Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414105 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1965 on: September 22, 2015, 05:08:26 PM »
Yes but in your photo look at the bedcovers. It is quite obvious that the child was under the covers. If the child had not been under the covers, the covers would not be pulled down as we see in the photo.

And it's obvious that the child sat up and got out of bed by herself - because the slightly down position of the covers in the photo says that. If someone had lifted her out of bed the covers would be much further down.

So there is no need at all to imagine the presence of any intruder in this room.

Not according to the father. This a signed statement.

----- With respect to the bed where his daughter was on the night she disappeared he says that she slept uncovered, as usual when she was hot, with the bedclothes folded down. With respect to the other bed next to the window in the children's bedroom he says that it showed no signs that anyone had put their feet on it, namely, dirt or shoe prints.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

---- He says that with respect to Madeleine she was in the same position in which he had left her at the beginning of the night. Madeleine was lying down on her left side, she was completely uncovered, that is, lying on top of the covers, with the soft toy and the blanket, both pink, next to her head, not knowing if they were placed in the position in which one can see them in the photograph attached to the files.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1966 on: September 22, 2015, 07:45:06 PM »
Yes but in your photo look at the bedcovers. It is quite obvious that the child was under the covers. If the child had not been under the covers, the covers would not be pulled down as we see in the photo.

And it's obvious that the child sat up and got out of bed by herself - because the slightly down position of the covers in the photo says that. If someone had lifted her out of bed the covers would be much further down.

So there is no need at all to imagine the presence of any intruder in this room.

On the last occasion Madeleine McCann's father ever saw her ... she was lying soundly asleep on the top of her bed covers.  In my opinion ... she had already been lifted from her bed by an intruder who was disturbed by her father's entry.

The big flaw in your theory is ... what happened to Madeleine after she had taken fright and bolted? ... where is she? ... why was she not found?

There is no doubt Madeleine McCann was abducted which is why the police are looking for that abductor and anyone associated with him or her.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #1967 on: September 22, 2015, 07:49:59 PM »
On the last occasion Madeleine McCann's father ever saw her ... she was lying soundly asleep on the top of her bed covers.  In my opinion ... she had already been lifted from her bed by an intruder who was disturbed by her father's entry.

The big flaw in your theory is ... what happened to Madeleine after she had taken fright and bolted? ... where is she? ... why was she not found?

There is no doubt Madeleine McCann was abducted which is why the police are looking for that abductor and anyone associated with him or her.

Don't seem to have found any evidence to support that idea despite their best efforts.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #1968 on: September 22, 2015, 07:50:03 PM »

There is every doubt she was abducted.

Name me one piece of evidence that would stand up in court as regards that.

Don't bother with the 'belief' .

That won't stand scrutiny.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1969 on: September 22, 2015, 07:56:00 PM »
Not according to the father. This a signed statement.

----- With respect to the bed where his daughter was on the night she disappeared he says that she slept uncovered, as usual when she was hot, with the bedclothes folded down. With respect to the other bed next to the window in the children's bedroom he says that it showed no signs that anyone had put their feet on it, namely, dirt or shoe prints.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

---- He says that with respect to Madeleine she was in the same position in which he had left her at the beginning of the night. Madeleine was lying down on her left side, she was completely uncovered, that is, lying on top of the covers, with the soft toy and the blanket, both pink, next to her head, not knowing if they were placed in the position in which one can see them in the photograph attached to the files.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm
I like physical evidence Pathfinder. The position of the bedcovers (and the absence of a child) in the PJ photo says clearly imo that a child had slept under the covers, then awoke, sat up, and got out of bed, and did not return.

But why are you debating whether the child was under or on top of the covers Pathfinder? Your theory states that the child was never on or in that bed or even in that bedroom that evening doesn't it?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1970 on: September 22, 2015, 08:13:15 PM »
Be so kind as to look at the crime scene photographs as I have prior to making my post.  Please note that in the fawn coloured cot which is less visible from the bedroom door opaque material has been used.

The blue coloured cot is indeed "see through" ... the fawn coloured cot most definitely is not and I am surprised with your familiarity of the case you are ignorant of that fact.

You will note that it would be perfectly possible for an intruder to crouch down in a darkened room between the window and the cot and remain hidden from view by the opaque panel.

You only think all that because you're invested in Tannerman, now, perhaps you would also be so kind as to explain how, if your theory is true, did Gerry McCann state that on his check the window and shutters and curtains were closed if you believe the abductor opened the shutters and window before he picked the child up...or you can just leave it

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1971 on: September 22, 2015, 10:08:38 PM »
Don't seem to have found any evidence to support that idea despite their best efforts.

So there are two professional investigations happening at present both of which are looking for an abductor ... maybe you should take steps to contact them to point out the error of their ways.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1972 on: September 22, 2015, 10:09:44 PM »
So there are two professional investigations happening at present both of which are looking for an abductor ... maybe you should take steps to contact them to point out the error of their ways.

and tbey haven't found a dicky bird.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1973 on: September 22, 2015, 10:11:31 PM »
and tbey haven't found a dicky bird.

Yes they have

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1974 on: September 22, 2015, 10:12:33 PM »
You only think all that because you're invested in Tannerman, now, perhaps you would also be so kind as to explain how, if your theory is true, did Gerry McCann state that on his check the window and shutters and curtains were closed if you believe the abductor opened the shutters and window before he picked the child up...or you can just leave it

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1868.msg274026#msg274026

stephen25000

« Reply #1975 on: September 22, 2015, 10:16:47 PM »
Yes they have

30 letters.

No Madeleine.

Nothing to show what happened that night.

Offline misty

« Reply #1976 on: September 22, 2015, 10:19:36 PM »

Gerry didn't notice the shutters up. Would he have noticed a different light level, given he had undertaken no visual checks during the week?
MO didn't notice the shutters up, but he did notice the room was perhaps lighter than it should have been. Perhaps the clue there is that he saw the curtains as green & yellow, rather than blue & white, so consistent with the amber light shining through.
KM didn't notice the shutters up at first. I don't know if she had performed any visual checks during the week. It was only because of the curtains whooshing (and Madeleine missing) that she checked behind the curtains.

So 3 people failed to notice the shutters were up after 9.05pm - meaning they could have been opened at any time after that.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1977 on: September 22, 2015, 10:20:59 PM »
             http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1868.msg274026#msg274026

a link to your theory doesn't answer my specific question oh well thanks for trying

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1978 on: September 22, 2015, 10:28:17 PM »
a link to your theory doesn't answer my specific question oh well thanks for trying

Thought you might be interested since you had obviously not already read it ... my mistake.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1979 on: September 22, 2015, 10:29:52 PM »
Gerry didn't notice the shutters up. Would he have noticed a different light level, given he had undertaken no visual checks during the week?
MO didn't notice the shutters up, but he did notice the room was perhaps lighter than it should have been. Perhaps the clue there is that he saw the curtains as green & yellow, rather than blue & white, so consistent with the amber light shining through.
KM didn't notice the shutters up at first. I don't know if she had performed any visual checks during the week. It was only because of the curtains whooshing (and Madeleine missing) that she checked behind the curtains.

So 3 people failed to notice the shutters were up after 9.05pm - meaning they could have been opened at any time after that.

As usual Misty ~ an excellent synopsis.