Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1353527 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #990 on: January 05, 2014, 09:49:58 PM »
Re the theory by HJ about one particular employee.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/452079/Madeleine-police-are-urged-to-hunt-Ocean-Club-thief
HJ states that this man was living near the Smith sighting.
So what. Near the Smith sighting lived a large percentage of the MW seasonal workers (nannies etc).
And many of them were free of work that night and near 5A that night and some proven there by telecoms records.
So why pick on this poor man? 
He was probably one of the many employees searching that night, and now what thanks does he get?
You can make excuses for everyone Pegasus. 

Heri, by dint of hard and methodical detailed work has found interesting things about this man.  Seems SY possibly agree.

No harm in taking him in and questionig him.  Maybe later charging him ... or releasing him ... depending on what they find.

Well done Heri, I say  8@??)(

Lyall

« Reply #991 on: January 05, 2014, 10:08:16 PM »

Heri, by dint of hard and methodical detailed work has found interesting things about this man.  Seems SY possibly agree.

No harm in taking him in and questionig him.  Maybe later charging him ... or releasing him ... depending on what they find.

Maybe one day your phone will ring and it'll be James Murray 8)-)))

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #992 on: January 05, 2014, 10:19:06 PM »

I agree  8@??)( 8@??)(

Offline pegasus

« Reply #993 on: January 05, 2014, 10:35:18 PM »
I challenge the "criminal record" bit because I tried to find confirmation but couldn't.
Remember the other locals who got their lives ruined by incorrect accusations?
You may cheer and clap but are you going to compensate this poor man if the UK press ruin his life for no reason?

Redblossom

« Reply #994 on: January 05, 2014, 10:37:39 PM »
I challenge the "criminal record" bit because I tried to find confirmation but couldn't.
You may cheer and clap but are you going to compensate this poor man if the UK press ruin his life for no reason?

+1

8((()*/

lost count of the number of innocent people named and shamed in the press because metodo 3 or some other chicken shit joint  or overzealous person thought they were "suspicious" even if they werent there at the time!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 11:04:44 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #995 on: January 05, 2014, 10:37:59 PM »

if hes innocent he has nothing to worry about has he

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #996 on: January 05, 2014, 11:13:58 PM »
"had a previous criminal record for theft"
Source?
Does HJ have a page number in the files to back this up?
I dont see anything to indicate this person whom HJ highlights has a previous criminal record for theft.
As far as I can see his only crimes are living and working in PDL and trying to help and being portuguese (addresses of most portuguese staff were recorded, address of many UK staff was not).

On his blog HJ states:
I have found, in June 2013, in the first volumes of the Polícia Judiciária Files, that a man is referenced who: (a) was living near the 5A apartment, (b) was living near the location where the Smith family saw the suspect, (c) had a previous record for theft, (d) was an Ocean Club employee, (e) was not working between 09:00 pm and 11:00 pm on May 3rd. 2007, (f) might know well the Ocean Club apartments, (g) was in the zone at 11:00 pm on May 3rd. 2007, and (h) was in the zone at the time Madeleine was abducted (confirmed by his mobile phone records). The block 5 (where the 5A apartment is) had a theft on 5L on April 17th. 2007, and an intent of theft on G5 (5G) on approximately April 26th. 2007. That is, 17 and 7 days before the abduction of Madeleine. Was this man already investigated and ruled out? (he was not Euclides, the man who died in a tractor accident).

Why would you call this person 'poor man'_ For me he is an ex criminal who in this case needs to be investigated.
Of course HJ would not publicly name this person.. would you?
If you are interested, I suggest you follow the HJ's steps and READ THE FILES! Have you read them? Or you only read the internet myths?
I have read the files, btw!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 11:19:02 PM by VIXTE »

Redblossom

« Reply #997 on: January 05, 2014, 11:15:16 PM »
Oh.. c'mon.. let's leave the patriotism aside! It can be a heaven on Earth but you cannot predict peoples reaction..
He could have just pressed her mouth, hidden in the wardrobe.. to stop her screaming, while holding her when Matthew Oldfield, for example, came to check..  how many such crimes have been reported?

Im not Portuguese so nothing to do with patriotism, just facts.......I dont know how to respond to your comment that the burglar / abductor was holding her mouth in the wardrobe while Matt Oldfield checked, so I wont....

>@@(*&)

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #998 on: January 05, 2014, 11:23:54 PM »

Well, if he's got no criminal record nobody can do nothing to him? How can they ruin his life?
If he does have a criminal record, than he already has ruined his life, by himself ;)

Redblossom

« Reply #999 on: January 05, 2014, 11:25:06 PM »
And Heriberto is the very opposite of anonymous. Didn't you say your information was secret to avoid perps being tipped off?

Heriberto was blurting this theory on twitter five weeks ago. And now in the Express. That's not very secret.

He obviously thinks he has found the magic bullet/piece of the jigsaw etc etc so is retiring now.....not that I can see anything of any substance......just hot air as per usual.....
I trust he hasnt given the media this mans name...whch is all good

Lyall

« Reply #1000 on: January 05, 2014, 11:35:39 PM »
He obviously thinks he has found the magic bullet/piece of the jigsaw etc etc so is retiring now.....not that I can see anything of any substance......just hot air as per usual.....
I trust he hasnt given the media this mans name...whch is all good

Well if he has, he may find himself in court. With all these crackpot theories about someone is sure to annoy the wrong person one day 8(>((

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1001 on: January 05, 2014, 11:39:32 PM »
Well if he has, he may find himself in court. With all these crackpot theories about someone is sure to annoy the wrong person one day 8(>((

Well, it is enough he gives the name to the SY or PJ, or both. I am happy with that..
Why would we need to know the name anyway?
Only if the person gets questioned, and made Arguido, the world would need to know about it

Redblossom

« Reply #1002 on: January 05, 2014, 11:39:50 PM »

Cant argue with that! Though Im sure HJ hasnt done so......Though one could go through all the employee witness statements, if one  has the patience or inclination, and work out who he is talking about.....maybe....but why would one want to if the basis is so scant in substance.....another goose chase no doubt

Offline sadie

« Reply #1003 on: January 05, 2014, 11:40:27 PM »
And Heriberto is the very opposite of anonymous. Didn't you say your information was secret to avoid perps being tipped off?

Heriberto was blurting this theory on twitter five weeks ago. And now in the Express. That's not very secret.
Heri is a professional and superbly qualified.  His work is meticulous.  He examines every detail.  I admire his approach immensely.

I am an amateur who has worked my rag off trying to solve this case.  I have used an unusual method for my search which as far as I know no other person has used.   And I believe that I have found the man behind the abductions ... but I know that it is easy to make mistakes. 

However, if I am wrong on one or two things,  there are still an unbelievable number of co-incidences and pointers that have to be accounted for

If Heris search is better than mine and he finds Madeleine, then I salute him.  He has done better than me.   When looking for missing children, there is no time for egos.

My search has basically been what happened after the abduction, rather than much of the stuff we talk about on here.  Where did Madeleine go?  Who commisioned the abduction?  Why was Madeleine abducted?  Where has she been living?   Is there a group supporting the abductor?

This sort of thing is what I have looked at mainly.

Lyall

« Reply #1004 on: January 05, 2014, 11:44:43 PM »
Cant argue with that! Though Im sure HJ hasnt done so......Though one could go through all the employee witness statements, if one  has the patience or inclination, and work out who he is talking about.....maybe....but why would one want to if the basis is so scant in substance.....another goose chase no doubt

Yep all his theory basically says is the guy was in PdL. Big deal.