Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414089 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1170 on: July 13, 2015, 10:30:48 PM »
(from other thread)
IMO Heriberto's opening method is what happened.
But his idea that the child then went to window is incorrect.
IMO no adult or child ever went through the window.

So its part of your theory, no evidence for it, but do you have any supporting evidence for an intruder and for one that would kdnap a child when only in for burglary? Or is your theory break in through shutters hoping a window is open and hoping a child is inside to kidnap, sorry, but the many theories around have confused me

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1171 on: July 13, 2015, 10:31:58 PM »
Kate Mccann says Madeleine was overly tired and wondered if she had been drugged durng the day
Prior to the disappearance the child was unusually tired.
(The drug hypothesis is something added, understandably, only in retrospect).
Just because someone is tired is no guarantee they won't wake up due to bladder or an unusual loud noise.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1172 on: July 13, 2015, 10:37:32 PM »
So its part of your theory, no evidence for it, but do you have any supporting evidence for an intruder and for one that would kdnap a child when only in for burglary? Or is your theory break in through shutters hoping a window is open and hoping a child is inside to kidnap, sorry, but the many theories around have confused me
The person outside IMO was a common burglar who thought everyone was out.
And got disturbed before entering, so never entered.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:39:55 PM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1173 on: July 13, 2015, 10:42:11 PM »
The person outside IMO was a common burglar who thought everyone was out.
And got disturbed before entering, so never entered.

So where is Madeleine Mccann? If a potential burlgar didnt do it as is one if the "theories"

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1174 on: July 13, 2015, 10:57:58 PM »
IMO it is beyond curious that the PR expert was objecting so forcefully to a fact being released that has since been confirmed in the files and in the mother's book, and indeed the words he was so keen to prevent being bandied about are indisputably the words of the child herself. 
In Amaral's film (window section) you can see how effortlessly the window slides open - it needs only a tiny nudge then it glides by itself. I answer your door fact on other thread

I think the problem was not so much with the veracity of the leak but that there was a leak at all.  The fact that it was true and could only have come from within the investigation is confirmation that someone within the investigation was the author of leaks in direct contravention of Portuguese Secrecy Laws.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #1175 on: July 13, 2015, 11:15:06 PM »
I think the problem was not so much with the veracity of the leak but that there was a leak at all.  The fact that it was true and could only have come from within the investigation is confirmation that someone within the investigation was the author of leaks in direct contravention of Portuguese Secrecy Laws.

No point in getting flabbergastedaround breaches of the law of secrecy when jane tanner broke that law

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1176 on: July 13, 2015, 11:51:55 PM »
So where is Madeleine Mccann? If a potential burlgar didnt do it as is one if the "theories"
I've explained the disappearance from the child bedroom Mercury.
In a single and likely event which explains the complete scene in that room.
The key is: the apartment looked like everyone was out.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1177 on: July 13, 2015, 11:59:08 PM »
I've explained the disappearance from the child bedroom Mercury.
In a single and likely event which explains the complete scene in that room.
The key is: the apartment looked like everyone was out.

Can you recap it all so we can move on and see?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1178 on: July 14, 2015, 12:26:23 AM »
Can you recap it all so we can move on and see?
Apartment 5A looked like everyone was out for the evening.
There was only one burglar accessible window.
(fairly obvious stuff snipped )
Burglar flees without entering.
Child runs to another room.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:29:58 AM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1179 on: July 14, 2015, 12:34:36 AM »
Apartment 5A looked like everyone was out for the evening.
There was only one burglar accessible window.
(fairly obvious stuff snipped )
Burglar flees without entering.
Child runs to another room.

and? After child runs to another room???

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1180 on: July 14, 2015, 12:50:53 AM »
and? After child runs to another room???
I don't know but if I was a child the only two possibilities would be going out balcony door or remaining in another room. But do you even agree with the start that the apartment looked like everyone out for the evening?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1181 on: July 14, 2015, 01:02:45 AM »
I don't know but if I was a child the only two possibilities would be going out balcony door or remaining in another room. But do you even agree with the start that the apartment looked like everyone out for the evening?
ok so you are  suggesting the child  possibly awoke  to a possible intruder and youve been posting this for months and months and? With nothing further? Why did you bother?

Especially when theres no evidence of any of it

Offline misty

« Reply #1182 on: July 14, 2015, 01:18:54 AM »

If all the shutters & curtains were closed how could a burglar be sure that the apartment was unoccupied?
The  interior light which had been left on may possibly have been visible through either the window behind the dining table or the kitchen window. A light is a deterrent. Why wasn't 5B or 5D selected instead?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1183 on: July 14, 2015, 01:22:22 AM »
ok so you are  suggesting the child  possibly awoke  to a possible intruder and youve been posting this for months and months and? With nothing further? Why did you bother?

Especially when theres no evidence of any of it
The theory fits this evidence: open window, open shutter, open bedroom door, no intruder, and BTW the absence of child from that bedroom.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1184 on: July 14, 2015, 01:28:20 AM »
The theory fits this evidence: open window, open shutter, open bedroom door, no intruder, and BTW the absence of child from that bedroom.
NICE try try again? no evidence without proof
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 01:31:58 AM by mercury »