Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414064 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #2295 on: September 28, 2015, 03:11:42 PM »
I don't think she was awakened by the raising of the shutter.  When she did wake up she wasn't where she should have been.
So where exactly do you think the child was, while the shutter was being opened?

Offline jassi

« Reply #2296 on: September 28, 2015, 03:14:02 PM »
So where exactly do you think the child was, while the shutter was being opened?

In your opinion, when was the shutter being opened ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2297 on: September 28, 2015, 03:34:16 PM »

The child was lying on top of the covers.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2298 on: September 28, 2015, 03:35:01 PM »
In your opinion, when was the shutter being opened ?

While the intruder was in the apartment.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #2299 on: September 28, 2015, 03:42:21 PM »
While the intruder was in the apartment.

So shutters opened from inside, rather than outside?

I was actually hoping for a time-scale, but perhaps pegasus can supply that.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #2300 on: September 28, 2015, 03:57:21 PM »
The abductor didn't come in through the window in my opinion.

Though one thing has always puzzled me,   one of the arguments that the abductor couldn't have come in through the window was 'there were no footprints on the bed'    well,  I often think about  what those two children said when a stranger got into the bed they were in during the night.   When he got out he was wearing covers on his feet like surgeons  who are going to do an operation.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2301 on: September 28, 2015, 04:01:26 PM »
So shutters opened from inside, rather than outside?

I was actually hoping for a time-scale, but perhaps pegasus can supply that.

Why on earth would you be hoping for a time scale?  The only person or group of people who have any firm idea of any sort of time-scale are those responsible for carrying out the abduction.

My speculation or anyone else's on the forum doesn't quite cut the mustard as far as that is concerned ... but I think a little patience may may pay dividends towards finding out.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2302 on: September 28, 2015, 04:07:00 PM »
The abductor didn't come in through the window in my opinion.

Though one thing has always puzzled me,   one of the arguments that the abductor couldn't have come in through the window was 'there were no footprints on the bed'    well,  I often think about  what those two children said when a stranger got into the bed they were in during the night.   When he got out he was wearing covers on his feet like surgeons  who are going to do an operation.

I find it quite extraordinary that because an intruder apparently left no forensic evidence by definition there was no intruder.

Home invaders may not be particularly nice folk but that doesn't necessarily make them imbeciles ... of course they will take precautions.  Even Lizzie Borden stripped off all those years ago, I believe.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2303 on: September 28, 2015, 04:13:29 PM »
I find it quite extraordinary that because an intruder apparently left no forensic evidence by definition there was no intruder.

Home invaders may not be particularly nice folk but that doesn't necessarily make them imbeciles ... of course they will take precautions.  Even Lizzie Borden stripped off all those years ago, I believe.

Hardened criminals don't leave calling cards do they.

I don't know they could say there were no footprints,  the bed was in a right mess,  expect they were looking for dusty prints from shoes.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2304 on: September 28, 2015, 04:17:48 PM »
Amaral said the abductor couldn't have come in through the front door as it was undamaged and couldn't be picked.

He failed to wonder if they had a key though.

How did the person who abused those children get into the apartments?   Surely Amaral knew about these assaults.

A statement from people who stayed in 5a before the McCann's said that they were irritated by the maid just coming into the apartment,  so they locked the door and put the key in it.   The maid still managed to come in with her key,  how?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2305 on: September 28, 2015, 04:35:50 PM »
Amaral said the abductor couldn't have come in through the front door as it was undamaged and couldn't be picked.

How did the person who abused those children get into the apartments?   Surely Amaral knew about these assaults.

A statement from people who stayed in 5a before the McCann's said that they were irritated by the maid just coming into the apartment,  so they locked the door and put the key in it.   The maid still managed to come in with her key,  how?

Unfortunately no-one bothered to ask Mr D'Ambrosio about any problems he may have encountered during his residency until the end of April 2008 when he confirmed that during his stay the shutters were fine but he didn't think they locked.  Seems the notion of the possibility of using a key for entry had been totally disregarded.

stephen25000

« Reply #2306 on: September 28, 2015, 05:09:42 PM »

Ask Scotty.  8)--))

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2307 on: September 28, 2015, 05:45:44 PM »

I thought 'villas' were mentioned, not apartments in Praia da Luz?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #2308 on: September 28, 2015, 08:25:31 PM »
I thought 'villas' were mentioned, not apartments in Praia da Luz?

You are correct G-Unit,  they were villas not apartments -

Of the 12 cases, two occurred in Praia de Luz — where Madeleine was staying when she disappeared — four in the holiday resort of Carvoeiro and six in the Vale da Parra and Praia da Gale districts west of Albufeira.

There were no signs of forced entry,  so how did this person get into these villas?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2309 on: September 28, 2015, 09:38:05 PM »
You are correct G-Unit,  they were villas not apartments -

Of the 12 cases, two occurred in Praia de Luz — where Madeleine was staying when she disappeared — four in the holiday resort of Carvoeiro and six in the Vale da Parra and Praia da Gale districts west of Albufeira.

There were no signs of forced entry,  so how did this person get into these villas?

Not with an Ocean Club key. I haven't seen the details of these cases, have you?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0