Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1479969 times)

Offline slartibartfast

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #5745 on: May 31, 2019, 05:03:57 PM »
I couldn't care less for any of those who are now being brought to book by the judiciary in Portugal.
I hope that the same happens to anyone in this country who is shown to be corrupt.!

Moderation Note: General comments about people who delight in others misfortunes is fine, targeted comments about individual or a group of members is not.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5746 on: May 31, 2019, 05:06:48 PM »
How would it have served their campaign?

Those poor parents are doing their best to save others from the despair they have faced and the PJ are picking on them again!!  Help them, MEP's!! Heartrending, isn't it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5747 on: May 31, 2019, 05:11:32 PM »
Moderation Note: General comments about people who delight in others misfortunes is fine, targeted comments about individual or a group of members is not.

Noted!

So if I had posted those who delight in the McCanns troubles, that would have passed muster?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 05:22:08 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Carana

« Reply #5748 on: May 31, 2019, 05:56:51 PM »
Those poor parents are doing their best to save others from the despair they have faced and the PJ are picking on them again!!  Help them, MEP's!! Heartrending, isn't it?

So do you think they orchestrated a session at the European Parliament to justify how "mean" the PJ were? Just at the time that Rebelo was away?

Who had access to the McCann arguido interviews?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #5749 on: May 31, 2019, 06:20:05 PM »
Noted!

So if I had posted those who delight in the McCanns troubles, that would have passed muster?

Yes.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5750 on: May 31, 2019, 06:28:49 PM »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #5751 on: May 31, 2019, 06:55:26 PM »
Had the McCanns exercised just a little common sense we wouldn't be here discussing them and their troubles now some ten years on.

Indeed some mothers take risks with their children- then blame others when things go wrong..

https://www.news18.com/news/world/isis-brides-lawyer-accuses-uk-of-failing-to-protect-her-2167519.html
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5752 on: May 31, 2019, 08:45:57 PM »
So do you think they orchestrated a session at the European Parliament to justify how "mean" the PJ were? Just at the time that Rebelo was away?

Who had access to the McCann arguido interviews?

No.

Access to statements they never made?
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5753 on: May 31, 2019, 09:15:16 PM »
I found this interesting;

You’ll recall that, back in October, we had supplied the Portuguese public prosecutor with a list of people from whom we felt statements should have been taken. In response the Portuguese police had decided to come to Leicester to be present while the police interviewed Fiona, Dave, Russ, Jane, Matt, Rachael and Dianne, as well as many other individuals whose testimony had never been sought.

The questions to be asked were those Gerry and I had suggested to the prosecutor (obvious and pertinent ones, I hasten to add), with a few additions from the PJ.
[madeleine. Kate McCann]

I thought the McCanns asked for their questions to be added to the PJ questions. Kate makes it soound like they instigated the rogatory questions and the PJ tagged theirs on at the end.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5754 on: May 31, 2019, 09:17:44 PM »
No.

Access to statements they never made?
Can you remind me what you are talking about please?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5755 on: May 31, 2019, 09:20:21 PM »

You’ll recall that, back in October, we had supplied the Portuguese public prosecutor with a list of people from whom we felt statements should have been taken. In response the Portuguese police had decided to come to Leicester to be present while the police interviewed Fiona, Dave, Russ, Jane, Matt, Rachael and Dianne, as well as many other individuals whose testimony had never been sought.

The questions to be asked were those Gerry and I had suggested to the prosecutor (obvious and pertinent ones, I hasten to add), with a few additions from the PJ.
[madeleine. Kate McCann]

I thought the McCanns asked for their questions to be added to the PJ questions. Kate makes it soound like they instigated the rogatory questions and the PJ tagged theirs on at the end.

With an expert spin doctor at their beck and call, would you expect any different ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

« Reply #5756 on: May 31, 2019, 09:27:24 PM »

[madeleine. Kate McCann]

*%87  Yes,  Kate and Gerry were organising the police and the PJ just went along with their excellent investigative prowess... The envy of SY I'm sure.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5757 on: May 31, 2019, 09:38:01 PM »

*%87  Yes,  Kate and Gerry were organising the police and the PJ just went along with their excellent investigative prowess... The envy of SY I'm sure.
IMO - There is no doubt this did happen.   Kate and Gerry made a list of people they wanted interviewed and wrote up a list of questions.  No doubt with the agreement of the PJ.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5758 on: May 31, 2019, 09:44:14 PM »
IMO - There is no doubt this did happen.   Kate and Gerry made a list of people they wanted interviewed and wrote up a list of questions.  No doubt with the agreement of the PJ.

From what I remember of the 'files', pretty sure  the McCann questions were  tagged on the end of those of the PJ
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

« Reply #5759 on: May 31, 2019, 09:47:23 PM »

@)(++(*  As if the pj would even consider jumping to their tune, but if you have a cite (what Kate says IS NOT A CITE), then please share.