Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414073 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1575 on: September 07, 2015, 11:23:27 PM »
To get it completely correct;

According to the receptionist he was notified of Madeleine's disappearance by a Tapas employee between 9.30 and 10pm and he immediately phoned the GNR. There is no record of this telephone call. Then John Hill and Gerald McCann came to reception and he phoned the GNR again. No mention of Matthew at all. Two calls were made, one  at 10.41 and another one a little later.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HELDER_LUIS.htm
Which Tapas employee?  I am working my way up the food chain on my blog and so far I have heard claims, but the evidence is thin on the ground.

At the moment it looks likes Mathew asked Helder to call the police, quite early on.  And Helder did not, but he says he contacted the police immediately someone phoned from Tapas, and the call went through at 10:41

There are so many bodies on the ground at that time - Amy Tierney, Lindsay Johnson, John Hill.
What's up, old man?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1576 on: September 07, 2015, 11:27:56 PM »
- What does BWAHAHAHA stand for? I've never came across that acronym before.
- What am I deliberately misconstruing? Do tell. It is a fact that Matt never bothered to set eyes on Madeleine even though he states he went in to check the kids were breathing!!!. It is a fact his wife told the police he went into the Mccanns bedroom as he wondered where she slept.
- How DO I know? That Gerry did not make a visual check alll all week?. because he said so in his own documentary which proves you are not as au fait with all the details of this case.
- Perhaps you might like to answer my query anyway.But you don't have to as it's not a major deal (until you made it one)
Honestly.!!
Please get it right.  He said he saw the twins were breathing NOT that his main aim was to check they were breathing.

You too twist everything that you can.

Do YOUI VISUALLY CHECK your children every half hour?

We certainly did not, cos it would have wakened my son particularly.  All quiet at the door and all was well .... as I suspect virtually every other parent checks.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1577 on: September 07, 2015, 11:30:46 PM »
Please get it right.  He said he saw the twins were breathing NOT that his main aim was to check they were breathing.

We certainly did not, cos it would have wakened my son particularly.  All quiet at the door and all was well .... as I suspect virtually every other parent checks.

That's because the door was open not ajar. Gerry thought it was still ajar in his first statement and when Matt checked. But he later said it was half-open. I wish he would make his mind up about that door just like the key. If the PJ did a reconstruction they would have to do two versions to match with different statements and then say enough of this shit! What really happened?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 11:39:00 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1578 on: September 07, 2015, 11:38:07 PM »
To get it completely correct;

According to the receptionist he was notified of Madeleine's disappearance by a Tapas employee between 9.30 and 10pm and he immediately phoned the GNR. There is no record of this telephone call. Then John Hill and Gerald McCann came to reception and he phoned the GNR again. No mention of Matthew at all. Two calls were made, one  at 10.41 and another one a little later.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HELDER_LUIS.htm
It is in one of the waiters statements that he phoned the Recerption VERY early.... soon after 10pm 
It is in several statements that Matt ran to Reception and asked them to call the police VERY early ... at about 10.05 - 10.10

Do you think it is possible that the Reception Staff are covering their backs by forgetting this waiters call and this request from Matt.

Do you think the Reception staff might have been very negligent not calling the Police sooner?.

Do you think it might have been better to forget things a little, maybe?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1579 on: September 07, 2015, 11:40:50 PM »

Why are you in denial? MATT OLDFIEld stated in his rogatory interview HE WENT TO check THE KIDS Were breathing...did you not read back!!! AND GERRY SAID he NEVER checked visually all week...FACT SADIE FACTS!!! LoL

I'm not twisting a single thing you owe me an Apology

8((()*/

« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 04:20:07 AM by Eleanor »

Offline sadie

« Reply #1580 on: September 07, 2015, 11:46:14 PM »
No thanks or apology Sadie. JUST in case you EVER bring up the falsity of the Mccanns did visual checks every night. Ta

It would also help to stop the merrygorounds when facts have been established iv people such as you bring up untruths time and time again
Arec you calling me a liar?

You say that Gerry said he did No visual checks before this.

Cite please and dont ask me to wade thru reams of small print cos I aint goinna.   A proper cite please.  Not that it matters cos no-body normal would feel the need to check visually every half hour

Now Kate, did she check visually .... and why would she ?

