Author Topic: Michael Tatschl  (Read 27750 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Michael Tatschl
« Reply #285 on: November 22, 2020, 01:11:16 AM »
I'm sure my kids could tell me what the Dark Web is used for.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #286 on: November 22, 2020, 10:04:17 AM »

I've got loads of dark webs in my house.

Offline Myster

« Reply #287 on: November 22, 2020, 10:09:45 AM »
The result of spending too much time on here, no doubt.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #288 on: November 22, 2020, 10:12:19 AM »
The result of spending too much time on here, no doubt.

I have to do something to take my mind off the army of Spiders lurking.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #289 on: November 22, 2020, 09:53:29 PM »
I'm sure my kids could tell me what the Dark Web is used for.

originally the now known 'dark web' is usd mainly used for dodgy dealings- using illegal Torrens for downloading pirate stuff.

However there is the deep dark web, by invitation only apparently, this is where he real ......... are, Drug trafficking child trafficking, sex abuse, live snuff movies, explosives, hit men for hire,  cannibals seeking 'lunch'... every nasty you can think of...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #290 on: November 23, 2020, 12:43:18 AM »
originally the now known 'dark web' is usd mainly used for dodgy dealings- using illegal Torrens for downloading pirate stuff.

However there is the deep dark web, by invitation only apparently, this is where he real ......... are, Drug trafficking child trafficking, sex abuse, live snuff movies, explosives, hit men for hire,  cannibals seeking 'lunch'... every nasty you can think of...
That sounds worse than great big hairy spiders.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 12:48:35 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #291 on: December 30, 2020, 08:20:49 PM »
I can assure you that the original video supposedly showing the route by road to Villa Blanca took you further than the present day video and you could see the villa comlete with a Lombardy Poplar tree and surroundings before the video stopped running.  The version showed recently on here stops before Vila Blanca comes into sight. 
As it is not clear where the car trip in the video starts it was virtually impossible to locate the villa from it.  The natural thing to expect was that the video started somewhere in the centre of the village, which appeared to be near the O Farel restaurant.

From there the video took a somewhat winding path along country lanes, for at least a mile and possibly 2 miles in my estimation, until it reached the Villa.  It doesn't actually reach either the villa nor explain where the starting point was.   So unless very familiar with every twist and turn of the lanes (of which there are an abundance), it is impossible to find.

Having spent many hours searching for it, mainly in a circular band about 1 - 2 miles outside the centre of Foral,
I happened upon the villa by accident when I was having a good look at the restaurant where Bruckner worked as a waiter.  The Villa is positioned 230 yards to th eeast of the restaurant and on the opposite side of the road.
If you want to see the agressive security tops to the railings and gates, I suggest that you start on G Earth street scene  about 260 metres past the restaurant in an easterly direction.

Then come back steadily until you can just see the high Fence, gates + entrance.    Why would they need sure agressive barriers on a childrens home?
Is it this one, Sadie?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline sadie

« Reply #292 on: December 31, 2020, 05:19:38 AM »
Is it this one, Sadie?

Yep, that was the final frame of the original road route video, but it is now missing.    Without that NO-BODY could ever have found the German boys home.   Fortunately after watching the original video many times and testing it to no avail, I remembered that image and stumbled across it accidentally, so was able to pinpoint the home for you all.
It was the poplar tree that did it.   That Poplar tree is actually in the front garden of the Villa Bianco

Thanks Anthro; you're a star.

Hope that you are enjoying your holiday.  I am envious, snow here

Offline Myster

« Reply #293 on: December 31, 2020, 09:01:24 AM »
Yep, that was the final frame of the original road route video, but it is now missing.    Without that NO-BODY could ever have found the German boys home.   Fortunately after watching the original video many times and testing it to no avail, I remembered that image and stumbled across it accidentally, so was able to pinpoint the home for you all.
It was the poplar tree that did it.   That Poplar tree is actually in the front garden of the Villa Bianco

Too true!...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9098095/Forecasters-issue-weather-warnings-UK-London-hit-wintry-showers-tonight.html

Being summer-born, I hate this freezing British climate.  I wonder if Anthro would be interested in doing a house swap?...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/1007311
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #294 on: December 31, 2020, 01:44:18 PM »

Thank you, Sadie x. Our days are beautiful. We are truly grateful for the break.🐬Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2021.💫

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline sadie

« Reply #295 on: December 31, 2020, 05:33:09 PM »
Thank you, Sadie x. Our days are beautiful. We are truly grateful for the break.🐬Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2021.💫

Ooooo err, those photos look nice.  You own swimming pool, I think?   

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #296 on: December 31, 2020, 06:10:26 PM »
Private pool - no sharks.
Moderation

Offline Anthro

« Reply #297 on: December 31, 2020, 06:28:14 PM »
Yes, Sadie. Splash pool at our ‘home from home’ on the Garden Route.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #298 on: December 31, 2020, 07:02:04 PM »
Too true!...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9098095/Forecasters-issue-weather-warnings-UK-London-hit-wintry-showers-tonight.html

Being summer-born, I hate this freezing British climate.  I wonder if Anthro would be interested in doing a house swap?...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/1007311
I’m sure we can work something out, Myster.😊

Offline sadie

« Reply #299 on: December 31, 2020, 11:16:57 PM »
Yes, Sadie. Splash pool at our ‘home from home’ on the Garden Route.

We were set to do the Garden Route about 10-15 years ago, but we never achieved it.  Lucky you.