Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 590709 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #480 on: May 28, 2014, 06:40:45 PM »
It's in Sept 6 interview. Get reading.

Yes thankyou, I am already familiar with that statement.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

The source I asked for a cite to is the one which you suggest that Dr McCann was more interested in removing stains than in her daughter.

“A mother would also rather wash out a stain than go and watch her daughter sailing for the first time. I can conclude that the brown stain was more important”
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2705.msg155293#msg155293

Perhaps you would be kind enough to direct me to that one.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #481 on: May 28, 2014, 07:27:55 PM »
Yes thankyou, I am already familiar with that statement.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

The source I asked for a cite to is the one which you suggest that Dr McCann was more interested in removing stains than in her daughter.

“A mother would also rather wash out a stain than go and watch her daughter sailing for the first time. I can conclude that the brown stain was more important”
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2705.msg155293#msg155293

Perhaps you would be kind enough to direct me to that one.

"on Thursday, 3rd of May 2007, around 10H30 in the morning, where she cried at the launch of the yellow safety boat in the ocean where all the children were sailing. She was scared and fearful and cried on my lap "I am scared, I am scared." (Cat Baker)

If you read what her mother was doing instead: she was lying around the pool talking and cleaning that stain instead of walking 5 minutes to the beach and watching her daughter sailing for the first time. When her lesson ended at 10:15 she could got her ass to the beach.

"When her lesson ended at 10:15, she went to the recreation area next to the swimming pool to talk to Russell until Gerry's lesson was over. She noticed a stain, supposedly of tea, on Madeleine's pyjama top, which she washed a little later that same morning."
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 07:33:56 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #482 on: May 28, 2014, 07:32:00 PM »
"on Thursday, 3rd of May 2007, around 10H30 in the morning, where she cried at the launch of the yellow safety boat in the ocean where all the children were sailing. She was scared and fearful and cried on my lap "I am scared, I am scared." (Cat Baker)

If you read what her mother was doing instead: she was lying around the pool talking and cleaning that stain instead of walking 5 minutes to the beach and watching her daughter sailing for the first time.

"When her lesson ended at 10:15, she went to the recreation area next to the swimming pool to talk to Russell until Gerry's lesson was over. She noticed a stain, supposedly of tea, on Madeleine's pyjama top, which she washed a little later that same morning."

What a load of rubbish...maddie wasn't sailing...she was in a small boat by the sound of things. You seem to be running out of things to criticse the mccanns for

Offline pegasus

« Reply #483 on: May 28, 2014, 08:05:32 PM »
What a load of rubbish...maddie wasn't sailing...she was in a small boat by the sound of things. You seem to be running out of things to criticse the mccanns for
The children wearing lifejackets and helmets were taken from the beach in a small inflatable dinghy and then transferred just offshore into a sailing catamaran for a sail along the coast.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:08:51 PM by pegasus »

Offline valeria

« Reply #484 on: May 28, 2014, 08:39:15 PM »
do we know if the parents of the other children were on the beach to watch them sailing??

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #485 on: May 28, 2014, 08:47:49 PM »
The children wearing lifejackets and helmets were taken from the beach in a small inflatable dinghy and then transferred just offshore into a sailing catamaran for a sail along the coast.

so kate would have not been able to see her

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #486 on: May 28, 2014, 09:04:29 PM »
do we know if the parents of the other children were on the beach to watch them sailing??

"On this day I remember that we sailed and I saw friends of the McCanns on the beach, David and Jane." (Cat Baker)

