Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414056 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1545 on: September 07, 2015, 07:07:00 PM »
Not necessarily if it was the lull before the storm.

And whilst I think the abduction took place immediately after Gerry left, it could have happened after Matt left.

We just do not know, neither YOU nor I nor ANYONE but the abductor

.... BUT based on the fact that Matt thought that it might have been a bit light, wqith some coming through the window / shutters/ curtains in the bedroom, that tends to point to an abduction before Matt checked.

Everything ties in very nicely with Gerrys check and Jane Tanners sighting then.

But nothing is cast in stones PFinder.

That's because slats were open. That is from witness evidence Sadie. I back everything up but you don't!

The outside blinds were closed with only two or three slats open. (GM 10 May)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 07:09:01 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1546 on: September 07, 2015, 07:18:53 PM »
That's because slats were open. That is from witness evidence Sadie. I back everything up but you don't!

The outside blinds were closed with only two or three slats open. (GM 10 May)
If that is what Gerry said then, yes ...  but Gerry saw it after 10pm.

We are talking about Matts check at 9.30 pm. NOT 10 pm.

Additionally, very probably Kate had looked out to see if she could see Madeleine outside.   She may well have disturbed them

We just DONT KNOW

Neither YOU, nor I know

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1547 on: September 07, 2015, 07:20:26 PM »
If that is what Gerry said then, yes ...  but Gerry saw it after 10pm.

We are talking about Matts check at 9.30 pm. NOT 10 pm.

Additionally, very probably Kate had looked out to see if she could see Madeleine outside.   She may well have disturbed them

We just DONT KNOW

Neither YOU, nor I know

I know. 3 slats open all week to let some light in.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1549 on: September 07, 2015, 07:40:43 PM »
Are you being facetious now?

Evidence Sadie. Who saw the window open? Answer the question.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1550 on: September 07, 2015, 07:48:48 PM »
That half-open door again. Did it move 8)--))

I went to the McCann's apartment, entered by the patio doors and introduced myself to Kate and Mrs Payne. I entered the apartment living room and Kate and Mrs Payne stayed in the main bedroom, from where I could hear them both crying.

The twins were still asleep in the children's bedroom and the door was half open.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EMMA-LOUISE.htm
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 07:57:52 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1551 on: September 07, 2015, 07:50:38 PM »
LOL - I'm talking about a car PF - not a spaceship.   Strange as it may seem to you - they do have cars in Portugal.

IMO It's perfectly possible that a car was parked out of sight in a nearby road or carpark.   It's only when something is impossible - like Gerry knowing in advance what time the police were going to arrive - that it should be ruled out IMO.

No need to know what time the police are going to arrive if you know they haven't yet been called out.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1552 on: September 07, 2015, 07:54:28 PM »
No need to know what time the police are going to arrive if you know they haven't yet been called out.

Exactly they were not called straight away. Call the police or tamper with shutters &%+((£ Tampering with shutters won.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 07:58:20 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1553 on: September 07, 2015, 07:58:46 PM »

And so does mine, but I read the evidence in a very different way to you.   

Your theories are totally made up and you dont even bother to state that they are IN YOUR OPINION.

My theories have logic behind them as well as the other things that you mention .... but unlike you with YOUR theory, I know that mine could be incorrect.  It is far more likely than yours tho.   IMO

You obviously have been so absorbed by your OWN theory that you haven't bothered to even read mine, until just .... and it has been posted in quite a lot of detail several times before.

I believe that there was a get-away car parked in the parking area opposite the Tapas Reception.   That it was unable to pick up Tannerman and Madeleine as scheduled because unexpectedly Gerry and Jez were in the way chatting

AND, even more pertinently:
.... Jane Tanner acrtually witnessed the abductor carrying Madeleine..  I believe that the driver of the getaway car scarpered, driving south and leaving Tannerman in the lurch, carrying Madeleine.

How do YOU KNOW what opened the door?   I think that it was the abductor, but you prefer otherwise.

Obviously if the window was open when Matt visually checked, then the weather must have been calm, because the curtains did not flutter.

The calm before the storm?

YOU dont know and I dont know.  That is the truth of the matter.

Have you told Operation Grange Redwood was wrong when he eliminated Tannerman? Maybe that's why he retired.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 08:04:03 PM by Eleanor »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #1555 on: September 07, 2015, 08:34:38 PM »
Evidence Sadie. Who saw the window open? Answer the question.

You tell me.
With source please.

But what difference does it make, who saw the window open anyhow?   We know that the window was open and that is what matters.

stephen25000

« Reply #1556 on: September 07, 2015, 08:35:43 PM »
You tell me.
With source please.

But what difference does it make, who saw the window open anyhow?   We know that the window was open and that is what matters.

No we don't sadie.

No independent verification.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1557 on: September 07, 2015, 08:37:24 PM »
That half-open door again. Did it move 8)--))

I went to the McCann's apartment, entered by the patio doors and introduced myself to Kate and Mrs Payne. I entered the apartment living room and Kate and Mrs Payne stayed in the main bedroom, from where I could hear them both crying.

The twins were still asleep in the children's bedroom and the door was half open.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EMMA-LOUISE.htm
What a strange question.  Why should it move unless the window had been re-opened or someone went in.

Is it a trick question?
Cos it doesn't make any sense.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1558 on: September 07, 2015, 08:41:13 PM »
How do you know?  Citation please

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

Madeleine by Kate McCann

Why would you leave a few slats open? To let in some light into the room. Do you have another reason Sadie?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1559 on: September 07, 2015, 08:41:13 PM »

BUT
.... BUT they were not to know that the waiter had called the reception to call the police, or what time that happened .,.,.. so if they were up to anything nefarious, they could have been caught out.

Try again Gunit.