Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414095 times)

Online Wonderfulspam

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1020 on: October 04, 2014, 12:01:48 AM »
Why would they be testing a back door, when it's claimed it was the front window that's been tampered with?

That must make sense in fantasy abduction world I suppose, that's why I don't get it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1021 on: October 04, 2014, 12:09:14 AM »
Why would they be testing a back door, when it's claimed it was the front window that's been tampered with?

That must make sense in fantasy abduction world I suppose, that's why I don't get it.

Forensic evidence is normally extracted from all external doors, as are the adults bedroom doors.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1022 on: October 04, 2014, 12:11:40 AM »
Forensic evidence is normally extracted from all external doors, as are the adults bedroom doors.

Normally for what?

Offline Anna

« Reply #1023 on: October 04, 2014, 12:28:43 AM »
Normally for what?

normally, usually, procedure, in suspected, criminal activities etc ,Forensic evidence is collected from all exterior doors and the parents bedroom had external doors. Comprehend?
― Plato

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1024 on: October 04, 2014, 12:37:13 AM »

normally, usually, procedure, in suspected, criminal activities etc ,Forensic evidence is collected from all exterior doors and the parents bedroom had external doors. Comprehend?

It was the front window that was used, wasn't it?

You think it would have been a good idea for the cops to be testing all the fixtures & fittings whilst the abductor makes off with his prize?

Time was precious wasn't it, a missing childs life was at stake & Jane had seen her being carried away, hadn't she?

Yet neither parent had bothered to even try calling the police in the first place, nor did they cooperate fully with them later.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1025 on: October 04, 2014, 12:43:02 AM »
It was the front window that was used, wasn't it?

You think it would have been a good idea for the cops to be testing all the fixtures & fittings whilst the abductor makes off with his prize?

Time was precious wasn't it, a missing childs life was at stake & Jane had seen her being carried away, hadn't she?

Yet neither parent had bothered to even try calling the police in the first place, nor did they cooperate fully with them later.

Scenes of crime officers, deal with evidence on the scene only, they don't chase criminals and by the time they arrived a criminal would be long gone anyway.
― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1026 on: October 04, 2014, 01:04:13 AM »

I think there was zero forensic examination of the south bedroom.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1027 on: October 04, 2014, 01:13:19 AM »
I think there was no forensic work done at all in the south bedroom.

There wasn't much point though was there?

She'd been taken out the window quite easily.

In an ideal world, yes, they'd have microscopically investigated every square millimetre of the entire apartment & surroundings.

In reality, time didn't allow for that, they were searching for a living child who'd been taken out the front & in the direction of Mr Murats house, whom a bunch of 'em pointed the finger at.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1028 on: October 04, 2014, 01:15:18 AM »
I think there was zero forensic examination of the south bedroom.

unless some evidence was found in the bedroom doors as was found in the main french windows, we probably wouldn't know.
 If it wasn't checked then all I can say is that was a really bad inspection of the scene. The scene of a crime is probably the most important part of a  forensic inspection.
― Plato

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1029 on: October 04, 2014, 01:30:56 AM »

"I'm not going into the detail, but I can say that Kate and Gerry are firmly of the view that somebody got into the apartment and took Madeleine out the window as their means of escape, and to do that they did not necessarily have to tamper with anything. They got out of the window fairly easily."

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1030 on: October 04, 2014, 02:43:50 AM »
unless some evidence was found in the bedroom doors as was found in the main french windows, we probably wouldn't know.
 If it wasn't checked then all I can say is that was a really bad inspection of the scene. The scene of a crime is probably the most important part of a  forensic inspection.
There are lists of all the hairs gathered by forensics on 4th May and they are all I think they are only looked in the north bedroom and hall and lounge. I don't recall any being even looked for in south bedroom.
There are lists and photos of all places examined for fingerprints on 4th May and I think they only did the north bedroom window/shutter, and the lounge balcony door, that's it.

Offline John

« Reply #1031 on: October 10, 2014, 07:23:20 PM »
We have to look at the established facts pertaining to the window and shutter of the children's bedroom which are...

1. The shutter was fully raised with no sign of any damage.

2. A full and valid forensic examination was carried out.

3. There was no evidence of any intruder having entered or exited via the window.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:35:57 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

ferryman

« Reply #1032 on: October 10, 2014, 07:25:56 PM »
We have to look at the established facts pertaining to the window and shutter of the children's bedroom which are...

3. There was no evidence of any intruder having entered or exited via the window.

Gerry established that it was possible to raise the shutters from the outside ...

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1033 on: October 10, 2014, 07:27:50 PM »

1, According to Kate, which she had noticed immediately, & then a while later decided she didn't.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1126.0
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 09:50:37 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline lordpookles

« Reply #1034 on: October 11, 2014, 02:35:36 AM »
When Kate says the curtains whooshed open. How open were they? Seems if they were fully closed seems extremely unlikely that an intruder would go out that way then close them from the outside. Also if he went out via the front door he would have to of closed them before he left... I guess you could open the shutters though by just reaching through the curtains slit/gap without actually drawing them apart...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:38:05 AM by lordpookles »