Author Topic: Stephen Birch Body Finder Extraordinaire Revisit  (Read 23399 times)

Online Wonderfulspam

Re: Stephen Birch Body Finder Extraordinaire Revisit
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2013, 08:50:11 PM »
Agreed. I have never said there was an abductor. All I have said is that it is logically impossible to prove the falsity of abduction- it remains a possibility.

It's nice to agree for a change, I never thought it possible.

For the record I'm not a firm Birch believer, but I've read his reasoning & don't think it should be ruled out without consideration.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2013, 08:58:29 PM »
The dogs solved this case 6 years ago. It's there to be proved by the ones in charge. I can try and connect the rest through discrepancies in the statements and phone pings and possible missing bag  >@@(*&)
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Redblossom

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2013, 09:02:07 PM »
The dogs solved this case 6 years ago. It's there to be proved by the ones in charge. I can try and connect the rest through discrepancies in the statements and phone pings and possible missing bag  >@@(*&)

sometimes justice takes a long time........

Too long sometimes

Im still waiting for the long  list where cadaver dogs have alerted and someones turned up alive.....
 >@@(*&)

it seems to be non existant

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2013, 09:04:20 PM »
...quote deleted ...

hes actually put out a disclaimer in one of his videos that he doesnt think either the mccanns or murat were involved, I dont thnk Ive ever seen anything where he intimates who he does thnk was involved

See previous thread here, first video

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2032.msg65472#msg65472

The man makes little sense to me...I have no idea why in hs latest video he said Tanner saw a rasta man ??? and 4 days later?? identified Murat who was clean shaven etc. Both false. He then says before Madeleine was buried on the evening of May 3,  the perpetrator took some of her dna to plant it in the car that the Mccanns would hire three weeks later...in order to deflect attention from Murat....how did he know Murat would become a suspect? Or the Mccanns wouldhire a car? At that time?.. he has got so many facts wrong, and his theories just dont gel, shame hes spent all that  money lol, obviously has more of it than sense..oh well all part of lifes rich tapestry.....even the presenter furrowed her brow one too many times

"He then says before Madeleine was buried on the evening of May 3,  the perpetrator took some of her dna to plant it in the car that the Mccanns would hire three weeks later...in order to deflect attention from Murat....how did he know Murat would become a suspect?"

No he believes the PJ discovered her body & they planted her dna in the hire car to force confession from the McCanns because Murat was being framed.

Read the Spivey link.  It's a long read but it explains more than the interview does.
http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/digging-for-madeleine/
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 09:07:10 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2013, 09:08:12 PM »
I will read it later but Smithman is the main suspect in this case and he didn't use a getaway car.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Redblossom

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2013, 09:47:06 PM »
"He then says before Madeleine was buried on the evening of May 3,  the perpetrator took some of her dna to plant it in the car that the Mccanns would hire three weeks later...in order to deflect attention from Murat....how did he know Murat would become a suspect?"

No he believes the PJ discovered her body & they planted her dna in the hire car to force confession from the McCanns because Murat was being framed.

Read the Spivey link.  It's a long read but it explains more than the interview does.

We will have to agree to disagree here WS....I cant imagine the Pj and others who were scurrying around like hell trying to solve the crime dug up Madeleine out of Murats garden when was it middle may? and nicked her dna and waited to plant it in the Mccanns car that they didnt have at the time etc etc and thenwhat? Buried her again? For Birch to find it sigh with his equipment every night? Without the murats or their dogs  knowing anyone had broken in and was doing work there?

Sorry, really sorry.....it just does not compute with me at any level
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 10:01:34 PM by Redblossom »

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2013, 10:49:28 PM »
We will have to agree to disagree here WS....I cant imagine the Pj and others who were scurrying around like hell trying to solve the crime dug up Madeleine out of Murats garden when was it middle may? and nicked her dna and waited to plant it in the Mccanns car that they didnt have at the time etc etc and thenwhat? Buried her again? For Birch to find it sigh with his equipment every night? Without the murats or their dogs  knowing anyone had broken in and was doing work there?

