Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414127 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #975 on: October 01, 2014, 01:23:52 AM »
Then you can provide a cite sadie ?

The only two instances I remember the blinds being described as 'at an angle' is whe Diane Webster tried to open them on May 3rd and they twisted and when reporters where caught trying to raise the shutter and they again twisted and hung obliquely from from their casing.
I dont read statements for cites any more Faith.  My eyes will not allow it.

But it was somewhere.  I read it recently

stephen25000

« Reply #976 on: October 01, 2014, 09:59:43 AM »
I dont read statements for cites any more Faith.  My eyes will not allow it.

But it was somewhere.  I read it recently

Prove there was an intruder.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #977 on: October 01, 2014, 11:04:28 AM »
Prove there was an intruder.

Prove there wasn't.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #978 on: October 01, 2014, 12:35:13 PM »
Prove there wasn't.

I don't need to brietta.

The onus is on those who claimed it did.

and there is not one solitary piece of evidence there was.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #979 on: October 01, 2014, 05:43:15 PM »
I don't need to brietta.

The onus is on those who claimed it did.

and there is not one solitary piece of evidence there was.

If anyone on these forums was capable of 'proving' anything the Met would not be required to spend time looking for proof of anything, and at this moment in time that is confirmed to be an abductor.
I think you should recognise that when you employ your rather juvenile demands to 'prove' whatever it is on whatever thread for which you don't have a counter argument.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #980 on: October 01, 2014, 07:38:14 PM »
If anyone on these forums was capable of 'proving' anything the Met would not be required to spend time looking for proof of anything, and at this moment in time that is confirmed to be an abductor.
I think you should recognise that when you employ your rather juvenile demands to 'prove' whatever it is on whatever thread for which you don't have a counter argument.

It's not juvenile to ask for evidence or proof that a third party was in the apartment.

Without that or the ALTERNATIVE the case will never be solved.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #981 on: October 01, 2014, 10:41:04 PM »
It's not juvenile to ask for evidence or proof that a third party was in the apartment.

Of course it is. 

At risk of repeating myself, how on earth is it possible for armchair detectives to have the proof you constantly demand? 

You really are deluded if you think our opinions count for anything in the real world and will lead to ‘solving’ what happened to Madeleine. 

The people who will solve this case if they are allowed are the Met and the PJ … both of whom are actively investigating not Madeleine’s parents … not their friends … but criminal\s who entered the McCann apartment seven years ago and abducted Madeleine McCann.

They are not doing that off the top of their heads ... they are following evidence.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #982 on: October 02, 2014, 01:06:25 AM »

It never ceases to amaze me that so many people expect chapter and verse of what Scotland Yard and The PJ are doing.  You ain't going to get it.

I can see possibilities, but I prefer to keep those to myself, because I could be right.  And that won't help anyone.

In the meantime the sceptics are only helping because they are lulling the real culprits into a false sense of security.
Keep up the good work.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #983 on: October 02, 2014, 05:57:28 PM »
I appreciate what you are saying Pegasus, BUT in one of the statements (sorry dont know which one but maybe Gerrys?) it says that the shutters were open unevenly.  That equates to them having been pushed up from outside, rather than being strap pulled up.  It also states that they were open about a hands width ... and I cant remember whether that was at the smaller gap end or the wider gap end.

It is quite possible that the pulley mechanism wasn't used at all.  That the shutters were lifted a little whilst the window was closed.  Then the sound would be minimal within the room.  As you say sliding the window open would be very quiet.

KM found the shutter fully raised and even.
This is because the person outside, after directly (hands on base of shutter) pushing the shutter up a little (which is all that is possible directly), had then, holding shutter slightly raised with one hand, slid the window open and reached in from outside with his free arm to operate the strap to open the shutter fully and evenly.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 06:02:15 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #984 on: October 02, 2014, 06:07:13 PM »

IMO no third party entered the apartment.
I think a third party opened the window and shutter from outside, but was disturbed before he climbed in.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 06:10:04 PM by pegasus »

Offline sadie

« Reply #985 on: October 02, 2014, 08:01:21 PM »
KM found the shutter fully raised and even.
This is because the person outside, after directly (hands on base of shutter) pushing the shutter up a little (which is all that is possible directly), had then, holding shutter slightly raised with one hand, slid the window open and reached in from outside with his free arm to operate the strap to open the shutter fully and evenly.
Heri in his video pushed it up quite a long way.  Petermac did too in his video pushed it up even further.  With all due respect, I dont think you are right there pegasus

Offline sadie

« Reply #986 on: October 02, 2014, 08:02:24 PM »
IMO no third party entered the apartment.
I think a third party opened the window and shutter from outside, but was disturbed before he climbed in.
Why?  How have you reached these conclusions?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #987 on: October 02, 2014, 08:13:13 PM »
Heri in his video pushed it up quite a long way.  Petermac did too in his video pushed it up even further.  With all due respect, I dont think you are right there pegasus
Heri video shows the 3 stage method very well.
Stage one is to lift the shutter enough to reach under it with the free arm.
10cm would be plenty, Heri raises it more than that unnecessarily. 
Either way, the 3 stage method works, and is IMO exactly how the window and shutter were opened, from outside.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #988 on: October 02, 2014, 08:34:17 PM »
Why?  How have you reached these conclusions?
Easy. First to recognise that KMs account is truthful - she genuinely found the window and shutter open.
Second that the forensics indicate that no third-party entered the apartment.
Therefore a third party, who never ever entered the apartment, must have opened the window and shutter from outside.
Heri's video shows the 3 stage method by which this is possible.
The apparently illogical decision to then not climb in, is actually logical, and can only be because he was disturbed at that exact moment.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #989 on: October 02, 2014, 08:36:17 PM »
Easy. First I recognised that KMs account is truthful - she genuinly found the window and shutter open.Second I see in the forensics no indication that no third-party entered the apartment.
Therefore a third party, who never ever entered the apartment, must have opened the window and shutter from outside.
Heri's video shows the 3 stage method by which this is possible.
The apparently illogical decision to then not climb in, is perfectly logical, and can only be because he was disturbed at that exact moment.

That's where you are going wrong.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.