Author Topic: At last! Scotland Yard look on as PJ interview 4 suspects in Maddie case.  (Read 45342 times)

stephen25000

If a member of staff, anyone especially female who Madeleine knew, was there and offering her sweeties or the like. 

The right enducement by the right person ... and she would soon be there.

Heris theory is possible, but I prefer the entered by the front door scenario.

I especially like it since so many on here have tried to shout it down with no reason.  That has raised a double red flag in my mind.

Now what did Mitchell say sadie about a 'break-in' ?

Offline VIXTE

Does anyone know if the arguido driver brought the McCanns from the airport? Anything about that in his statement?

Offline sadie

Does anyone know if the arguido driver brought the McCanns from the airport? Anything about that in his statement?
Suggest you ask Heri

He keeps tabs on everything.  He might know.

Offline pegasus

He worked Saturdays, often extra hours because that was the busiest changeover day.
However he did not drive Maddie's family from Faro to PDL on Sat 28th April.
Her family did not fly from London to Faro.
They flew from East Midlands Airport to Faro.
From Faro to PDL I think they used an airport taxi minibus, not an MW minibus.
However it is possible that after checking in at reception on the 28th, they may have been driven to block G5 by an MW minibus? If so it is possible he might have been the driver for that short drive of a few hundred metres, or maybe not, as there were other drivers.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:29:51 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

Re the "shop", or "commercial premises", that wish to search with Tito and Muzzy.
If it is a rented premises, would PJ need permission from the building owner, or from the tenant?

Offline John

Re the "shop", or "commercial premises", that wish to search with Tito and Muzzy.
If it is a rented premises, would PJ need permission from the building owner, or from the tenant?

I would think the tenant.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Montclair

There are identical shutters close by to my house, and I am completely unaware when they are raised or lowered.

I then suggest then that you take a hearing test. I hear everyone's shutters on my street.

Offline Eleanor

I then suggest then that you take a hearing test. I hear everyone's shutters on my street.

Perhaps you are listening for them while I am not.  And I doubt that anyone else was in PdL at the time.

Offline pegasus

Some newspaper articles have said that SY, supposedly based on a new witness, wish to search a "shop"/"commercial premises".
Any ideas about whether this is on the assumed smithman route?

Offline sadie

Some newspaper articles have said that SY, supposedly based on a new witness, wish to search a "shop"/"commercial premises".
The media said so.

Offline VIXTE

Yes! I've seen the article claiming this..

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Don't be silly.... Jane never mentioned a hat!! But I can understand why you would think... I mean the likeness...The  DETAIL

I was just wondering about this situation. You know because  I read it thrice on this forum that the police need evidence to question suspects...

I was hoping they would confess, It was good that they answerd ALL the questions-even though they wavered their rights to remain silent.

Back onto the shutters?  I thought it was established that the burglars had a key they stole-were watching so they knew the doors were not locked or....Hmm I think were were 'other' reasons.  lol @ The shutter entry.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Lace

I've seen some stupid things in my time but this is taking the biscuit.

So dave, how many people have been in the shop already, eh ?

...and contaminated the scene.

and of course dogs do work,but not when the mccanns are involved, is that it ?

Perhaps they will search for blood stains?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 02:59:05 PM by John »

Alfred R Jones

Re: At last! Scotland Yard look on as PJ interview 4 suspects in Maddie case.
« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2014, 06:20:09 PM »
Maybe if there was more co-operation between SY and the PJ we'd be a little closer to finding out what happened to Madeleine.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 06:49:15 PM by John »

stephen25000

Re: At last! Scotland Yard look on as PJ interview 4 suspects in Maddie case.
« Reply #149 on: August 15, 2014, 06:22:58 PM »
Maybe if there was more co-operation between SY and the PJ we'd be a little closer to finding out what happened to Madeleine.

Here's a little question no one seems to have asked today. Is there proof the PJ aren't cooperating ???