Author Topic: Why did Goncalo Amaral feel the need to write a book at all?  (Read 35537 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Why did Goncalo Amaral feel the need to write a book at all?
« Reply #525 on: June 18, 2018, 11:11:10 PM »
Sluice Valve?  Isn’t that useful for dealing with large volumes of shit?

Do you have on at McCann HQ ?  @)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #526 on: June 18, 2018, 11:16:21 PM »
Do you have on at McCann HQ ?  @)(++(*
I don’t - only when I’m on here, I find it very useful, in fact I may ask John if I can change my name to Sluice Valve, I like it a lot.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #527 on: June 18, 2018, 11:22:59 PM »
I don’t - only when I’m on here, I find it very useful, in fact I may ask John if I can change my name to Sluice Valve, I like it a lot.
  there are some nice pictures for your avatar on google images.. I would suggest a public baptism -Alice can bring the champers to smash against my boat.... oh wait,
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #528 on: June 18, 2018, 11:23:39 PM »

Me too   8(0(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #529 on: June 18, 2018, 11:24:51 PM »
  there are some nice pictures for your avatar on google images.. I would suggest a public baptism -Alice can bring the champers to smash against my boat.... oh wait,
Is that a euphemism?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin