Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414128 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1005 on: October 03, 2014, 06:48:25 PM »
Clearly SY haven't a baldy clue who dun it if anyone and with Redwood retiring soon I don't think they care for sure.

Three hundred and fifty four days since Crimewatch.
Three hundred and fifty four days without Smithman revealing himself.
Three hundred and fifty four days without anyone being charged.

Remember the Mirror and days without WMD?. We should start our own similar chart perhaps.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1006 on: October 03, 2014, 07:09:41 PM »
Back on topic, I don't subscribe to the theory that a stranger opened the shutter and window and climbed in as for one thing there were no scuff marks or smears anywhere on or around the window.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1007 on: October 03, 2014, 07:11:59 PM »
Back on topic, I don't subscribe to the theory that a stranger open the shutter and window and climbed in as for one thing there were no scuff marks on smears anywhere on or around the window.

The bedroom door had moved before Gerry's check, that's why he looked in, the window wasn't open then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OZ8jmdWlB8Y#t=746

And Kate debunked the sliding door herself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WLvnfcl-Zkg#t=1370

An 'abductor' requires a key to the front door.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 07:17:53 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1008 on: October 03, 2014, 10:30:39 PM »
The forensics don't lie unfortunately so nobody climbed in that window.  That's not to say it wasn't opened from the outside or even the inside for that matter.  The simple truth is the police just don't know.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1009 on: October 03, 2014, 10:36:53 PM »
Back on topic, I don't subscribe to the theory that a stranger opened the shutter and window and climbed in as for one thing there were no scuff marks or smears anywhere on or around the window.
I'm sure I could climb through a window without scuffing or smearing the surrounding paintwork, an experienced burglar would surely be able to do likewise?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1010 on: October 03, 2014, 10:39:32 PM »
I'm sure I could climb through a window without scuffing or smearing the surrounding paintwork, an experienced burglar would surely be able to do likewise?

....and then he closed the window & shutters behind himself before hiding during Gerry's check.

Sounds likely doesn't it.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1011 on: October 03, 2014, 10:39:53 PM »

Is there no end to this man's talents...
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1012 on: October 03, 2014, 10:54:30 PM »
The forensics don't lie unfortunately so nobody climbed in that window.  That's not to say it wasn't opened from the outside or even the inside for that matter.  The simple truth is the police just don't know.

If they haven't worked it out then they are in the wrong job.

Kate changed her version....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1126.0

Just mistaken the first time wasn't she, or another one of those pesky translation errors I suppose.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1013 on: October 03, 2014, 11:16:02 PM »
Is there no end to this man's talents...
Would you say it was not possible to climb  through a window without scuffing and smearing the paintwork?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1014 on: October 03, 2014, 11:18:31 PM »
Would you say it was not possible to climb  through a window without scuffing and smearing the paintwork?

I say you cannot climb through a window without leaving forensic evidence.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1015 on: October 03, 2014, 11:24:47 PM »
But possible to do so without scuffing and smearing the window surroundings surely?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1016 on: October 03, 2014, 11:25:55 PM »

He wore gloves & he ever so gently opened the window & shutters with such minimal touch that he left no trace....then he done a triple jump.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1017 on: October 03, 2014, 11:40:01 PM »
But possible to do so without scuffing and smearing the window surroundings surely?

What evidence was found of the many burglaries in the area?
Did the cleaner who cleaned the windows the day before, leave rubber glove marks anywhere?
Burglars and abductors, would  have to ensure that they left no evidence, surely, otherwise they would get caught.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1018 on: October 03, 2014, 11:52:39 PM »
What evidence was found of the many burglaries in the area?
Did the cleaner who cleaned the windows the day before, leave rubber glove marks anywhere?
Burglars and abductors, would  have to ensure that they left no evidence, surely, otherwise they would get caught.

Maintenance had been called to fix the shutter I think on the back bedroom door ... don't see a forensic report on their fingerprints or other tracess left.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Anna

« Reply #1019 on: October 03, 2014, 11:56:37 PM »
Maintenance had been called to fix the shutter I think on the back bedroom door ... don't see a forensic report on their fingerprints or other tracess left.

Absolutely, why were they not found, or were they eliminated because of being OC workers?
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato