PM »
www.express.co.uk/news/uk/606926/Number-migrant-babies-born-UK-SOAR-new-record-high

Any figures for the birth rate among chavs ?   8**8:/:

...the Express of course is totally neutral in brexit.

&%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 04:07:06 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #232 on: December 06, 2016, 04:10:10 PM »

&%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+

Statistics are what they are.

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #233 on: December 06, 2016, 06:43:32 PM »
Statistics are what they are.

You know the old saying Angelo,....

There are lies, damn lies and then there are statistics.

Offline Carana

« Reply #234 on: December 14, 2016, 04:38:07 PM »
Very well said, not only do we have them here already but they are multiplying at a horrendous rate. If I had my way they would all be sent back to the shithole where they originated.  Any immigrant naturalised into British society or given indefinite leave to remain in the UK who commits a criminal act should be deported immediately imo.

What level of "crime" do you mean? A speeding offence or more?

Some treaties already exist to enable convicts to appeal to serve the rest of their sentences in their countries of origin.

What do you do with people who have no second nationality?

What do you do with people who commit crimes from countries that would apply the death sentence?

Currently, albeit with exceptions, crimes in many countries are tried in the country in which the offence took place. That includes the numerous UK sex offenderers overseas.

Offline Carana

« Reply #235 on: December 14, 2016, 04:46:51 PM »

&%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+

I don't see how that can be significant without demogaphics of the general ageing of the population.

If immigrants are breeding like rabbits and are there simply to scrounge benefits, that's one thing (to be verified). However, if the UK indigenous population is ageing / not reproducing to a sustainable level, who pays for old-age pensions?

If ever a significant proportion of the indigenous UK population is scrounging (to be verified), who pays the taxes for their benefits?

No country wants more scroungers than they already have. However, what does this birth rate mean in context?

Offline Carana

« Reply #236 on: December 14, 2016, 05:11:54 PM »
Fury as deluded Brussels DEMANDS EU nationals in Britain should live by EUROPE’S laws
THE EU is determined to keep European nationals living in Britain firmly under the iron fist of the European Court of Justice even after Brexit is completed, it has been revealed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/742775/EU-European-Union-Brussels-Britain-Theresa-May-Jean-Claude-Juncker-politics?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

Erm, what about all the UK citizens currently living in mainland Europe?

What's the solution? Everyone should be sent back to where they were born? Or not even the country of birth?

Who is going to deal with all this?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #237 on: January 24, 2017, 06:43:00 PM »
So the Supreme Court say there must be an Act of Parliament to trigger Article 50.
I bet T.M already has such bill in her handbag.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #238 on: January 24, 2017, 08:22:57 PM »
So the Supreme Court say there must be an Act of Parliament to trigger Article 50.
I bet T.M already has such bill in her handbag.

Is that the £900 handbag, to go along with her trousers. 8)-)))

Offline John

« Reply #239 on: January 24, 2017, 09:58:18 PM »
Interesting that the Supreme Court makes simple majority verdicts.  The Government is lucky that they maintain a comfortable majority in Parliament, consider what could have happened had EU supporters held the majority.  Would Parliament really defy the majority wishes of the electorate?

What the court said:

Reading out the judgement, Supreme Court President Lord Neuberger said: "By a majority of eight to three, the Supreme Court today rules that the government cannot trigger Article 50 without an act of Parliament authorising it to do so."
He added: "Withdrawal effects a fundamental change by cutting off the source of EU law, as well as changing legal rights.
"The UK's constitutional arrangements require such changes to be clearly authorised by Parliament."
The court also rejected, unanimously, arguments that the Scottish Parliament, Welsh Assembly and Northern Ireland Assembly should get to vote on Article 50 before it is triggered.
Lord Neuberger said: "Relations with the EU are a matter for the UK government."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38720320
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 10:03:13 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.