Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414043 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1845 on: September 19, 2015, 02:36:52 AM »
I did not quote a CR document Mercury. This was what I quoted

" http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P4/04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_890.jpg
MO enters flat, hears a sound in the children's bedroom that is probably one of the twins rolling over in their cot"

This is not a CR document. This document was written by the T9 and handed to the PJ before CR even arrived in Portugal.

So the joint statement  of 10 May was nothing  to do with CR group. If not, why do many people think so

But it still doesn't explain the massive discrepancies between the 10 May joint statements and other statements made

sO Pegasus who penned the joint statement and why and especially if the joint statement was different in massive respects from sole statements....somethng booobooo here bye now....,
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 02:49:10 AM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1846 on: September 19, 2015, 03:10:38 AM »
So the joint statement  of 10 May was nothing  to do with CR group. If not, why do many people think so

But it still doesn't explain the massive discrepancies between the 10 May joint statements and other statements made

sO Pegasus who penned the joint statement and why and especially if the joint statement was different in massive respects from sole statements....somethng booobooo here bye now....,
The T9 wrote it Mercury.
On a laptop borrowed from GB.
It was handed to the PJ on a flash memory card on Thu 10 May.
The first statements of any of the T9 to CR detectives were on Sun 13 May. 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:25:30 AM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1847 on: September 19, 2015, 03:23:05 AM »
The T9 wrote it Mercury.
The first interviews of T9 with CR detectives were on Sun 13 May.

So...the massive discrepancies stay.....! And can't be assigned to language differences...
joint statement  = really different from both PJ statements and their own Engkish statements..wtf as they say...bye <<>>>tonorrows

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1848 on: September 19, 2015, 03:41:10 AM »
So...the massive discrepancies stay.....! And can't be assigned to language differences...
joint statement  = really different from both PJ statements and their own Engkish statements..wtf as they say...bye <<>>>tonorrows
I am interested in
"21:30 ... hears a sound in the childrens bedroom"
These are the exact words - there are no translation errors in this three-page document Mercury - it's the original english typed by the T9 themselves.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 04:06:41 AM by pegasus »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1849 on: September 19, 2015, 07:54:54 AM »
A combined witness statement must run the risk of being seen as collusion.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1850 on: September 19, 2015, 12:47:18 PM »
I did not quote a CR document Mercury. This was what I quoted

" http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P4/04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_890.jpg
MO enters flat, hears a sound in the children's bedroom that is probably one of the twins rolling over in their cot"

This is not a CR document. This document was written by the T9 and handed to the PJ before CR even arrived in Portugal.

Not what Matt said so it is irrelevant. Matt is the witness not any T9 document.

"So I approached the room but I didn't actually go in because you could see the twins in the cots and one of the, you could see the twins in the cots because they're in with, sort of the cots were in the middle of the room with sort of a gap of about sort of maybe a foot between the two, the cots had sort of got that fabric end and sort of a mesh side, so you could see the sides and you could see them, erm, see them breathing and there were two there and it was all completely quiet."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1851 on: September 19, 2015, 08:14:27 PM »
Not what Matt said so it is irrelevant. Matt is the witness not any T9 document.

"So I approached the room but I didn't actually go in because you could see the twins in the cots and one of the, you could see the twins in the cots because they're in with, sort of the cots were in the middle of the room with sort of a gap of about sort of maybe a foot between the two, the cots had sort of got that fabric end and sort of a mesh side, so you could see the sides and you could see them, erm, see them breathing and there were two there and it was all completely quiet."

He heard the noise when he first entered the apartment Pathfinder, not when he was just outside the bedroom.
The fact that MO heard this noise was typed on a laptop with MO present and saying what to type. No intermediaries, no private sector undercover operatives working secretly for the Blair government, no translators, no foreign transcribers with antique typewriters. There were only 7 people in the room when that sentence about the noise was typed.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 08:24:48 PM by pegasus »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1852 on: September 19, 2015, 11:57:48 PM »
He heard the noise when he first entered the apartment Pathfinder, not when he was just outside the bedroom.
The fact that MO heard this noise was typed on a laptop with MO present and saying what to type. No intermediaries, no private sector undercover operatives working secretly for the Blair government, no translators, no foreign transcribers with antique typewriters. There were only 7 people in the room when that sentence about the noise was typed.

