Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414042 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1185 on: July 14, 2015, 01:38:40 AM »
If all the shutters & curtains were closed how could a burglar be sure that the apartment was unoccupied?
The  interior light which had been left on may possibly have been visible through either the window behind the dining table or the kitchen window. A light is a deterrent. Why wasn't 5B or 5D selected instead?
The low light of just one table lamp at this time of evening says the tourist apartment is currently let (no point robbing an unlet apartment) and also that everyone is out for the evening (if people were in at this time they would have more lights on).

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1186 on: July 14, 2015, 01:49:58 AM »
NICE try try again? no evidence without proof
IMO it explains the scene in that room and the disappearance from that room, all in under 20 seconds.
But what is your theory of the open window and open shutter?

Offline misty

« Reply #1187 on: July 14, 2015, 02:07:48 AM »
The low light of just one table lamp at this time of evening says the tourist apartment is currently let (no point robbing an unlet apartment) and also that everyone is out for the evening (if people were in at this time they would have more lights on).

And if all the shutters were down & the curtains closed.......how would a burglar know if it was occupied or not?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1188 on: July 14, 2015, 02:10:18 AM »
IMO it explains the scene in that room and the disappearance from that room, all in under 20 seconds.
But what is your theory of the open window and open shutter?
l
honestly pegasus! Youre  having a laugh never mind

youve spent weeks trying to convince people of a move by a frightened child fron one room to another where someone took her
never mind
No one took her INO there is  Zero evidence  IE zero zero
And you know  there is Zero evidence of any abduction

Not any morsel whatsoever
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 02:18:13 AM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1189 on: July 14, 2015, 02:38:49 AM »
l
honestly pegasus! Youre  having a laugh never mind

youve spent weeks trying to convince people of a move by a frightened child fron one room to another where someone took her
never mind
No, the theory only is about one room's shutter and window and door, nothing more.
Compare Heriberto's theory explains window and shutter but not door.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1190 on: July 14, 2015, 09:42:08 AM »
No, the theory only is about one room's shutter and window and door, nothing more.
Compare Heriberto's theory explains window and shutter but not door.

But where do these theories lead to? Not forgetting they are just theories of what might have been possible.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1191 on: July 14, 2015, 03:08:04 PM »

I regularly watch TV or read a book with just a table lamp.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1192 on: July 14, 2015, 11:01:09 PM »
I regularly watch TV or read a book with just a table lamp.
You are sitting in your holiday apartment in the lounge one evening reading your book by table lamp and someone knocks gently at the front door what would you do? It's not a trick question.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 11:51:29 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1193 on: July 14, 2015, 11:40:05 PM »
But where do these theories lead to? Not forgetting they are just theories of what might have been possible.
I don't know Mercury. IMO if someone outside was opening the shutter, it would be audible and visible inside that room, and if I was a child that age I would certainly pull the child bedroom door open and step through it. Beyond that I have no idea - tried numerous theories but haven't found one that fits on every level.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:06:25 AM by pegasus »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1194 on: July 15, 2015, 12:28:41 AM »
I don't know Mercury. IMO if someone outside was opening the shutter, it would be audible and visible inside that room, and if I was a child that age I would certainly pull the child bedroom door open and step through it. Beyond that I have no idea - tried numerous theories but haven't found one that fits on every level.

No glove marks on the shutter or window. Do they want their fingerprints to be found like Kate's? There's no evidence of a window being used or a break-in.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1195 on: July 15, 2015, 01:20:30 AM »
But Pegasus

You keep ignoring the obvious way in and out.

Via the Front door with a key and an accomplis.

Dont forget, the front dooir light was broken - hanging I think
The front door was completely hidden out of sight, no-one passed by and ... it was in utter blackness.

Key in the lock. turn it, push door open using the key.
On exit, pull the front door closed using the key again

NO FINGERPRINTS.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1196 on: July 15, 2015, 02:17:11 AM »

Thanks pegasus

Offline mercury

« Reply #1197 on: July 15, 2015, 02:18:58 AM »
But Pegasus

You keep ignoring the obvious way in and out.

Via the Front door with a key and an accomplis.

Dont forget, the front dooir light was broken - hanging I think
The front door was completely hidden out of sight, no-one passed by and ... it was in utter blackness.

Key in the lock. turn it, push door open using the key.
On exit, pull the front door closed using the key again

NO FINGERPRINTS.
pure speculation though

Offline mercury

« Reply #1199 on: July 15, 2015, 03:55:37 AM »
Sound logic and not as speculative as the post I was answering.

Admit it !

its agood idea if  you believe the child was taken