Author Topic: Kerry Needham returns to Greece to promote search for Ben.  (Read 4343 times)

Offline John

Kerry travels to Greece, self funded again!

Update posted by Ellie Martin On May 13, 2015

From Kerry Needham.

As part of the launch of operation Ben I have arrived in Athens this morning with my family and detectives from South Yorkshire Police.

During our 5 days here we will be meeting the British ambassador for the first time in 23 years to discuss Ben's case.

Myself and family along with British detectives will be appearing on the Greek missing program Nikolouli as well as holding a press conference with all Greek media as well as any British media who would like to attend.

We sincerely hope this will lead to more people coming forward with new information and will help the British and Greek police investigate into the whereabouts of Ben. o

Once again we would like to thank you all for your continued support

#helpfindben

www.gogetfunding.com/help-find-ben-needham/?single=4154

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 12:34:41 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

Re: Kerry Needham returns to Greece to promote search for Ben.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 02:29:09 PM »
It can't be easy for Kerry and her family fighting for justice and paying for it all out of their own pocket yet SY have spent well over £10 million on searching for Madeleine.

All the more ironic then that the Needhams were never suspects.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 11:45:09 PM »
just saw this...

17 hrs

Help Find Ben Needham

***Press Release ***
 Statement from Kerry Needham.

As part of the launch of operation Ben I have arrived in Athens this morning with my family and detectives from South Yorkshire Police.
 During our 5 days here we will be meeting the British ambassador for the first time in 23 years to discuss Ben's case.
 Myself and family along with British detectives will be appearing on the greek missing program Nikolouli as well as holding a press conference with all greek media as well as any British media who would like to attend.
 We sincerely hope this will lead to more people coming forward with new information and will help the British and greek police investigate into the whereabouts of Ben.
 Once again we would like to thank you all for your continued support

this would not have happened if it was not for the mccanns forcing the govt hand with Maddie...should they stop looking for Ben...no they shouldn't
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 11:52:41 PM by davel »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 08:53:45 AM »
Kerry Needham went on Greek TV appealing for information on her son who disappeared..... in Greece.

The McCanns went on German & English T.V (but not in Portugal) appealing for information on their daughter who disappeared....in Portugal.

Makes sense don't it.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 10:26:18 AM »
Ben Needham: Family's Appeal On Greek TV

The family of the British toddler say they are "optimistic" after being shown a photo which may help their investigation.

Ben Needham's mother, sister and grandmother appeared on the programme

An appeal by the family of missing Ben Needham on Greek television may have given detectives a new lead in the case.

The family of the British toddler, who vanished on the island of Kos in 1991, said they are "optimistic" after being shown a photo which may help their investigation.

On the three-hour programme, it was claimed there are people who know what happened to Ben during the holiday but they are too frightened to come forward.

In an emotional plea during the broadcast on Alpha TV, the boy's mother Kerry Needham said: "Please end the pain my family are suffering.

"I know he's out there somewhere, please call the detectives and put an end to it."

She also spoke about the unsuccessful DNA tests which have been carried out on young men who have come forward to police during the investigation.

"It is shocking - and every time I meet someone that we think is Ben, and we've had a DNA test and it's not Ben, it's heart-breaking.

"And sometimes, it's very difficult to recover from that."

Ben's sister Leigh-Anna Needham also pleaded for information during the TV show.

"I have been involved in Ben's investigation since I was born," she said.

"Even though I didn't meet him, the pain is still there. I feel my mum's pain and my family's pain.

"To see photographs of the brother I have never met is horrible."

South Yorkshire Police have confirmed on Twitter that a number of calls have been received as a result of the show.

"Thanks for all the shares and messages for #BenNeedham. A num(ber) of calls have been received, and will be looked at in detail," police said on Twitter.

www.news.sky.com/story/1485060/ben-needham-familys-appeal-on-greek-tv
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 10:34:32 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.