Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414064 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1560 on: September 07, 2015, 08:41:53 PM »
What a strange question.  Why should it move unless the window had been re-opened or someone went in.

Is it a trick question?
Cos it doesn't make any sense.

No it's not a trick question. The door is the trick.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1561 on: September 07, 2015, 08:43:24 PM »

4078 'Is there anything else, that you smelt, could you smell anything''

Reply 'No, no, we've talked about that before, I didn't smell anything, I mean, I could see the children breathing, but I didn't clock it as abnormal, erm, it'd be completely to speculate to say whether their breathing was fast or, I couldn't say, I mean, they were breathing and that's what, you know, and that was what I was there to check, erm, no, no funny sort of smells, no sort of funny draughts, no sort of funny sort of noises, no, erm, nothing that I can think of for that. I mean, it was a complete just a shock out of the blue when, you know, I'd been in and then suddenly somebody's saying Madeleine's missing, there was nothing that made me think, oh'.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

Never noticed that part before...so he was there to check the kids, breathing? Why? And if he was there to do that, why did he not bother to check where Madeleine even was? (Apart from checking for her in the parents bedroom according to his wife) A little odd. Was it just in his head? Seeing as Kate McCann didn't do her check to check on breathing, as she says she was tempted to walk right back after hearing no sounds from outside the door. He didn't do so at 9pm, Gerry all week had never felt the need to do this as he made no visual checks until that night. Someone will shout nitpicking now I'm sure.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1562 on: September 07, 2015, 08:46:29 PM »
Exactly they were not called straight away. Call the police or tamper with shutters &%+((£ Tampering with shutters won.
One of the waiters called the Reception to call the police and Matt ran down to reception within about 5 10 minutes of Kate seeing that Madeleine was missing.

No-one, not even you, would call the Police immediately if there is a possibility that the missing Madeleine was wandering nearby.

Please be realistic instead of continually trying to deliberately stir it up for The Mccanns.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1563 on: September 07, 2015, 08:52:54 PM »
Never noticed that part before...so he was there to check the kids, breathing? Why? And if he was there to do that, why did he not bother to check where Madeleine even was? (Apart from checking for her in the parents bedroom according to his wife) A little odd. Was it just in his head? Seeing as Kate McCann didn't do her check to check on breathing, as she says she was tempted to walk right back after hearing no sounds from outside the door. He didn't do so at 9pm, Gerry all week had never felt the need to do this as he made no visual checks until that night. Someone will shout nitpicking now I'm sure.

BWHAHAHA

Obfuscation.  Deliberately misconstrueing what happened when Matt went into 5A [and using a third party statement at that.  Why not use Matts statement?  Do you prefer Third party statements and Chinese Whispers?]

And how do YOU KNOW that Gerry had never done a visual check all week?  Were you there?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1564 on: September 07, 2015, 09:02:27 PM »
BWHAHAHA

Obfuscation.  Deliberately misconstrueing what happened when Matt went into 5A [and using a third party statement at that.  Why not use Matts statement?  Do you prefer Third party statements and Chinese Whispers?]

And how do YOU KNOW that Gerry had never done a visual check all week?  Were you there?

- What does BWAHAHAHA stand for? I've never came across that acronym before.
- What am I deliberately misconstruing? Do tell. It is a fact that Matt never bothered to set eyes on Madeleine even though he states he went in to check the kids were breathing!!!. It is a fact his wife told the police he went into the Mccanns bedroom as he wondered where she slept.
- How DO I know? That Gerry did not make a visual check alll all week?. because he said so in his own documentary which proves you are not as au fait with all the details of this case.
- Perhaps you might like to answer my query anyway.But you don't have to as it's not a major deal (until you made it one)
Honestly.!!

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 09:10:40 PM by mercury »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1565 on: September 07, 2015, 09:15:18 PM »
One of the waiters called the Reception to call the police and Matt ran down to reception within about 5 10 minutes of Kate seeing that Madeleine was missing.

No-one, not even you, would call the Police immediately if there is a possibility that the missing Madeleine was wandering nearby.

Please be realistic instead of continually trying to deliberately stir it up for The Mccanns.

