Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1484570 times)

Offline misty

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2016, 11:16:28 PM »
(Answered here to avoid wandering off topic)I don't know but I have two interesting questions Brietta
1. Were there any phonecalls between father and any top government minister(s) or similar, in the period which starts when arguido status began (7th Sept) and ends when Mr Amaral was removed (Oct 2nd)?
2. In the unlikely event that there were, were any calls to/from Viana do Castelo?

DM did a TV interview on 8/9/2007.
Disclosure of private phone calls was not deemed in the public interest under one of the many FOI requests.
Now do you really think he, CM & A N Other contrived to get ONLY GA removed from the case?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2016, 11:19:59 PM »
Gerry rang martin grimes boss! Lol

Love to be fly in the wall on that one
Was that between arguido day and the day someone arranged for Sr Amaral to be removed Merc?
Anyway I doubt Mr Grime's boss was working in northern Portugal.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2016, 11:30:21 PM »
DM did a TV interview on 8/9/2007.
Disclosure of private phone calls was not deemed in the public interest under one of the many FOI requests.
Now do you really think he, CM & A N Other contrived to get ONLY GA removed from the case?
Yes Misty, in the north, what time?

Offline mercury

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2016, 11:32:38 PM »
Was that between arguido day and the day someone arranged for Sr Amaral to be removed Merc?
Anyway I doubt Mr Grime's boss was working in northern Portugal.

Dont know, Iwas just mentioning it and wonderng why

Offline misty

« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2016, 11:45:25 PM »
Yes Misty, in the north, what time?

Please don't ask me to look for the video clip - there are 119 matches for DM on the JH site.
Why is the time critical?
I noticed Fox News & The Guardian were also reporting from the same place re. the arguidos on 7/9/2007, which indicates the main focus of news was in Viana at that time. not PdL.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2016, 12:14:33 AM »
(answered here because was off topic elsewhere)
8)-))) (snip) He wasn't wearing a jacket when SB saw him. (snip)  I even surprise myself sometimes at the perfection @)(++(*
Does that perfection stretch to actually reading the original portuguese statement by SB, and looking up the word "camisa" in a dictionary and noticing that it can mean either "shirt" or "jacket" Pathfinder?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2016, 12:18:45 AM »
Dont know, Iwas just mentioning it and wonderng why
I was just skimming through the phone records for calls of 1hr+ Misty that's all.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2016, 12:31:37 AM »
(answered here because was off topic elsewhere)Does that perfection stretch to actually reading the original portuguese statement by SB, and looking up the word "camisa" in a dictionary and noticing that it can mean either "shirt" or "jacket" Pathfinder?

Wearing beige trousers and darkish top maybe a jacket or blazer. MS
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2016, 12:59:24 AM »
I was just skimming through the phone records for calls of 1hr+ Misty that's all.

You're looking at the one at 1342 hrs on 8/9/07 for 1hr 15 mins? Another call to same number at 1602 for almost 15 mins?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2016, 01:10:47 AM »

You're looking at the one at 1342 hrs on 8/9/07 for 1hr 15 mins? Another call to same number at 1602 for almost 15 mins?
and another earlier in opposite direction. Probably just a minor advisor.

Offline misty

« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2016, 01:29:38 AM »
and another earlier in opposite direction. Probably just a minor advisor.

My eyes are killing, so I'm not looking for the earlier record now.
What is it in the number that makes you sure there is a political connection? Surely someone would have ensured it was blacked out?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2016, 08:59:10 AM »
(answered here because was off topic elsewhere)Does that perfection stretch to actually reading the original portuguese statement by SB, and looking up the word "camisa" in a dictionary and noticing that it can mean either "shirt" or "jacket" Pathfinder?

I've been informed that "Camisa" means a shirt.

"Camisa is shirt and nothing else. Camisola is more vague and can be a sweat shirt, eventually a light jacket. This is a camisola."

« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:06:36 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2016, 10:58:57 AM »
I've been informed that "Camisa" means a shirt.

"Camisa is shirt and nothing else. ....(snip)
Commonest meaning is shirt however it can mean jacket or sark etc

Offline pegasus

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2016, 11:08:51 AM »
My eyes are killing, so I'm not looking for the earlier record now.
What is it in the number that makes you sure there is a political connection? Surely someone would have ensured it was blacked out?
I never said it was, just noting a 1h+ that's all, and as you say it's not redacted so probably of no importance.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2016, 12:14:20 PM »
For reputation of solving cases quickly see http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2013/04/04/may-2013-vogue-true-crime . And forget smart city suits and ties and polished dress shoes, I like to see investigators in forensic gear like this http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/23/article-2375165-1AF09630000005DC-388_634x428.jpg (and BTW that was a case of transportation by a pedestrian).
But no latex gloves like seen in a draw.
A guest's latex gloves in the guest bedroom had nothing to do with the case Pathfinder. Do you have any more observations on photo?