Author Topic: Brexit has well and truly begun!  (Read 281023 times)

Offline Admin

Re: Brexit has well and truly begun!
« Reply #2115 on: October 15, 2019, 09:05:56 PM »
From “Steve in Cambridge “ in today’s Times:

Mr Johnson's rhetoric is sounding horribly hollow. Do or die? Die in a ditch? Rubbish - and it's plain for all to see.

This is inevitable. The undeliverable sold by the incorrigible and bought by the gullible. Brexit is a mythical nirvana that doesn't exist in a global economy. Mr Johnson is a closet Remainer - he knows he can't deliver Brexit, and he doesn't want to.

It's the perfect time to choose sanity over political vanity. It's time to revoke - and it's time for us to get back to business, regain our lost reputation for pragmatism, optimism and it's time to dump Brexit once and for all.

He can dump Mr Cummings too - the poisonous would-be Rasputin who has soured relations with the rest of Europe, a sizeable chunk of the Tory Party and most of the country. Brexit was Bonkers. It's an Ex-Brexit. Dead.

Looks like we will know tomorrow one way or another.   ?>)()<

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2116 on: October 15, 2019, 09:38:50 PM »
Looks like we will know tomorrow one way or another.   ?>)()<
I think we already know.  They are going to rewrap May’s deal in different pretty paper and hope noone notices.  The tw..s. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2117 on: October 16, 2019, 07:16:08 PM »
I don't think Harmond will be able to claw back the billions he promised the EU  as a "gesture of good will"?

I do not see Bojo throwing money at them either.

We will see on 1st november if the sky does fall on top of us.

"I think you need to haul yourself into the 21St century... What an appallingly sexist post"

hahaha Davel typed this? what really? hahaha ok.

'Womans aid' and 'Women and Children First'and 'Speciialist Childrens services'  are people you have never heard of due to your manly 21st century take on abuse. keep your eyes closed- women don't need your masogynist take on their problems.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2118 on: October 16, 2019, 08:30:43 PM »
How many billions will Boris have to to give the DUP as a bribe for their support for his awesome nothing at all  like Mrs May’s deal?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2119 on: October 17, 2019, 10:51:13 AM »
I don't think Harmond will be able to claw back the billions he promised the EU  as a "gesture of good will"?

I do not see Bojo throwing money at them either.

We will see on 1st november if the sky does fall on top of us.

"I think you need to haul yourself into the 21St century... What an appallingly sexist post"

hahaha Davel typed this? what really? hahaha ok.

'Womans aid' and 'Women and Children First'and 'Speciialist Childrens services'  are people you have never heard of due to your manly 21st century take on abuse. keep your eyes closed- women don't need your masogynist take on their problems.

its misogynist.........not masogynist....

I think you will find if you open your eyes that its not only women who suffer abuse....some of them dish it out...LOL

« Reply #2120 on: October 21, 2019, 06:41:36 PM »
its misogynist.........not masogynist....

I think you will find if you open your eyes that its not only women who suffer abuse....some of them dish it out...LOL

Please accept my husbands apologies for that error, English isn't his first language- what is your excuse?

He is fluent in 3 Languages- some words he never uses can confuse him.  just call him a bloody racist.

I never made any claim that it was only females who suffered abuse. That makes your reply to my post as pathetic as you couldn't even understand a simple  comparison. Indeed your basic misunderstanding  of most posts is breathtaking.or deliberate.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2121 on: October 21, 2019, 09:00:17 PM »
Please accept my husbands apologies for that error, English isn't his first language- what is your excuse?

He is fluent in 3 Languages- some words he never uses can confuse him.  just call him a bloody racist.

I never made any claim that it was only females who suffered abuse. That makes your reply to my post as pathetic as you couldn't even understand a simple  comparison. Indeed your basic misunderstanding  of most posts is breathtaking.or deliberate.
Are you dictating your posts to your husband now?

« Reply #2122 on: October 23, 2019, 09:30:01 PM »
For the benefit of new posters/readers.  5 people type posts when I get called to the phone.  I did mention this way back in the day on a thread discussing anonymity. Before Brenda L was 'outed by supporters'

For the grandmar watchers…… a get bizzy on the fone sumtimes

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2123 on: October 23, 2019, 10:16:14 PM »
For the benefit of new posters/readers.  5 people type posts when I get called to the phone.  I did mention this way back in the day on a thread discussing anonymity. Before Brenda L was 'outed by supporters'

For the grandmar watchers…… a get bizzy on the fone sumtimes
If anybody understands this post perhaps they could explain it to me, thanks in advance.

Offline Baz

« Reply #2124 on: October 28, 2019, 05:11:19 PM »
If anybody understands this post perhaps they could explain it to me, thanks in advance.

I'll try as no one else has stepped up.

If Miss Taken has begun to write a post on this forum and is then interrupted by the phone, rather than have her post go unfinished, she calls a team of five people to finish it for her. I presume that this is because she is so knowledgeable and highly educated that it takes five people to even stand a chance to finish one of her posts.

I'm unclear how these five are summoned but I'm presuming it's some kind of Bat-signal type situation.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2125 on: October 28, 2019, 05:30:48 PM »
I'll try as no one else has stepped up.

If Miss Taken has begun to write a post on this forum and is then interrupted by the phone, rather than have her post go unfinished, she calls a team of five people to finish it for her. I presume that this is because she is so knowledgeable and highly educated that it takes five people to even stand a chance to finish one of her posts.

I'm unclear how these five are summoned but I'm presuming it's some kind of Bat-signal type situation.
Crikey.  5 people to write that drivel?  She needs to employ some more people. 

Offline Carana

« Reply #2126 on: December 04, 2019, 09:03:30 PM »
LOL

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2127 on: December 13, 2019, 07:14:46 AM »
It's up to Boris now. Will he get Brexit done? Will the rest of the MP's and the 'experts' accept that people actually do want it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2128 on: December 13, 2019, 07:24:34 AM »
It's up to Boris now. Will he get Brexit done? Will the rest of the MP's and the 'experts' accept that people actually do want it?
It’s going to be delicious watching him try - he won’t be able to blame parliament now.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2129 on: December 13, 2019, 08:36:00 AM »
It’s going to be delicious watching him try - he won’t be able to blame parliament now.

He has his mandate. The frantic efforts to stop Brexit should now cease.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0