Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414078 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #390 on: December 01, 2013, 06:56:20 PM »
IMO there are indications that soon after the alarm 4 members of the group tested raising a shutter from outside (3 tested shutter outside window of child bedroom, and 1 tested shutter outside door-window of adult bedroom).

Offline pegasus

« Reply #391 on: December 01, 2013, 08:30:48 PM »
In my opinion there are indications?   What precisely do you mean by that?
The statements indicate IMO that after the alarm four people of the group tested opening a shutter from outside.
3 tests on shutter of window of child bedroom and 1 test on shutter of door-window of adult bedroom.
(Sources IIRC are Sept statement of GM and 2008 statements of, DW, RO, FP)
P.S. (I corrected a source I had listed wrong)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 08:37:29 PM by pegasus »

Redblossom

« Reply #392 on: December 01, 2013, 09:37:07 PM »
What's puzzling is why it took him several years to do this.

Not only that, but it took SY two and a half years to get this info and publicise it..and not only that but the whole thing  seemed disjointed and bizarre...passed off as a parent havng picked up their child from the creche...only they were walking in the wrong direction, they also were carrying the child like you would carrythe dead and the pyjamas were orange and blue not pink and white....maybe it was all some kind of ruse
 >@@(*&)

watch again from  21 40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EyqHtsLeGQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:47:19 PM by Redblossom »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #393 on: December 02, 2013, 01:23:40 AM »
See SY child clothing photo, that pink blanket would be covering the pyjama top, but not covering the knees or lower legs , and so it appeared to the witness like a pink top IMO

Offline Luz

« Reply #394 on: December 02, 2013, 10:47:41 AM »
Peter Pan could....

AnneGuedes

« Reply #395 on: December 02, 2013, 11:34:48 AM »
He never spoke of drugs trafficking  either Anne - that was your interpretation.       
I read Portuguese newspapers, that's how I'm informed about drugs traffic.
Please reasonably limit your words, when referring to Mr Amaral, strictly to what he said.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #396 on: December 02, 2013, 11:40:55 AM »
The shutters have nothing to do with her disappearance. That was only to promote the abduction theory. Let's all check the shutters and contaminate the crime scene before the police arrive. Kate telling Dianne Webster about the shutters. Funny I thought Gerry had already checked them before Dianne did after arriving only minutes later but that's another discrepancy as he was out running and searching for Madeleine with the rest of the men going in different directions. Only later the shutters were found to be a good alibi for the Smithman sighting. Can't be in two places at once deception.
Mrs Webster found Mrs McCann alone repeating that the shutters had been forced open from the outside. But what Mrs Webster saw was closed shutters.  So she reacted as someone who can't believe their eyes, went outside, tried in vain to lift the shutters, showing it wasn't as easy as that.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #397 on: December 02, 2013, 11:46:01 AM »
Peter Pan could....
That's an idea ! Madeleine as a new Tiger Lily for the lost boys ?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #398 on: December 02, 2013, 01:31:25 PM »
Mrs Webster found Mrs McCann alone repeating that the shutters had been forced open from the outside. But what Mrs Webster saw was closed shutters.  So she reacted as someone who can't believe their eyes, went outside, tried in vain to lift the shutters, showing it wasn't as easy as that.

Exactly Anne there too many contradictions about the shutters. They were found to be a good alibi for one person when he was in fact out searching with the other men. If that person went past the Smith family you can bet that he would want an alibi for that time and the embellished story about wasting precious time in examining the shutters like a CSI officer instead of looking for Madeleine became it. As you point out Dianne was examining them only minutes later when Kate was found alone in the apartment. That's the important part the false alibi.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 01:33:49 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #399 on: December 02, 2013, 02:34:59 PM »
Exactly Anne there too many contradictions about the shutters. They were found to be a good alibi for one person when he was in fact out searching with the other men. If that person went past the Smith family you can bet that he would want an alibi for that time and the embellished story about wasting precious time in examining the shutters like a CSI officer instead of looking for Madeleine became it. As you point out Dianne was examining them only minutes later when Kate was found alone in the apartment. That's the important part the false alibi.
If Mrs McCann had told Mrs Webster "Gerry has already checked it, Dianne, those shutters can be lifted from the outside", why would Mrs Webster have tried herself ?
I always found it was too much, even for a pragmatic doctor, to manipulate shutters a few minutes after discovering his daughter is missing,
Mr McCann learnt a bit about this kind of shutters when he messed his bedroom's ones.
There was an obvious reason, though it made Mr McCann appear an extraordinary cold blood father, to claim he experimented the shutters and was amazed they were liftable from the outside : the planet had to believe the intrusion through window. And in fact it did.
But Mr McCann didn't touch the shutters, he had other things to do.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #400 on: December 02, 2013, 03:43:49 PM »
If Mrs McCann had told Mrs Webster "Gerry has already checked it, Dianne, those shutters can be lifted from the outside", why would Mrs Webster have tried herself ?
I always found it was too much, even for a pragmatic doctor, to manipulate shutters a few minutes after discovering his daughter is missing,
Mr McCann learnt a bit about this kind of shutters when he messed his bedroom's ones.
There was an obvious reason, though it made Mr McCann appear an extraordinary cold blood father, to claim he experimented the shutters and was amazed they were liftable from the outside : the planet had to believe the intrusion through window. And in fact it did.
But Mr McCann didn't touch the shutters, he had other things to do.

The planet had to believe the intrusion through window. And in fact it did

I didn't.  But then, I am not of this planet.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #401 on: December 02, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »

I didn't, too much fairytale, but I am of this planet ! And I vaguely thought it was an hypothesis among many others !

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #402 on: December 02, 2013, 04:05:23 PM »
I didn't, too much fairytale, but I am of this planet ! And I vaguely thought it was an hypothesis among many others !

Even the McCanns & friends believed it!

Until they realised how iffy it was & amended their statements accordingly.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #403 on: December 02, 2013, 04:30:35 PM »
Even the McCanns & friends believed it!

Until they realised how iffy it was & amended their statements accordingly.
Honestly, Wonderfulspam, acquaintances, as acrobats as you in leaving kids alone, tell you the window was open and the child gone, would you doubt them ? I wouldn't.

Cariad

« Reply #404 on: December 03, 2013, 09:27:59 AM »

So we can't rule out alien abduction either then!  @)(++(*