Did you check visually every half hour when YOUR children were sleeping ?    What over-blown rubbish.

You are out of touch with  normality and reality, IMHO

Offline mercury

« Reply #1581 on: September 07, 2015, 11:49:36 PM »
Arec you calling me a liar?

You say that Gerry said he did No visual checks before this.

Cite please and dont ask me to wade thru reams of small print cos I aint goinna.   A proper cite please.  Not that it matters cos no-body normal would feel the need to check visually every half hour

Now Kate, did she check visually .... and why would she ?

Did you check visually every half hour when YOUR children were sleeping ?    What over-blown rubbish.

You are out of touch with  normality and reality, IMHO

Are you hard of hearing? I already gave you a cite for Gerry saying he made NO VISUAL checks all week..or do you just IGNORE things that you don't like, which is it??? it's bizarre at best that you accuse me of being  out of touch with reality when I've already  given you a reality check in a source for Gerry saying exactly that loooool
If you continue to ignore the facts then yes I WILL call you a liar if you continue to spread untruths WITH knowledge they are just that, hopefully by now YOure educated

5 04 mins watch and hear

« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:07:28 AM by mercury »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1582 on: September 07, 2015, 11:50:01 PM »
I went to check on Grace and I stood up and Russell stood up and said he was going to go and check as well and Kate stood up and I said, you know, do you want us to go and check on, erm, do you want me to go and check on your kids, erm, and she said yes. And I think I offered at that point just because we had been together all week and we had similar routines and it just kind of seemed like a nice thing to do that would save her a journey back up and, you know, it may or it may not have been different. But, erm, I said that and she said yeah fine and she said that the patio door was open and go in through there. And there was me and Russell as well, so, erm, you know, it seemed, at the time, a very reasonable thing to do, even though it was the first time that we'd certainly done it. Also, having somebody else there with me, it sort of felt sort of more, more sort of natural and normal. So we went out and we debated about whether we'd go in first or go in later, but Russell wanted to get back because Evie had been a little bit unsettled and so we went back first and he went in and I went in to check on Grace and actually went in through the door, unlocked the door, looked in, into her room, all fine, came back out, shut the door, erm, went over to his apartment and he said that Evie had been sick so he was staying back with her. So I went back and did the check on five 'A', on Madeleine and the kids, erm, and went back through the patio entrance, so through the gate, through the patio doors, erm, there was, it was light enough to see through the apartment and there sort of a little table light on the right at the end of the sofa and when you walk into the room, you could see straight into it, because the door was open. Erm, I've spent a lot of time debating how far the door was open, from previous questioning, and, you know, it wasn't flat back against the wall, because that would have looked odd, it was just sort of halfway open, so it seemed slightly unusual that it should be so wide open, because you could see straight into the middle of the room from the angle that you approach it, because the, you've got sofas here and you've got a bookcase here and you have to come out, you've got sort of the wall of the bedroom and then it goes back where the bathroom is and then comes out again, so you've got to come out round this wall to sort of, not out round this wall, but you come in and the doorway is sort of recessed, so you can see pretty much straight into the room from the doorway back or certainly as soon as you get past that final wall. So it seemed odd to have that door open, it's certainly not something that, you know, Grace has it completely pitch black, because it seems to me that she sleeps a bit longer, erm, but some people do leave the door open and I know Russell and Jane, for Ella, and Lily subsequent, also has the door slightly open, you know, they have light and they prefer that, but we've never done that with Grace, so it seemed a little bit odd, but not without the realm of possibility. So I approached the room but I didn't actually go in because you could see the twins in the cots and one of the, you could see the twins in the cots because they're in with, sort of the cots were in the middle of the room with sort of a gap of about sort of maybe a foot between the two, the cots had sort of got that fabric end and sort of a mesh side, so you could see the sides and you could see them, erm, see them breathing and there were two there and it was all completely quiet. And the other things you could see in the room, there was a, there was another bed at the back underneath the window at the far side and you could see the end of the bed, another bed here. And because I was looking for, you know, well people say, well why didn't you go in the room, why didn't you check on Madeleine, you were, you said you'd go and check, but it was just that, we were just satisfying ourselves that nobody was upset and awake and crying, we didn't expect that if I checked each three beds somebody, it just wasn't sort of something that you thought about, you just thought, you know, is somebody, you know, upset, do they want their mum or something, you can say, you know, somebody might have vomited and you wouldn't know about it, but there was, you know, nobody was awake, you thought, if something, just one, it'd be, it'd sort of feel a bit odd, you know, from the draughts, you know, when Kate went in something about the door shutting, there was, I presume, a through draught. So I just sort of went towards the doorway, I didn't step over the threshold, I didn't see Madeleine and I didn't check, I turned round and came back out, said all was quiet when I got back to the table and then we went on with food. Now the room was, we talked also in the interviews about how light the room was and whether I could see the shutters, and I can't see the shutters because thee curtains were shut and, they're similar curtains to the ones you've got in there, and you just get an impression of just like green and yellow, but they were closed, they weren't sort of blowing about, because I'm sure I'd have noticed if there was sort of movement like that. But the room seemed light, and we spent a lot of time talking about this, whether it could be light coming in from the street outside, but there was a light behind us in the room and for some reason I thought, I got the impression of light coming through the doorway from behind me, which his why I said that I thought perhaps the moon was out, erm, but there as no sort of, you know, it's a questions of whether, there was no sort of slats of light coming through the back that particularly caught my eye. So I didn't specifically see the shutters and I couldn't say that they were definitely open, but certainly the curtains were shut and everything was quiet'.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1583 on: September 07, 2015, 11:57:52 PM »
You can't prove that door moved at all when witnesses except for the McCanns only saw it half-open - Matt & Emma. And Gerry saw it half-open when he checked so he claims it moved. Shame he forgot to mention that important revelation in his first statement on 4 May and thought Matt saw it the normal ajar position. Matt contradicted you Gerry. Amazing what you find when you study evidence Sadie.

