Author Topic: Sandra Lean and Billy Middleton (WAP) exit from Luke Mitchell case!  (Read 46673 times)

jixy

Re: Sandra Lean and Billy Middleton (WAP) exit from Luke Mitchell case!
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2019, 06:53:04 AM »
The hatred posted on this thread yet you make it your life's work to continue to harass people . Look at the times you post? what do YOU actually do to help others? erm let me see? try to make their lives a misery!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2019, 09:38:37 AM »
The hatred posted on this thread yet you make it your life's work to continue to harass people . Look at the times you post? what do YOU actually do to help others? erm let me see? try to make their lives a misery!

Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
·
Jun 3
You know you're rattling cages when people resort to personal attacks and lies. Gives me a warm glow!!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SandraLean5/status/1135623855916158977
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2019, 09:58:20 AM »
you know you have nothing more constructive to do when you stay up all hours of the night stalking people and finding pictures that are totally unrelated to a thread

A warm glow? Maybe that is something you should aim for!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2019, 11:03:49 AM »
you know you have nothing more constructive to do when you stay up all hours of the night stalking people and finding pictures that are totally unrelated to a thread

A warm glow? Maybe that is something you should aim for!

Which one of your buttons have I pushed?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2019, 02:55:54 PM »
“Luke Mitchell attacked
It came as something of a surprise to me to learn on Saturday from “The Sun” newspaper that Luke Mitchell had been subjected to an attack in Polmont YOI which had brought him within “inches” of death.
Why so surprised?
Because it never happened!!!!
I’ve spoken to several people over Sunday and today (Monday), opening the conversation with “Did you hear about the attack on Luke Mitchell,” and invariably, the response has been “Well, that’s what happens in these places” … not once did anyone, even those who believe Luke to be innocent, say “Is it true?”
This rubbish is printed and perpetuated by profiteering companies who don’t give a damn about the consequences of their actions.
So, for the record, Luke Mitchell was not attacked in any way, shape or form in Polmont YOI – the staff of Polmont are ever vigilant towards all of the people for whom they are responsible -and a very good job they do if it for all concerned.
As for Annabelle Skeggles and Kenny McAlpine, who ran this article in “The Sun,” your report card should read “could do better.
Posted by Sandra
Monday, 25 August 2008

https://miscarriageofjustice.wordpress.com/previous-blog/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2019, 03:02:24 PM »
“Luke Mitchell attacked
It came as something of a surprise to me to learn on Saturday from “The Sun” newspaper that Luke Mitchell had been subjected to an attack in Polmont YOI which had brought him within “inches” of death.
Why so surprised?
Because it never happened!!!!
I’ve spoken to several people over Sunday and today (Monday), opening the conversation with “Did you hear about the attack on Luke Mitchell,” and invariably, the response has been “Well, that’s what happens in these places” … not once did anyone, even those who believe Luke to be innocent, say “Is it true?”
This rubbish is printed and perpetuated by profiteering companies who don’t give a damn about the consequences of their actions.
So, for the record, Luke Mitchell was not attacked in any way, shape or form in Polmont YOI – the staff of Polmont are ever vigilant towards all of the people for whom they are responsible -and a very good job they do if it for all concerned.
As for Annabelle Skeggles and Kenny McAlpine, who ran this article in “The Sun,” your report card should read “could do better.
Posted by Sandra
Monday, 25 August 2008

https://miscarriageofjustice.wordpress.com/previous-blog/

April 2009
QUESTIONS about the supervision of prisoners were raised last night after an inmate at a young offenders' institution was subjected to nine-hour sex and torture attack by his cellmate.
James McColgan, 21, carried out the horrific attack last September at Polmont Young Offenders' Institution while awaiting trial for raping a 17-year-old female student.[/i]
https://www.scotsman.com/news-2-15012/prison-cell-sex-torturer-faces-life-1-1033688

“A SEX fiend who indecently assaulted a cellmate while awaiting trial for raping a teenage girl has been given a life sentence.
James McColgan, 21, raped the girl during a horrific ordeal in which she was stabbed, forced to cut off chunks of her hair and to go outside naked.
He repeatedly threatened to kill her.
McColgan was then held in a youth prison to await trial but carried out a torture attack on a male inmate and sexually assaulted the screaming victim.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/12830916.life-for-sex-fiend-who-tortured-two/

Pressure for Polmont probe after 6 teen deaths
“The families of six teenagers who took their own lives at a young offenders’ institution have spoken out about what they believe are shortcomings that contributed to the deaths.
Craig Clifton, Raygen Merchant, Robert Wagstaff, William Lindsay (also known as Brown), Daniel Barclay and Ross McColm all died at Polmont Young Offenders’ Institution, near Falkirk.
However, it has emerged that out of 11 deaths at Polmont since 2005, fatal accident inquiries (FAI) determinations have been published in only three cases.
In the other three cases an investigation found that determinations were suppressed from the public at the sheriff’s discretion.
https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/pressure-for-polmont-probe-after-6-teen-deaths-1-4831632

Teenager’s death in cell ‘preventable’
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/teenagers-death-in-cell-preventable-t5h2h57s9
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 03:59:59 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2019, 01:53:15 PM »

Confused? Only after this attack ( If it did happen?), then decided to oblige?
Wednesday 09 May 2007

“It's a suggestion that has certainly sparked high emotions.

"Yes, there has been a bit of intimidation since I started this,"

nods Sandra, reflecting on four years spent trying to fathom out who really has Jodi Jones' blood on their hands.

"I've been followed around, intimidated. It's not been very pleasant, and you'd have to be stupid not to feel uncomfortable about that. But as a mother, I'd rather know they have the right person behind bars."

In her hands, she holds the book she has finally just seen published. No Smoke: The Shocking Truth About British Justice highlights seven high-profile criminal convictions - including Mitchell's - each of them she firmly believes to be a gross miscarriage of justice. It includes cases like that of Sion Jenkins - the stepfather of Billie-Jo Jenkins who has finally been cleared of her murder - and Gordon Park, whose wife Carol Ann Park's body was found in the Lake District 30 years after she went missing.

But it is Mitchell's conviction and the court case that held Scotland gripped by the details of his oddball existence, drugs, two-timing and alleged obsession with the occult - that may incur the displeasure of her local community.

"The public opinion was so much against Luke Mitchell and the Mitchell family that to start speaking in support and start questioning things has been risky," admits Sandra.

"I was in a shop recently, talking to someone I know when another woman came in. The person I was speaking to mentioned that I'd been looking at the Luke Mitchell case, and this other woman - you know the kind, knuckles scrapping on the floor - turned and growled something like: 'Well, you'd just better watch yourself'."

There have been other, even more worrying incidents which Sandra prefers not to discuss publicly. Yet she is so driven to lift the lid on what she sees as fundamental flaws in the justice system which have sent Mitchell to jail for 20 years, that she's prepared to take the flak:

“I'll just not shop in that shop for a while," she shrugs.
https://www.scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/books/claiming-killer-innocent-part-of-search-for-truth-1-1316853
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 02:22:20 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2019, 02:23:37 PM »
Wednesday 09 May 2007

"I was in a shop recently, talking to someone I know when another woman came in. The person I was speaking to mentioned that I'd been looking at the Luke Mitchell case, and this other woman - you know the kind, knuckles scrapping on the floor - turned and growled something like: 'Well, you'd just better watch yourself'."

There have been other, even more worrying incidents which Sandra prefers not to discuss publicly. Yet she is so driven to lift the lid on what she sees as fundamental flaws in the justice system which have sent Mitchell to jail for 20 years, that she's prepared to take the flak:

“I'll just not shop in that shop for a while," she shrugs.
https://www.scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/books/claiming-killer-innocent-part-of-search-for-truth-1-1316853

November 23, 2010, 10:12:25 pm

Sandra Lean http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4792.msg545707#msg545707
“We had decided that the best course of action would be to ignore the public accusations and write to Simon for further clarification, however this evening’s events have forced a decision based on other factors.

Entering a local store this evening, I was approached by a man who greeted me with the following:

“You are one f*cking sick little bitch. How long did you think folk were going to take your lies and p*sh? Weren’t happy destroying one family’s life, eh? Now you’ve started on somebody else’s. How many more you twisted little f*ck? Yours is coming, don’t you worry about it. You’ll get yours you twisted little c**t – there’s plenty just waiting their chance.”

I assume this came about as a result of various claims being made on various websites. In principle, I would not back down to such bullying and threatening behaviour. However, I have to live here, as do my family, and in view of the fact that Simon’s appeal is imminent, it is with a very heavy heart that I have asked Billy to remove everything relating to Simon’s case from the site.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 02:26:38 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2019, 02:27:34 PM »
November 23, 2010, 10:12:25 pm

Sandra Lean http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4792.msg545707#msg545707
“We had decided that the best course of action would be to ignore the public accusations and write to Simon for further clarification, however this evening’s events have forced a decision based on other factors.

Entering a local store this evening, I was approached by a man who greeted me with the following:

“You are one f*cking sick little bitch. How long did you think folk were going to take your lies and p*sh? Weren’t happy destroying one family’s life, eh? Now you’ve started on somebody else’s. How many more you twisted little f*ck? Yours is coming, don’t you worry about it. You’ll get yours you twisted little c**t – there’s plenty just waiting their chance.”

I assume this came about as a result of various claims being made on various websites. In principle, I would not back down to such bullying and threatening behaviour. However, I have to live here, as do my family, and in view of the fact that Simon’s appeal is imminent, it is with a very heavy heart that I have asked Billy to remove everything relating to Simon’s case from the site.

Sandra Lean:
“I would emphasise wholeheartedly that my support for Simon and Stephanie is unwavering, and I hope with all my heart that the appeal is successful, and they are able to begin to build their life together, as they should be.

The Double-Bind. “Double-binds are negative messages disguised in a positive message or gesture.

”A double bind is an emotionally distressing dilemma in communication in which an individual (or group) receives two or more conflicting messages, with one negating the other.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 02:39:49 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2019, 03:55:11 PM »
Sandra Lean:
“I would emphasise wholeheartedly that my support for Simon and Stephanie is unwavering, and I hope with all my heart that the appeal is successful, and they are able to begin to build their life together, as they should be.

The Double-Bind. “Double-binds are negative messages disguised in a positive message or gesture.

”A double bind is an emotionally distressing dilemma in communication in which an individual (or group) receives two or more conflicting messages, with one negating the other.

https://www.learning-mind.com/master-manipulator/

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.msg384537.html#msg384537
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 03:58:10 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2019, 04:29:00 PM »
Billy Middleton aka nugnug:

“so was seaman found at the crime scene than steph.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.msg384538.html#msg384538

Re Sue Woodroffe report

Me:
“Well here are the results from the DNA tests on the knife.”

Billy Middleton early 2010

“I’ve forwarded it to Sandra cause she's the DNA whiz kid
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 04:41:58 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2019, 04:46:07 PM »

Billy Middleton early 2010

“I’ve forwarded it to Sandra cause she's the DNA whiz kid

@)(++(*  @)(++(*  (&^&

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2019, 07:26:46 PM »
https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/some-assembly-required/201701/8-strategies-work-through-anger-and-resentment

Hope this helps.

8((()*/

“With the recent U.S. election and upcoming presidential inauguration, feelings of anger and resentment have become more widespread and more intense