Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464959 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2016, 05:51:51 PM »
I've just dug it out & read the relevant page (I just looked at Pamalam before), and, yes, Kate does say that Gerry received a call of support from GB seconds before they arrived at the Fatima shrine, so 10.28 fits. Somehow I doubt that GB would ring again that day. It was CM's first full day - maybe he had been busy setting up contacts, maybe some were calls from the British Ambassador re. meeting the following day.
Ah but if you had read KM's full account Misty you would know he did also phone GM a second time that day, and it was in the afternoon. IMO this second call was probably at 14:59 (again 14 minutes long). So that's possibly two 14 minute calls in one day?

Look at the first phone talk with Obama - during which were discussed
(a) the joint efforts to confront the global economic crisis,
(b) the situation in Gaza,
(c) the urgent need to make Afghanistan a priority.
That call was about 15 minutes long

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:03:43 PM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2016, 08:31:27 PM »
Ah but if you had read KM's full account Misty you would know he did also phone GM a second time that day, and it was in the afternoon. IMO this second call was probably at 14:59 (again 14 minutes long). So that's possibly two 14 minute calls in one day?

I can't find the reference to the 2nd call on 23/5 in the book or in Kate's diaries.

Going totally in another direction - what do you know about the nursery school located opposite block 4? I can't believe I've never known about it until today.

Offline Carana

« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2016, 08:39:31 PM »

Is this tongue-in-cheek, Pegasus?

Do be aware that some in the conspiracy brigade will take it as trooo fact.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2016, 09:33:49 PM »
I can't find the reference to the 2nd call on 23/5 in the book or in Kate's diaries.

Going totally in another direction - what do you know about the nursery school located opposite block 4? I can't believe I've never known about it until today.
GB definitely phoned GM twice on 23 May Misty. We would never had known this were it not for KM. An excellent reliable and honest source.

Re the school again the same source mentioned it 2007. BTW it is called Centro Infantil da Vila da Luz and is run by CASLAS.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2016, 11:04:10 PM »
Is this tongue-in-cheek, Pegasus?

Do be aware that some in the conspiracy brigade will take it as trooo fact.
No tongue in cheek Carana. I certainly believe she is telling the truth in stating he phoned GM just before they arrived at Fatima shrine.

Offline mercury

« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2016, 11:13:17 PM »
No tongue in cheek Carana. I certainly believe she is telling the truth in stating he phoned GM just before they arrived at Fatima shrine.

So not an accepted "[ censored word ] trooo factoid"

though many may be its best not to throw the baby out with the bathwater always

Offline misty

« Reply #141 on: March 18, 2016, 12:35:30 AM »
GB definitely phoned GM twice on 23 May Misty. We would never had known this were it not for KM. An excellent reliable and honest source.

Re the school again the same source mentioned it 2007. BTW it is called Centro Infantil da Vila da Luz and is run by CASLAS.

https://youtu.be/CNXqChAVCkY

Not sure if this is suggestive there were no calls between GB/GM prior to 23rd May or not.

Offline misty

« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2016, 01:03:44 AM »

Pegasus has just proved a point, I found a video clip which supports his point.

My attention is now focussed on the school. That opens up a whole new dimension & I can't believe it's never been discussed before.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 10:17:03 AM by Eleanor »

Offline misty

« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2016, 01:29:26 AM »
I said he remnded me when he WAS  a PROVEN liar, good luck with your school whatever thats about if you care to share or get a room
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id166.html
(scroll down to almost bottom of the page)

Extract from Kate's diary.

1. The following people were heard?

(I) teachers and all other officers of the school across the street from our apartment;
(II) all staff working in the Ocean Club Tapas bar / restaurant;
(III) [text cut]

=====================================================================

As there was a school across the road (nursery there according to local paper), I wonder how much extra pedestrian traffic there was during daylight hours & also whether any evening activities were on offer?
School = children = potential paedophile interest.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2016, 01:59:35 AM »
https://youtu.be/CNXqChAVCkY

Not sure if this is suggestive there were no calls between GB/GM prior to 23rd May or not.
IMO yes, the first calls from the Chancellor of the Exchequer to brit tourist GM were on 23rd May 2007. These 2 calls were the result of an email sent to him from PDL very early that morning.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 02:04:49 AM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2016, 02:20:51 AM »
http://youtu.be/CNXqChAVCkY
(snip)
A certain spokesperson may be slightly overstating his own importance, because despite having been to meetings at number 10 he had never actually spoken directly with GB.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 02:46:02 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2016, 03:12:57 AM »
A certain spokesperson may be slightly overstating his own importance, because despite having been to meetings at number 10 he had never actually spoken directly with GB.

Were you a member of Blair's cabinet, Pegasus? Just asking......lol.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2016, 03:17:19 AM »
So not an accepted "[ censored word ] trooo factoid"

though many may be its best not to throw the baby out with the bathwater always
Trooo factoids Merc - two prime ministers and two foreign secretarys spoke by phone with GM.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2016, 03:25:16 AM »
Were you a member of Blair's cabinet, Pegasus? Just asking......lol.
I would have walked out if I was, Misty. The source for CM never having spoken directly with GB, is CM.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 03:28:51 AM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2016, 03:40:57 AM »
CM stated (see clip from RTP program 2 Nov 2007 http://youtu.be/CNXqChAVCkY )

"Since arguido has happened, there has been no government contact"

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 03:45:37 AM by pegasus »