At about 21.05 the witness came to the Club, entered the room using his respective key, the door being locked, went to his children's bedroom and checked that the twins were fine, as was Madeleine. "He then went to the WC" where he remained for a few moments, left, and bumped into a person he had played tennis with and who had a child's push chair, he was also British, he had a short conversation with him, "returning after that to the restaurant." At about 21.30 his friend Matt (member of the group) went to the apartment, where his children were and on his way went to the witness' apartment, entering by means of a glass sliding door that was always unlocked and was located laterally to the building. He entered the bedroom, he observed the twins and he did not even notice whether Madeleine was there"
[Notes on the three crucial words in this last sentence: "nem sequer reparou"
- "nem sequer" means "not even";
- Verb "reparar" (in this context):  to notice, to observe, to see, to take notice of, to pay attention to, to mind, to look out]
as everything was calm, the shutters were closed and the door to the bedroom was ajar as usual. "After that Matt returned to the restaurant."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN.htm

How bizarre to mention Emma.  She is NOT rtelevant.  She came after everyone knew thta Madeleine was gone.  Obfuscation .

OK, Gerry made a mistake about entering via the front door. 

FGS this was less than 24 hours after his beloved daughter had gone missing and he had lost best part of a nights sleep.  He must have been near demented and remembered in patches as I did after my son died.  He remembered what had happened on a previous evening.

