Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414059 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1770 on: September 15, 2015, 10:42:04 PM »
IMO turning a light on can be all ruled out for 4 reasons. There was aleady a table lamp on. If had turnedon the main light in lounge or south bedroom it would have been seen from tapas. Also it would be noticed by checker(s). And biggest reason of course it would be the opposite of instinctive flight behaviour.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 10:50:45 PM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #1771 on: September 15, 2015, 11:56:11 PM »
IMO turning a light on can be all ruled out for 4 reasons. There was aleady a table lamp on. If had turnedon the main light in lounge or south bedroom it would have been seen from tapas. Also it would be noticed by checker(s). And biggest reason of course it would be the opposite of instinctive flight behaviour.

Why do you consider turning on a light was the opposite of instinctive flight behaviour for a child who didn't like the dark?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1772 on: September 16, 2015, 12:19:57 AM »
Why do you consider turning on a light was the opposite of instinctive flight behaviour for a child who didn't like the dark?
Reading other cases. The aim is to not be found.

Offline misty

« Reply #1773 on: September 16, 2015, 12:27:46 AM »
Reading other cases. The aim is to not be found.

Madeleine was not on her own. The twins were in a place of danger. That changes her perspective of the situation.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1774 on: September 16, 2015, 01:14:57 AM »
Madeleine was not on her own. The twins were in a place of danger. That changes her perspective of the situation.
That actually may be a very good point Misty. Hiding certainly does nothing to protect anyone else. So what alternative action would be the best?

Offline misty

« Reply #1775 on: September 16, 2015, 01:27:53 AM »
That actually may be a very good point Misty. Hiding certainly does nothing to protect anyone else. So what alternative action would be the best?

It is at that point the situation becomes unpredictable. Main instinct = find mum & dad.
Mum & dad missing - then what? Go onto balcony & cry for help, leaving S&A inside?
Definitely not go out the front door as that's where the danger is.
No.
I think she would have stayed in her bedroom & huddled down behind one of the cots until someone came to help.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1776 on: September 16, 2015, 02:00:52 AM »
It is at that point the situation becomes unpredictable. Main instinct = find mum & dad.
Mum & dad missing - then what? Go onto balcony & cry for help, leaving S&A inside?
No.
I think she would have stayed in her bedroom & huddled down behind one of the cots until someone came to help.
I now agree that would be the main instinct. IMO we can't be sure exactly what method would chosen to do that - but all the methods start the same way - leaving the room IMO. Having left the room I think it it is against instinct to reverse that and return to it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:03:52 AM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1777 on: September 16, 2015, 11:12:26 AM »
No.

We know Madeleine is a feisty child ... it is possible that however terrified she was she may have got between her siblings and the window ...putting herself within range of an individual leaning in.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1778 on: September 16, 2015, 12:00:00 PM »
We know Madeleine is a feisty child ... it is possible that however terrified she was she may have got between her siblings and the window ...putting herself within range of an individual leaning in.

An abductor is leaning in? 10 foot arms is back  @)(++(* Pamela Fenn could definitely hear Maddy on Tuesday. The same thing would've happened on the Thursday if that window was opened from the outside which it wasn't. Oh and Maddy was crying on the WED according to her parents and they think an abductor may have been in the apartment that night. The mind boggles at the pollacks (sea-bass don't fit)!

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1779 on: September 16, 2015, 12:13:15 PM »
An abductor is leaning in? 10 foot arms is back  @)(++(* Pamela Fenn could definitely hear Maddy on Tuesday. The same thing would've happened on the Thursday if that window was opened from the outside which it wasn't. Oh and Maddy was crying on the WED according to her parents and they think an abductor may have been in the apartment that night. The mind boggles at the pollacks (sea-bass don't fit)!

He should have been found by now with hands that not just touch the ground, they drag along it.  @)(++(*
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1780 on: September 16, 2015, 12:45:17 PM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=fzpniKAWvUI[/youtube]

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-madeleine-mccann-abduction-janosch.html

Not sure if Heri's arms are 10 foot or not ... but he didn't appear to have a problem.

I think you may have misread my post.  I did not suggest Madeleine was in her bed at the other end of the room, so let me put it more simple terms ...

• noise awakens a very sleepy little girl
  • alarmed or curious she exits her bed to investigate
  • she walks past her sleeping siblings in their cots ~ big sister 'protecting' them or maybe still just curious
  • while she stands in close proximity to the window ~ the person outside leans forward ~ and lifts her out

I don't know if this is how the events of that night unfolded but there is more evidence to support it than there is for the hypothesis she fell and killed herself.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 12:52:28 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1781 on: September 16, 2015, 12:55:24 PM »
You have missed the essential clue that, completely contrary to what was transcribed in portuguese at PF interview, the crying she heard was actually on the 2nd IMO.

Back to the window, doesn't your theory claim the window never moved, the shutter never moved, the bedroom door never moved, and the child was never even in the child bedroom that evening ?
But even though it doesn't happen in your theory, do you agree that it is physically possible (if the window lock button is not pressed in) to completely open the closed shutter and closed window from outside?

BTW anytime you feel your theory is floundering please do post some more witty fish puns I love them.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 12:58:09 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1782 on: September 16, 2015, 01:12:23 PM »
IMO walking towards the window is instinctively impossible (and disproven anyway by the widened door position).

Why is there so much objection - from BOTH sides - to the elementary deduction that the child went on own feet from that bedroom to another room? It is not like a revolutionary never heard before strange behaviour is it? BTW there's an easy way to check the theory - because if it is what happened, we would expect to find in statements that the bedroom door became wider open.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:15:41 PM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1783 on: September 16, 2015, 01:30:21 PM »
IMO walking towards the window is instinctively impossible (and disproven anyway by the widened door position).

Why is there so much objection - from BOTH sides - to the elementary deduction that the child went on own feet from that bedroom to another room? It is not like a revolutionary never heard before strange behaviour is it? BTW there's an easy way to check the theory - because if it is what happened, we would expect to find in statements that the bedroom door became wider open.

She was the 'big sister' ... I think her primary instinct would have been to protect her siblings.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1784 on: September 16, 2015, 11:29:52 PM »
             She was the 'big sister' ... I think her primary instinct would have been to protect her siblings.
And what would be the intelligent way to do that?
Stand where you say? Or go get help from the next room?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 11:33:27 PM by pegasus »