Not in his rog but this was. Matt noticed the shutters weren't down in the other bedroom where Eddie alerted so that door could have been used as it was in my theory i.e. the simplest way which is also the quickest.

4078 'I am sorry, you already said how long you think you were in the apartment for, I have forgotten''
Reply 'It can't have been more than a couple of minutes, because, erm, I mean, there was no, you know, it was just sort of a check and then it was back really. I remember sort of being able to pivot here and be able to see this room door was open as well and those shutters weren't down, they were just curtains and that was fairly, fairly light as well. And I just sort of came back out really through the same way and shutting the patio doors'.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1853 on: September 20, 2015, 12:14:06 AM »
Not in his rog but this was. Matt noticed the shutters weren't down in the other bedroom where Eddie alerted so that door could have been used as it was in my theory i.e. the simplest way which is also the quickest.

4078 'I am sorry, you already said how long you think you were in the apartment for, I have forgotten''
Reply 'It can't have been more than a couple of minutes, because, erm, I mean, there was no, you know, it was just sort of a check and then it was back really. I remember sort of being able to pivot here and be able to see this room door was open as well and those shutters weren't down, they were just curtains and that was fairly, fairly light as well. And I just sort of came back out really through the same way and shutting the patio doors'.

When was the photograph of the bedroom taken ... Foto 17 http://www.mccannfiles.com/id155.html ... the shutters are clearly down.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #1854 on: September 20, 2015, 01:51:33 AM »
The T9 wrote it Mercury.
The first statements of any of the T9 to CR detectives were on Sun 13 May.
Where did you get that date from?
Do you know what happened to these CRG statements? Were they passed on to the PJ and if not why not? Seeing as the purpose of them was to iron out any possible translation errors/misunderstandings which might have occurred in their interviews.

You still have not addressed the question of why there are discrepancies between the joint statement and their other statements...(in any language and various media) for example, in the joint statement typed in English by the tapas 9 as you say, Gerald says he had a conversation by the gate with Wilkins.....in his police statement as in TV he says he crossed the road....Tanner also says (consistently) the pair of them were on the apartment  side of the road as does Wilkins, it seems any mistranslations/misunderstandings were NOT ironed out by the joint English statement...?

&%+((£

As for MO, a few examples were given by me before from the joint statement which thoroughly contradict past and future statements made by certain members of the party (in both language situations) so I wouldn't take it as written in stone that MO said he heard any noise

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1855 on: September 20, 2015, 01:58:18 AM »
When was the photograph of the bedroom taken ... Foto 17 http://www.mccannfiles.com/id155.html ... the shutters are clearly down.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/foto17.jpg the shutter is down however the upper 60% of the slats are open allowing light to pass through.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1856 on: September 20, 2015, 08:08:05 AM »
http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/foto17.jpg the shutter is down however the upper 60% of the slats are open allowing light to pass through.

I think that would be the position of the shutter and the slats on the third.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1857 on: September 20, 2015, 09:40:33 AM »

If they were up at 9:30 then that door was used. The simplest/quickest way of entering and leaving from that bedroom where Eddie alerted but not the normal way.

Outside of one patio door: Eight inadequate prints were recovered.- Outside of [the other] patio door: One inadequate print was recovered.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FINGERPRINTS.htm
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 09:49:27 AM by pathfinder73 »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1858 on: September 20, 2015, 11:26:12 AM »
I think that would be the position of the shutter and the slats on the third.
Agreed because soon after the alarm, a test of whether it was possible to raise the adult bedroom door shutter from outside was made by FP see rog
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 09:44:06 PM by pegasus »

Offline jassi

« Reply #1859 on: September 20, 2015, 09:45:09 PM »
Agreed because soon after the alarm, a test of whether it was possible to raise the adult bedroom door shutter from outside was made by FP see rog

So they tampered with that one as well ?
Nothing like covering all bases, then?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future