Suppose they found her later than may but didn't fully exhume on the basis that it would condemn Murat who for whatever reason they knew was innocent, so at that point they remove a sample & then place it in the car...

The problem I have with that part of the theory is Eddies alert to the hire car, unless that was cross contamination, a false alert or pork chops.

In any event I don't fully believe his theory, however until someone digs I will have my doubt as to why not.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2013, 06:19:56 AM »

Well Birch seemed to get in with his magnificent penetrator* one dark evening, without anyone seeming to notice.

*'one of the best machines in the world' - Stephen Birch
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 06:29:51 AM by Sherlock Holmes »

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2013, 06:55:00 AM »
Well Birch seemed to get in with his magnificent penetrator* one dark evening, without anyone seeming to notice.

*'one of the best machines in the world' - Stephen Birch

LOL. I mean first off. How was the body buried under the driveway without anyone noticing? He said himself there was a large mound of rubble which made it impossible for the police to have used a ground penetrating radar in the Murats garden. So does that mean there was already a huge hole?

I mean just how was the body buried?

These machines are quite large usually about the size of a lawn mower, hardly easy to negotiate over a fence.

The fact he did it ILLEGALLY and admitted it on the Peoples Voice programme made me smile.

So we are to believe the rogue coppers dug up the body, used the DNA to frame the McCanns to protect Murat.

Jeez I am in the twighlight zone.

It reads like someone on a bad mushroom hallucination lol....

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2013, 06:59:09 AM »
I think there were rumours that Gerry was seen by Murat's in the first searches from those missing statements (Raj/Berry) but how would people know?

Yes he did say it in the programme which is interesting in itself I admit. Was this fact or fiction?

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2013, 07:04:15 AM »

Me neither.

There was something though just after the child went missing. I found a small article that a body wrapped in plastic material was found in an underwater cavern/cave near Heulva. I was quite excited about it, and waited days for more information.

I found nothing. Not one word anywhere. It was there though really I know i never dreamt it... Probably nothing to do with the case, but it was odd it just disappeared. I had it on my laptop on bookmark but the stupid thing overtime zapped and I lost everything.

I oftened wondered who it was.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2013, 10:12:19 AM »
I find Birch's claims to be ludicrous and frankly laughable.  As if some crackpot is going to abduct a child from a nearby apartment, murder her and then bury her under his driveway all in the space of half an hour.  Just out of interest has Robert Murat ever sued this nutter for his malicious allegations against him??
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2013, 10:15:53 AM »
I find Birch's claims to be ludicrous and frankly laughable.  As if some crackpot is going to abduct a child from a nearby apartment, murder her and then bury her under his driveway.  Just out of interest has Robert Murat ever sued this nutter for his malicious allegations against him??

"As if some crackpot is going to abduct a child from a nearby apartment, murder her and then bury her under his driveway."

Is not the Birch theory. He doesn't believe there was an abductor, he doesn't suspect Murat.

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/murat-agrees-to-madeleine-dig/

« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 10:18:46 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2013, 10:56:29 AM »
This amateur "investigator"s actions are not to my moral taste. The theory is ridiculous (for a start it ignores the obvious fact that Eddie would certainly have signalled over the spot he fabricates). The worst thing is the attack on an innocent person who has already suffered huge amounts of totally unjustified negative publicity yet shown remarkable strength in that situation. This armchair "investigator" should politely restrain himself to his armchair IMO. 

stephen25000

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2013, 11:26:26 AM »
My sentiments entirely and applicable to most of the posters here:

These amateur "investigator"s actions are not to my moral taste. Their theories are ridiculous. The worst thing is the attack on an innocent people who have already suffered huge amounts of totally unjustified negative publicity yet shown remarkable strength in that situation. This armchair "investigators" should politely restrain themselves to their armchairs.

Such pretentious arrogance once again.

'Innocent people'

The same people who placed their children at risk,. merely to go out wining and dining with their associates, night after night.

You truly require a moral compass, and stop preaching to others after the way you have behaved.