Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414056 times)

Offline Anna

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #420 on: December 25, 2013, 05:21:10 PM »
I have no idea, unless off course that same officer accidentally put his print on the bedroom window and they were eliminating them from the evidence of the other prints
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

AnneGuedes

« Reply #421 on: December 25, 2013, 05:28:26 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTNXowdzksI
The last part of this video segment is about the bedroom window.
It is not about the lounge door-window.
The page from the files shown in the video at 9m30s is NOT of the bedroom window and is NOT of KM's prints.
The page from the files shown in the video at 9m34s is NOT of the bedroom window and is NOT of KM's prints.
The image at 9:30s is what inspired Mr Flores IMO to do his crossed arm demonstration.
What are images from the files, of a GNR officer's thumbprint on the lounge patio door, which are nothing to do with KM and nothing to do with the bedroom, doing in the middle of a "proof" that KM opened the bedroom window?
Do you understand the comment ? This is by no way a rigorous documentary analysing data for police officers, but a TV film inspired by a book ! it has no importance that the fingerprint is mine or yours, it's just an illustration for "fingerprint". And any Portuguese will read that the fingerprint was caught in the door-window of the living room. Any person who wants to see Mrs McCann's fingerprints can do it consulting the PJ Files.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #422 on: December 25, 2013, 05:33:37 PM »
I have no idea, unless off course that same officer accidentally put his print on the bedroom window and they were eliminating them from the evidence of the other prints
On the bedroom window (inside) there were only Mrs McCann's fingerprints.
It is only strange because she said she never touched that window.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #423 on: December 25, 2013, 07:45:51 PM »
On the bedroom window (inside) there were only Mrs McCann's fingerprints.
It is only strange because she said she never touched that window.
In which source does this witness state that she never touched the window?

Offline Anna

« Reply #424 on: December 25, 2013, 10:31:06 PM »
In which source does this witness state that she never touched the window?

Kates 2nd statement http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post507.html#p507

― Plato

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #425 on: December 25, 2013, 10:48:33 PM »
Kates 2nd statement http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post507.html#p507

Thanks very much. Finally the confirmation I've been looking for :

"They entered the apartment by the main door, with the key."

Madeleine went through the front door at 5.40pm as I thought because the tracking dogs found her last outdoor trail around the path to the car park opposite the tapas bar - they took a short cut path back from the crèche which comes to that car park. Not the back patio door. It all connects. Remember don't dis the dogs or they may come back and bite you on the ass  8(0(*
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 11:24:47 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Anna

« Reply #427 on: December 25, 2013, 11:16:59 PM »
Which words?

"The window to Madeleine’s bedroom remained closed, but she doesn’t know if it was locked, shutters and curtains drawn, and that was how it remained since the first day, night and day. She never opened it. If somebody saw the window shutters in Madeleine’s room open, it was not the deponent who opened them, and she never saw them open."
― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #428 on: December 25, 2013, 11:34:25 PM »
That statement says "she never opened it".
What statement says "she never touched it" ? 

IMO this witness found the window already open, and found the child apparently missing, and found cat on bed, all exactly as stated.
Her prints on window are from leaning to look out IMO.
Honest witness IMO. In this manner amend not abandon Mr Amarals theory and a solution will be closer IMO. 

AnneGuedes

« Reply #429 on: December 26, 2013, 01:05:34 AM »
Thanks very much. Finally the confirmation I've been looking for :

"They entered the apartment by the main door, with the key."

Madeleine went through the front door at 5.40pm as I thought because the tracking dogs found her last outdoor trail around the path to the car park opposite the tapas bar - they took a short cut path back from the crèche which comes to that car park. Not the back patio door. It all connects. Remember don't dis the dogs or they may come back and bite you on the ass  8(0(*
That's not what Mr McCann states (10th May)
- After 17H30 they went to the apartment, the deponent having entered by the main door, which he did not lock while he was inside the residence. KATE and the children entered by the rear door, after this had been opened from the inside by the deponent.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #430 on: December 26, 2013, 01:10:44 AM »
That statement says "she never opened it".
What statement says "she never touched it" ? 

IMO this witness found the window already open, and found the child apparently missing, and found cat on bed, all exactly as stated.
Her prints on window are from leaning to look out IMO.
Honest witness IMO. In this manner amend not abandon Mr Amarals theory and a solution will be closer IMO.
The window in Madeleine's room remained closed, but she doesn't know if it was locked, blinds and curtains drawn. The window remained like this since the first day, night and day. She never opened it. If somebody saw the window blinds in Madeleine's room open, it was not Kate who opened them, she never saw them open.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #431 on: December 26, 2013, 01:26:32 AM »
That's not what Mr McCann states (10th May)
- After 17H30 they went to the apartment, the deponent having entered by the main door, which he did not lock while he was inside the residence. KATE and the children entered by the rear door, after this had been opened from the inside by the deponent.

I know but she said in her 6th Sept interview statement that they entered the front door way with key at lunchtime and at teatime on the 3rd.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #432 on: December 26, 2013, 01:44:14 AM »
I know but she said in her 6th Sept interview statement that they entered the front door way with key at lunchtime and at teatime on the 3rd.
This is one of the discrepancies between Mr and Mrs McCann.
The first statement is considered by any police as likely closer to the truth.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #433 on: December 26, 2013, 01:48:39 AM »
This is one of the discrepancies between Mr and Mrs McCann.

I've always gone with that too. The apartment was locked with All shutters down & I've seen nothing to persuade me otherwise.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #434 on: December 26, 2013, 11:15:35 AM »

I've always gone with that too. The apartment was locked with All shutters down & I've seen nothing to persuade me otherwise.
It makes more sense anyhow that Mr McCann would open the door-window for her, as she (said she) was carrying Madeleine.