Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414051 times)

Offline Anna

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1425 on: July 28, 2015, 11:45:42 PM »
That window haven't fooled many with the fingerprints found and no glove marks.

"I knew straight away a crime had been committed, we had no doubt about that. We were very conscious of not touching things." (KM I'm sorry Madeleine, 05 August 2007 Sunday Mirror)

More of the above....

Recalling the moment she found her daughter's bed empty, Kate says: "There was 20 seconds of disbelief where I thought, 'That can't be right'. I was checking for her. Then there was panic and fear. That was the first thing that hit. I was screaming her name. I ran to the group. Everyone was the same. It was total fear.

"I never thought for one second that she'd walked out. I knew someone had been in the apartment because of the way it had been left.

"But I knew she wouldn't walk out anyway. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken."

Kate says she saw that Madeleine's toy Cuddle Cat had been left behind, but was careful not to touch it in case it held a clue to who took her.

She says: "I knew straight away a crime had been committed, we had no doubt about that. We were very conscious of not touching things."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id16.html
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1426 on: July 29, 2015, 07:44:30 AM »
More of the above....

Recalling the moment she found her daughter's bed empty, Kate says: "There was 20 seconds of disbelief where I thought, 'That can't be right'. I was checking for her. Then there was panic and fear. That was the first thing that hit. I was screaming her name. I ran to the group. Everyone was the same. It was total fear.

"I never thought for one second that she'd walked out. I knew someone had been in the apartment because of the way it had been left.

"But I knew she wouldn't walk out anyway. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken."

Kate says she saw that Madeleine's toy Cuddle Cat had been left behind, but was careful not to touch it in case it held a clue to who took her.

She says: "I knew straight away a crime had been committed, we had no doubt about that. We were very conscious of not touching things."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id16.html

Eddie found the clue. Again there is nothing about looking through an open window to check i.e. the window was open so I quickly looked out into the car park for any sign of Madeleine. Nada!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1427 on: July 29, 2015, 10:10:54 PM »

Please can we get back to The Topic.  I don't actually enjoy deleting Posts.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1428 on: July 30, 2015, 01:49:28 AM »
The 5 KM prints were all located on the
"Lado interior do vidro da janela"
"Interior surface of the glass of the window"
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P4/04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_884a.jpg

Offline sadie

« Reply #1429 on: July 30, 2015, 09:11:28 AM »
I have just been reading thru the last page or so and sorry .... what a hoot!

According to Amaral, NO marks on the sill, NO fibres on the frame

And a sill that is far too high for a man to stride thru.  He would crush his "Crown Jewels" if he tried.  The screams would have been heard in the tapas restaurant [perhaps I am exagerating a bit, but you get the gist]

No footprints, no fibres, NO MAN went through that narrow window frame

Ludicrous to even consider it.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1430 on: July 30, 2015, 09:52:44 AM »
I have just been reading thru the last page or so and sorry .... what a hoot!

According to Amaral, NO marks on the sill, NO fibres on the frame

And a sill that is far too high for a man to stride thru.  He would crush his "Crown Jewels" if he tried.  The screams would have been heard in the tapas restaurant [perhaps I am exagerating a bit, but you get the gist]

No footprints, no fibres, NO MAN went through that narrow window frame

Ludicrous to even consider it.

Yes!  it made me laugh when Kate explained with her famous 'clucking' sound (wtf was that about?) it was a very small window... of opportunity hahahahaha  did you get that pun Sadie?

The very idea that a grown man carrying a dead weight ( sleeping child) out through that window without
 leaving scuff marks-without hands, maybe the circus was in town that night, those with great strenght and balancing skills eh Sadie?  well there were a few clowns who left their children sleeping alone...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline sadie

« Reply #1431 on: July 30, 2015, 10:10:11 AM »

Yes!  it made me laugh when Kate explained with her famous 'clucking' sound (wtf was that about?) it was a very small window... of opportunity hahahahaha  did you get that pun Sadie?

The very idea that a grown man carrying a dead weight ( sleeping child) out through that window without
 leaving scuff marks-without hands, maybe the circus was in town that night, those with great strenght and balancing skills eh Sadie?  well there were a few clowns who left their children sleeping alone...
IMO
Nobody went thru that window, either in or out. 

The front door was too inviting and too close.  Also absolutely out of sight to anyone.  Pitch black, recessed and no one passed by.

It all happened thru the front door .... almost without doubt

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1432 on: July 30, 2015, 12:55:17 PM »
IMO

The front door was too inviting and too close.  Also absolutely out of sight to anyone.  Pitch black, recessed and no one passed by.

We don't know what happened yet, so we can't say which entrance or exit was involved or even if any were involved.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #1433 on: July 30, 2015, 04:32:33 PM »
We don't know what happened yet, so we can't say which entrance or exit was involved or even if any were involved.

Happy to agree subject to NO MAN went thru that window, either way.  However why struggle thru a window when the front door was just steps away and completely out of anyones sight.  Anyhow Amaral said no marks and no fibres on the frame or sill

.... but Madeleine did not vanish down the plug hole, so one exit was certainly involved

This is getting to be a habit with me agreeing with you ... three times!!

Shall we get married?  @)(++(*

Offline lordpookles

« Reply #1434 on: July 30, 2015, 04:37:08 PM »
I second that you should get married. Imagine the heated debate about the McCanns all day?  8(*(

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1435 on: July 30, 2015, 04:39:27 PM »
Would this be the forum's first gay marriage? 

Offline sadie

« Reply #1436 on: July 30, 2015, 05:11:43 PM »
Would this be the forum's first gay marriage?
Aw is Gunit female?  With a name like that, I was certain that Gunit was male.  Women dont like guns usually.

The marriage is OFF !!     Defo

And I dont like his/ her name anyhow.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1437 on: July 30, 2015, 08:47:03 PM »
Aw is Gunit female?  With a name like that, I was certain that Gunit was male.  Women dont like guns usually.

The marriage is OFF !!     Defo

And I dont like his/ her name anyhow.

The name is G-Unit, not gunit. It's nothing to do with guns, it's a private joke with a family member.

You're not Sadie Sadie married lady then?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1438 on: July 30, 2015, 10:46:40 PM »
IMO

Agreed "nobody went thru that window, either in or out".
The reason is the person was disturbed just before climbing in IMO

Offline sadie

« Reply #1439 on: July 31, 2015, 10:06:25 PM »
Agreed "nobody went thru that window, either in or out".
The reason is the person was disturbed just before climbing in IMO
You could be right but I think not.

I think tht the sill was too high and the window too narrow for anyone to climb thru without leaving fibres or marks on the sills

See the sill height on the PeterMac video.  PeterMac was a cop so he would be taller rather than shorter

http://youtu.be/IeuMzyaCnnY

The sill is at tummy height.  Gawd the damage he would have done to his "Crown Jewels" had he tried to stride across the sill.  Without striding or putting his feet on the sill, I cant see how anyone could enter without leaving traces .... and Amaral said there were none.