Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414109 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #600 on: December 30, 2013, 06:30:59 PM »
Not by a typical young child, unless the were a very sound sleeper?

Kate said Madeleine was very tired,  she was obviously sleeping soundly until someone took her.

PJ said there was an indentation on the bed where someone had been sleeping.

Offline Victoria

« Reply #601 on: December 30, 2013, 06:32:44 PM »
It's pretty clear from the picture someone was in the bed. Anyone who can look at that picture and claim the bed has never been slept in is warped in the mind, IMO. It's ludicrous.

Offline sadie

« Reply #602 on: December 30, 2013, 06:36:08 PM »
It's on the bed pretending to be Madeleine  @)(++(*
What an unpleasant thing to say.  The joke is in shocking taste buzz. 8(8-))

Offline pegasus

« Reply #603 on: December 30, 2013, 10:25:49 PM »
Has anyone watched the Verdade video? Where the child actor wakes relaxedly for no particular reason, walks slowly into the lounge, and climbs on sofa to look out window. What is wrong with that scenario is this...
If it was so dangerous to slowly and relaxedly climb onto sofa, WHY did the Verdade producer allow the child actor to do exactly that?
The scenario is not quite right, and the reasons are that this scene in the Verdade video provided no reason at all for waking and leaving the first room, and provided no explanation how such a slow and relaxed exit would be dangerous in any way. The obvious clue was missed and ignored: Shutter noise.  Entire post IMO.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #604 on: December 30, 2013, 11:31:30 PM »
Is there anyone here interested in the conclusion of the leading detective in the case, that someone woke up and walked from the bedroom into the lounge?
It seems like an interesting hypothesis to me.
But is there anyone else who thinks that is correct?
Or is it all vague theories which don't deal with the most basic details like which room someone was in?.
Is there anyone else who agrees with this part of Mr Amarals theory (walking from one room to another) as acted out in the Verdade video?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 11:38:00 PM by pegasus »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #605 on: December 31, 2013, 09:10:16 AM »
Is there anyone here interested in the conclusion of the leading detective in the case, that someone woke up and walked from the bedroom into the lounge?
It seems like an interesting hypothesis to me.
But is there anyone else who thinks that is correct?
Or is it all vague theories which don't deal with the most basic details like which room someone was in?.
Is there anyone else who agrees with this part of Mr Amarals theory (walking from one room to another) as acted out in the Verdade video?

No I don't believe that part of Amarals theory, I don't believe she actually went to bed on the 3rd May.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Lace

« Reply #606 on: December 31, 2013, 10:16:49 AM »
Slept in or slept on?

I think the PJ said the indentation was on the sheet,   so slept in.

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #607 on: December 31, 2013, 11:50:41 AM »
It's pretty clear from the picture someone was in the bed. Anyone who can look at that picture and claim the bed has never been slept in is warped in the mind, IMO. It's ludicrous.

Ah but dont forget this picture was taken later after lots of people had looked for the child, so the bed could have easily been messed up. I  believe one witness said the bed did not look slept in and perhaps this is where that has come from.

I would agree with you, going on this photo the bed looks as though someone was in it. Also if you look the bed on the other side looks slept in too, or was it just messed up when people were looking under it perhaps for the child.?

Offline sadie

« Reply #608 on: December 31, 2013, 12:22:24 PM »
Ah but dont forget this picture was taken later after lots of people had looked for the child, so the bed could have easily been messed up. I  believe one witness said the bed did not look slept in and perhaps this is where that has come from.

I would agree with you, going on this photo the bed looks as though someone was in it. Also if you look the bed on the other side looks slept in too, or was it just messed up when people were looking under it perhaps for the child.?

According to pictures the second bed was not messed up much at all.  Maybe someone sat on it?

Colom I basically agree with what you are saying.

We cant really trust the photos of bed covers, soft furnishings etc., because Gawd knows how many people had searched in there.  Gawd knows how many people had flopped in the beds in exasperation too.

But they are all we have and we have to base our assumptions on what we see and read.   I expect that some attempt was made to re-arrange things to how they were when Kate found Madeleine missing.  Also as the realisation dawned that a crime had almost certainly taken place, everything would have been protected as well as possible ... given the state of terror they must have been in

Redblossom

« Reply #609 on: December 31, 2013, 03:54:41 PM »
According to pictures the second bed was not messed up much at all.  Maybe someone sat on it?

@)(++(*

The second bed under the window was a MESS, go to specsavers

Offline jassi

« Reply #610 on: December 31, 2013, 03:58:22 PM »
@)(++(*

The second bed under the window was a MESS, go to specsavers

If someone bounded in and out of the window as has been suggested, how could the bed be otherwise?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Redblossom

« Reply #611 on: December 31, 2013, 04:03:35 PM »
If someone bounded in and out of the window as has been suggested, how could the bed be otherwise?

but they didnt....no forensic evidence..the bed was a mess cos kate mccann slept in it the night before that pic was taken.....and he cleaner never got a chance to make it up....

Madeleines bed being slept in or not...who knows....indentations could have been from kate and her two other kids and madeleine sitting on it reading stories etc...as she tells us in her book that is what happened that night...i have no idea if madeleine slept in that bed or not....

AnneGuedes

« Reply #612 on: December 31, 2013, 04:26:07 PM »
I  believe one witness said the bed did not look slept in and perhaps this is where that has come from.
Good friend Mrs Payne said it.

Offline sadie

« Reply #613 on: January 01, 2014, 12:40:18 AM »
but they didnt....no forensic evidence..the bed was a mess cos kate mccann slept in it the night before that pic was taken.....and he cleaner never got a chance to make it up....

Madeleines bed being slept in or not...who knows....indentations could have been from kate and her two other kids and madeleine sitting on it reading stories etc...as she tells us in her book that is what happened that night...i have no idea if madeleine slept in that bed or not....
It was on this forum , was it yesterday? ... that the PJ said that there was a depression formed by Madeleines body.

Some of you might like to consider that Madeleines hot chocolate or tea, at tea time, in the tapas restaurant was already tampered with by someone, .  Remember, this usually boistrous little girl was too tired to walk back the 70 odd metres to the apartment ... and had to be carried

Then she was too tired to go out to play on the slides in her jimjams; all three were ... and they usually went out for a pre bed play with the other children.  Had they all been drugged with their tea ? - but Madeleine more than the others ?

Kids that tired/drugged would lie, in deep sleep,  as still as dolls in their beds, until the effects wore off. 

Is this the reason that Madeleines bed looked hardly slept in? 

But the shape of her body had formed a depressioin so the PJ said.  That is according to reports on this forum, was it yesterday?  So it seems she was definitely there.  Sorry if that scotches some conspiracy theories

Happy New Year everyone. 

May this be the year that Madeleine returns, hopefully well
May this be the year that all the missing PT children are returned
May this be the year that the perp is taken to Justice along with his associates so that the children of PT can be safe again.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #614 on: January 01, 2014, 02:49:14 PM »
"Non-abduction" theories have the window/shutter being opened (or claimed to be opened) not for entry/exit but to stage the scene to make it look like abduction.
"Abduction" theories - some now have the window/shutter being opened by the "abductor"  not for entry/exit but to to stage the scene to make it look like he came in/out through window to hide that he used door. 

Both sides, radically opposed, yet united in the convoluted conclusion that the open window/shutter was staged?

I take the open window/shutter at face value, crucial evidence, not staged by "abductor", and not staged by "coveruper".
And yes the witness is honest. All IMO.