Have you NO EMPATHY .... NO UNDERSTANDING ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1584 on: September 08, 2015, 12:07:02 AM »
I went to check on Grace and I stood up and Russell stood up and said he was going to go and check as well and Kate stood up and I said, you know, do you want us to go and check on, erm, do you want me to go and check on your kids, erm, and she said yes. And I think I offered at that point just because we had been together all week and we had similar routines and it just kind of seemed like a nice thing to do that would save her a journey back up and, you know, it may or it may not have been different. But, erm, I said that and she said yeah fine and she said that the patio door was open and go in through there. And there was me and Russell as well, so, erm, you know, it seemed, at the time, a very reasonable thing to do, even though it was the first time that we'd certainly done it. Also, having somebody else there with me, it sort of felt sort of more, more sort of natural and normal. So we went out and we debated about whether we'd go in first or go in later, but Russell wanted to get back because Evie had been a little bit unsettled and so we went back first and he went in and I went in to check on Grace and actually went in through the door, unlocked the door, looked in, into her room, all fine, came back out, shut the door, erm, went over to his apartment and he said that Evie had been sick so he was staying back with her. So I went back and did the check on five 'A', on Madeleine and the kids, erm, and went back through the patio entrance, so through the gate, through the patio doors, erm, there was, it was light enough to see through the apartment and there sort of a little table light on the right at the end of the sofa and when you walk into the room, you could see straight into it, because the door was open. Erm, I've spent a lot of time debating how far the door was open, from previous questioning, and, you know, it wasn't flat back against the wall, because that would have looked odd, it was just sort of halfway open, so it seemed slightly unusual that it should be so wide open, because you could see straight into the middle of the room from the angle that you approach it, because the, you've got sofas here and you've got a bookcase here and you have to come out, you've got sort of the wall of the bedroom and then it goes back where the bathroom is and then comes out again, so you've got to come out round this wall to sort of, not out round this wall, but you come in and the doorway is sort of recessed, so you can see pretty much straight into the room from the doorway back or certainly as soon as you get past that final wall. So it seemed odd to have that door open, it's certainly not something that, you know, Grace has it completely pitch black, because it seems to me that she sleeps a bit longer, erm, but some people do leave the door open and I know Russell and Jane, for Ella, and Lily subsequent, also has the door slightly open, you know, they have light and they prefer that, but we've never done that with Grace, so it seemed a little bit odd, but not without the realm of possibility. So I approached the room but I didn't actually go in because you could see the twins in the cots and one of the, you could see the twins in the cots because they're in with, sort of the cots were in the middle of the room with sort of a gap of about sort of maybe a foot between the two, the cots had sort of got that fabric end and sort of a mesh side, so you could see the sides and you could see them, erm, see them breathing and there were two there and it was all completely quiet. And the other things you could see in the room, there was a, there was another bed at the back underneath the window at the far side and you could see the end of the bed, another bed here. And because I was looking for, you know, well people say, well why didn't you go in the room, why didn't you check on Madeleine, you were, you said you'd go and check, but it was just that, we were just satisfying ourselves that nobody was upset and awake and crying, we didn't expect that if I checked each three beds somebody, it just wasn't sort of something that you thought about, you just thought, you know, is somebody, you know, upset, do they want their mum or something, you can say, you know, somebody might have vomited and you wouldn't know about it, but there was, you know, nobody was awake, you thought, if something, just one, it'd be, it'd sort of feel a bit odd, you know, from the draughts, you know, when Kate went in something about the door shutting, there was, I presume, a through draught. So I just sort of went towards the doorway, I didn't step over the threshold, I didn't see Madeleine and I didn't check, I turned round and came back out, said all was quiet when I got back to the table and then we went on with food. Now the room was, we talked also in the interviews about how light the room was and whether I could see the shutters, and I can't see the shutters because thee curtains were shut and, they're similar curtains to the ones you've got in there, and you just get an impression of just like green and yellow, but they were closed, they weren't sort of blowing about, because I'm sure I'd have noticed if there was sort of movement like that. But the room seemed light, and we spent a lot of time talking about this, whether it could be light coming in from the street outside, but there was a light behind us in the room and for some reason I thought, I got the impression of light coming through the doorway from behind me, which his why I said that I thought perhaps the moon was out, erm, but there as no sort of, you know, it's a questions of whether, there was no sort of slats of light coming through the back that particularly caught my eye. So I didn't specifically see the shutters and I couldn't say that they were definitely open, but certainly the curtains were shut and everything was quiet'.
Thanks Pathfinder, but that proves nothing contraversial that you have said.

Interesting to reread tho  8((()*/

Am off to bed now

Nigh Night all.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1585 on: September 08, 2015, 12:10:19 AM »
Nite Sadie look forward to your apology and acceptance you were wrong for ages sleep tight
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:13:46 AM by mercury »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1586 on: September 08, 2015, 12:18:33 AM »
How bizarre to mention Emma.  She is NOT rtelevant.  She came after everyone knew thta Madeleine was gone.  Obfuscation .

OK, Gerry made a mistake about entering via the front door. 