" Erm, you know, walking down to the beach, so Russell, me and Evie walked down to the beach.  I don’t know, I don’t know what Kate did then (inaudible) but I don’t know where Kate went at that point (Cleaning a large brown stain - PF), but she didn’t come to the beach with us.  Erm, we, I think we met Dave and Fi coming back, because they’d had their second, I think they’d had their second sailing lesson, erm, which Russell should have gone to but he didn’t because of looking after Evie, because I’d paid for the tennis lesson but he hadn’t paid for the sailing lesson we thought I’d do the tennis lesson”.
4078    “Because it was paid?”
Reply    “Yeah, erm, I think we met Dave and Fi coming back and they said they’d seen Madeleine and Ella on a boat, because they’d taken the kids sailing that morning, so they said ‘Oh we’ve seen Madeleine and Ella on a boat down there’.  So then we went down to the beach, erm, and Russell took out a kayak and I sat and just played on the beach with Evie at that point.  And we saw, erm, they’d come off the boat and we saw Ella and Madeleine and the rest of the group, they were just, erm, they’d just come off the boat and they were getting ready to walk back up to the, erm, tut, the Kids Club, so”.
4078    “What was the weather like at that time when you remember seeing Madeleine on the beach then?”
Reply    “Erm, I think that day was a bit nicer actually.  I think, I’m trying to, I’ve got pictures of Ella, of Evie, that’s about the first day I took pictures actually, and I’ve got pictures of Evie and I’m trying to remember what she was wearing.  It was a tee-shirt, so I don’t think it was, it wasn’t as, I think it was actually getting a bit nicer, it wasn’t as cold.  No, yeah, because the Thursday was actually probably one of the first nice days, which is why I think we had gone later in the day, we took all the kids down to the beach because it was actually nicer weather.  So, yeah, the Thursday was probably the first day I think the sun had more come out in the day”.

I think we played ‘til about, phew, half two, because I think, I’m not sure if this is going to be another question that you are going to ask, but I think that was the last time that I saw Madeleine, because Kate and Gerry brought the kids, all the kids down to the play area to, they would have their lunch before they took them back to the Kids Club, and I think that was about two, quarter past two’ish, and I can remember Madeleine shouting things to us on the tennis court, you know, and I can remember Gerry sort of going ‘Oh good shot’ or whatever.  And I think that would have been the last time that I personally, you know, I personally saw Madeleine." 

(Jane Tanner Rog)

"I mean, that day we had been sailing, I think we were supposed to be doing wind surfing, but that day the, as I say, the waves were too rough and we ended up, Dave and I, taking out a boat together. And, and that morning I think Matt came out as well and he was on a separate boat, I remember we were joking around with him quite a lot. And then we were drenched and really wet and really cold, so I think we actually came back to the apartment to get, you know, more clothes because were cold and hadn't taken enough with us. Erm, and then, so that would have been, I don't know, eleven, half eleven, that we were back at the apartment. And then sat, erm, on, by the pool for a bit with Dave and then we saw Kate and Gerry and we just sat and had a chat with them. And then it was time to pick up the kids, so Kate and I walked from the Tapas area over to the main reception, going between, you know, there was a sort of path that went between the other Ocean Club complex as well along the road, erm, and she picked up Madeleine and I picked up Scarlet and then we walked back together and that was the only day we ever did, ever did that. Erm, and then when we got back they, you know, Kate too Madeleine to their apartment for lunch and, erm, I went up to ours for lunch." (Fiona Payne)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 09:13:38 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #487 on: May 28, 2014, 09:36:51 PM »
Who says they didn't take any?

"We tried to find a picture of Madeleine Kate checked her camera but these were mainly of her at home or not such a clear picture. We found a picture of Madeleine but we couldn’t print it off.  Cat or one of the nannies said that they had a printer and took the camera away to get some photos copied.  A copy of the photo was given directly to the Police, someone from the Mark Warner staff made a poster- but I do not know who that was." (Russell O'Brien)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 09:40:26 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline valeria

« Reply #488 on: May 28, 2014, 10:01:36 PM »
"On this day I remember that we sailed and I saw friends of the McCanns on the beach, David and Jane." (Cat Baker)

" Erm, you know, walking down to the beach, so Russell, me and Evie walked down to the beach.  I don’t know, I don’t know what Kate did then (inaudible) but I don’t know where Kate went at that point (Cleaning a large brown stain - PF), but she didn’t come to the beach with us.  Erm, we, I think we met Dave and Fi coming back, because they’d had their second, I think they’d had their second sailing lesson, erm, which Russell should have gone to but he didn’t because of looking after Evie, because I’d paid for the tennis lesson but he hadn’t paid for the sailing lesson we thought I’d do the tennis lesson”.
4078    “Because it was paid?”
Reply    “Yeah, erm, I think we met Dave and Fi coming back and they said they’d seen Madeleine and Ella on a boat, because they’d taken the kids sailing that morning, so they said ‘Oh we’ve seen Madeleine and Ella on a boat down there’.  So then we went down to the beach, erm, and Russell took out a kayak and I sat and just played on the beach with Evie at that point.  And we saw, erm, they’d come off the boat and we saw Ella and Madeleine and the rest of the group, they were just, erm, they’d just come off the boat and they were getting ready to walk back up to the, erm, tut, the Kids Club, so”.
4078    “What was the weather like at that time when you remember seeing Madeleine on the beach then?”
Reply    “Erm, I think that day was a bit nicer actually.  I think, I’m trying to, I’ve got pictures of Ella, of Evie, that’s about the first day I took pictures actually, and I’ve got pictures of Evie and I’m trying to remember what she was wearing.  It was a tee-shirt, so I don’t think it was, it wasn’t as, I think it was actually getting a bit nicer, it wasn’t as cold.  No, yeah, because the Thursday was actually probably one of the first nice days, which is why I think we had gone later in the day, we took all the kids down to the beach because it was actually nicer weather.  So, yeah, the Thursday was probably the first day I think the sun had more come out in the day”.