To get it completely correct;

According to the receptionist he was notified of Madeleine's disappearance by a Tapas employee between 9.30 and 10pm and he immediately phoned the GNR. There is no record of this telephone call. Then John Hill and Gerald McCann came to reception and he phoned the GNR again. No mention of Matthew at all. Two calls were made, one  at 10.41 and another one a little later.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HELDER_LUIS.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #1566 on: September 07, 2015, 11:02:40 PM »
There would be a draught if the window was open. You think a window was open when Matt was there with no evidence and his fingerprints weren't found on it. Your theory has no evidence. You think Tannerman did it and SY disagree with you and agree it is my man - the prime suspect.
The Prime suspect is NOT your man.  SY have re-iterated that several times

Offline mercury

« Reply #1567 on: September 07, 2015, 11:06:43 PM »
No thanks or apology Sadie. JUST in case you EVER bring up the falsity of the Mccanns did visual checks every night. Ta

It would also help to stop the merrygorounds when facts have been established iv people such as you bring up untruths time and time again
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 11:12:53 PM by mercury »

Offline sadie

« Reply #1568 on: September 07, 2015, 11:07:42 PM »
That's because slats were open. That is from witness evidence Sadie. I back everything up but you don't!

The outside blinds were closed with only two or three slats open. (GM 10 May)
That is about May 2nd .  BUT this is what Gerry means by two or three slats being open

He means like this, below.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/IMG_0728_small.jpg

Blinds completely down, but arranged so that 2 or 3 of the slats let in some light via little holes.  THey were NOT OPEN in the way you are intimating

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1569 on: September 07, 2015, 11:12:57 PM »
The Prime suspect is NOT your man.  SY have re-iterated that several times

That would be my first question: Who does this efit remind you of  @)(++(*
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1570 on: September 07, 2015, 11:15:12 PM »
I know. 3 slats open all week to let some light in.
Yep 2 or 3 slats open to let in almost no light after dark cos the street lamps were useless, but some reasonable light in the daytime.

But they were ONLY open like this

They were NOT OPEN in the manner that the word OPEN implies to the casual reader

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1571 on: September 07, 2015, 11:16:08 PM »
That is about May 2nd .  BUT this is what Gerry means by two or three slats being open

He means like this, below.

Blinds completely down, but arranged so that 2 or 3 of the slats let in some light via little holes.  THey were NOT OPEN in the way you are intimating

What do you mean it's about the 2 May? LOL. The shutters stayed that way all week. The cleaner doesn't need to touch the shutters to clean the window.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1572 on: September 07, 2015, 11:17:05 PM »
That half-open door again. Did it move 8)--))

I went to the McCann's apartment, entered by the patio doors and introduced myself to Kate and Mrs Payne. I entered the apartment living room and Kate and Mrs Payne stayed in the main bedroom, from where I could hear them both crying.

The twins were still asleep in the children's bedroom and the door was half open.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EMMA-LOUISE.htm
So WHAT !?

That was yonks after the event and you KNOW IT !

Obfuscation again.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1573 on: September 07, 2015, 11:22:14 PM »
No it's not a trick question. The door is the trick.
Of course it is a trick question.  You are talking about someone who came yonks after the event.

It is NOT relevant and I suspect that you KNOW that and are just twisting facts to try and throw suspicion on the Mccanns as usual

Obfuscation amounting to deliberate disinformation.
Hang your head in shame pathfinder.  Today you have sunk to new lows.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1574 on: September 07, 2015, 11:23:13 PM »
So WHAT !?

That was yonks after the event and you KNOW IT !

Obfuscation again.

You can't prove that door moved at all when witnesses except for the McCanns only saw it half-open - Matt & Emma. And Gerry saw it half-open when he checked so he claims it moved. Shame he forgot to mention that important revelation in his first statement on 4 May and thought Matt saw it the normal ajar position. Matt contradicted you Gerry. Amazing what you find when you study evidence Sadie.

At about 21.05 the witness came to the Club, entered the room using his respective key, the door being locked, went to his children's bedroom and checked that the twins were fine, as was Madeleine. "He then went to the WC" where he remained for a few moments, left, and bumped into a person he had played tennis with and who had a child's push chair, he was also British, he had a short conversation with him, "returning after that to the restaurant." At about 21.30 his friend Matt (member of the group) went to the apartment, where his children were and on his way went to the witness' apartment, entering by means of a glass sliding door that was always unlocked and was located laterally to the building. He entered the bedroom, he observed the twins and he did not even notice whether Madeleine was there"
[Notes on the three crucial words in this last sentence: "nem sequer reparou"
- "nem sequer" means "not even";
- Verb "reparar" (in this context):  to notice, to observe, to see, to take notice of, to pay attention to, to mind, to look out]
as everything was calm, the shutters were closed and the door to the bedroom was ajar as usual. "After that Matt returned to the restaurant."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN.htm