FGS this was less than 24 hours after his beloved daughter had gone missing and he had lost best part of a nights sleep.  He must have been near demented and remembered in patches as I did after my son died.  He remembered what had happened on a previous evening.

Have you NO EMPATHY .... NO UNDERSTANDING ?

Oh and stop your accusatory moralising...people have empathy for those they believe are victims ....how dare you if someone doesn't believe a certain person does not mean they have no empathy..it means they don't  believe them...not good at logic are you?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1587 on: September 08, 2015, 12:40:46 AM »
Have realised that I haven't posted these details that I had gathered about the shutter /blinds from Gerry Mccanns statement.  Unfortunately third party not verbatim
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm[/quote]

Referring to the 2nd May, Gerry said:
The outside blinds were closed with only two or three slats open, the window was closed though now he he is not totally sure if it was locked, and the curtains drawn closed.
And these small holes are what he meant by only two or three slats being open

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/IMG_0728_small.jpg

He does not know if the window next to the front door, and that gave access to the children's bedroom, was locked, given that he assumed that the outside blinds could not be opened from the outside

20.35 as they left for the Tapas Restaurant
----- He is certain that, before leaving home the children's bedroom was totally dark, with the window closed, but he does not know it was locked, the external blinds closed but with some slats open, and the curtains also drawn closed. Asked, he relates that during the night the artificial light coming in from the outside is very weak, because, without a light being on in the lounge or the kitchen, the visibility inside the bedroom is much reduced

Almost no light light would get through those little holes cos the street lamps, already feeble, were masked by the actual lamps being in the head of the tree.... and then the curtains were drawn across the windows.

In this way he entered the children's bedroom and established visual contact with each of them, checking and is certain of this, that the three were sleeping deeply. He left the children's bedroom returning to place the door how he had already previously described, [then] going to the bathroom.  Everything else was normal, the blinds, curtains and windows closed, very dark, there only being the light that came from the lounge

The deponent ran to the apartment accompanied by the rest of the group who, at the time, were seated at the table. When he arrived at the bedroom he first noticed that the door was completely open, the window was also open on one side, the external blinds almost fully raised, the curtains drawn back

Also from Kate Mccanns statement, but third party again.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

The window in Madeleine's room remained closed, but she doesn't know if it was locked, blinds and curtains drawn. The window remained like this since the first day, night and day. She never opened it. If somebody saw the window blinds in Madeleine's room open, it was not Kate who opened them, she never saw them open.[/color]

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1588 on: September 08, 2015, 12:55:35 AM »
Who saw the window open? You still haven't answered that question.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1589 on: September 08, 2015, 12:58:53 AM »
Yep that is quite possible as well altho it might be more difficult to watch the front and the back from there.   In support of your theory is the fact that two men, strangers, were seen on the balcony there, were they not?

Personally, I feel pretty sure tha Madeleine was taken up to Porto .... so many sightings that we were not made aware of, seem to indicate that, including later the Carlos Moreira sighting at the roadside snack bar half way up to Porto.   The sightings fit the bill exactly timewise and Geographically.    I have motored it and I know that they are perfectly good.

I think the first leg of the journey, however, started probably in a little boat off the small rocky beach in PdL

This joined up with a larger boat and with Madeleine safely away from search areas around PdL it sailed up to Sines arriving in time for a dawn hand over to the white van which then took Madeleine up to Porto.   

This was the white van which Carlos Moreira saw with a little ?sleeping blonde girl in pyjamas like Madeleines, lying on rags in the back .... and the driver trying to hide her from view .... too late !
This was on the N10, the old pre-motorway main route up to Porto.

This also takes Madeleine up to the close area of the first missing child abduction of Jorge Sepulveda in 1991 [Just two miles away from where the taxi in Processos 809 dropped Madeleine!]  ....

After Jorge Sepulveda there was another child abduction roughly every two years.   Eight abductions in all, culminating in the abduction of Madeleine in 2007.

The man I suspect has close ties to both the Porto region and the PdL Algarve region.

please link to the so many sightings we weren't told of....and take the post over to claimed sightings of Madeleine thread please as that is the correct thread, I will then delete my post here and you can yours too