I think we played ‘til about, phew, half two, because I think, I’m not sure if this is going to be another question that you are going to ask, but I think that was the last time that I saw Madeleine, because Kate and Gerry brought the kids, all the kids down to the play area to, they would have their lunch before they took them back to the Kids Club, and I think that was about two, quarter past two’ish, and I can remember Madeleine shouting things to us on the tennis court, you know, and I can remember Gerry sort of going ‘Oh good shot’ or whatever.  And I think that would have been the last time that I personally, you know, I personally saw Madeleine." 

(Jane Tanner Rog)

"I mean, that day we had been sailing, I think we were supposed to be doing wind surfing, but that day the, as I say, the waves were too rough and we ended up, Dave and I, taking out a boat together. And, and that morning I think Matt came out as well and he was on a separate boat, I remember we were joking around with him quite a lot. And then we were drenched and really wet and really cold, so I think we actually came back to the apartment to get, you know, more clothes because were cold and hadn't taken enough with us. Erm, and then, so that would have been, I don't know, eleven, half eleven, that we were back at the apartment. And then sat, erm, on, by the pool for a bit with Dave and then we saw Kate and Gerry and we just sat and had a chat with them. And then it was time to pick up the kids, so Kate and I walked from the Tapas area over to the main reception, going between, you know, there was a sort of path that went between the other Ocean Club complex as well along the road, erm, and she picked up Madeleine and I picked up Scarlet and then we walked back together and that was the only day we ever did, ever did that. Erm, and then when we got back they, you know, Kate too Madeleine to their apartment for lunch and, erm, I went up to ours for lunch." (Fiona Payne)
Thanks for this pathfinder. However  what i understand is that jane wasnt on beach for watching her daughter Ella sailing. Dave and Fiona told her about this. Maybe the parents didnt know about kind's club programme.

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #489 on: May 28, 2014, 10:05:14 PM »
Kate and Gerry parked their babies in the creche for every single available hour.

Then they went out and left them alone every single night.

So much for the "family holiday".

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #490 on: May 28, 2014, 10:10:02 PM »
Thanks for this pathfinder. However  what i understand is that jane wasnt on beach for watching her daughter Ella sailing. Dave and Fiona told her about this. Maybe the parents didnt know about kind's club programme.

They would know they were sailing for the first time that morning. Lounge around the pool or see your daughter. This is very insightful.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 10:11:55 PM by pathfinder73 »

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #491 on: May 28, 2014, 10:40:10 PM »
They would know they were sailing for the first time that morning. Lounge around the pool or see your daughter. This is very insightful.

well not really.

Their attitude was already clear.

Go out on the cans every night, stick the kids in the creche every day.

This is not news.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #492 on: May 28, 2014, 11:12:23 PM »

well not really.

Their attitude was already clear.

Go out on the cans every night, stick the kids in the creche every day.

This is not news.

I know what you mean but there's no excuse when you are free to go and see your daughter do something for the first time but you'd rather spend time by the pool. That is much more insightful.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 11:14:09 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #493 on: May 29, 2014, 07:35:38 AM »
Read Kate's book.

Not once does she describe Madeleine.

She describes photos of her, but not the actual child herself.  We don't know if she liked to draw, or loved animals, what her first words were or something funny or unique that she brought to the world.

All we get is generic junk, not a heartbroken mother appealing to the world how precious and special her missing baby is.

Mind you, if she felt that way, she wouldn't have gone out night after night and left them alone.

Yes, bit strange given the title.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Benice

« Reply #494 on: May 29, 2014, 08:57:09 AM »
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal