Author Topic: Caroline's research into the bible and David's 'forensic evidence breakthrough'  (Read 4402 times)

Offline adam

Sorry Adam but two police officers reported moving the rifle to make sure it was safe.  That I can assure you is standard police practise in such a situation.  You may also have noticed that Sheila's hand where it came into contact with the rifle has moved in some of the photos.  When objects get moved within a crimescene they never really get put back in exactly the same place or position.  The police were duty bound to make safe any weapons found at the crimescene and that can only be done by lifting them and checking both the weapon itself and the magazine.

Holly said the rifle was moved after the photos were taken.

In 1985 there is no way police officers were disrupting a crime scene of a dead suspected killer lying with a rifle on her.

The police have never said they did this. They did say they moved Sheila's arm slightly after the first photo. I believe this was to show some blood.   

Offline John

In 1985 there is no way police officers were disrupting a crime scene of a dead suspected killer lying with a rifle on her.

The police have never said they did this. They did say they moved Sheila's arm slightly after the first photo. I believe this was to show some blood.

Police officers are on record stating that they lifted the rifle to make it safe, I have no reason to disbelieve them since that was the correct procedure back in 1985 just as it is today.  Safety takes precedence over the need to preserve any crime scene.

Back to the Bible found lying beside Sheila. Only those first police officers who entered the master bedroom will know for sure where the Bible lay.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 10:29:24 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline adam

Police officers are on record stating that they lifted the rifle to make it safe, I have no reason to disbelieve them since that was the correct procedure back in 1985 just as it is today.  Safety takes precedence over the need to preserve any crime scene.

Back to the Bible found lying beside Sheila. Only those first police officers who entered the master bedroom will know for sure where the Bible lay.

No problem with police officer lifting the rifle to make it safe. This would have been done after photo's had been taken.

Why would the police move the bible before photo's were taken ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

I said according to A/PS Woodcock he checked the rifle and made it safe at 11.10am.  Other info, albeit from the CT, state soc photos of SC and June were taken at circa 10.30am.  DC Bird said he commenced photograhping about 10.00 am and finished about 12.15pm so the 10.30am time seems to fit. 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8018.msg393173#msg393173

It's unlikely any of the officers had previous experience of such a soc and a member of the raid team may well have checked the rifle in haste to make it safe before others entered.  I believe nowadays officers have cameras attached to headgear to record events as they unfold.  In the absence of such info we have no way of knowing exactly who did what and when.   

« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 12:51:02 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

I said according to A/PS Woodcock he checked the rifle and made it safe at 11.10am.  Other info, albeit from the CT, state soc photos of SC and June were taken at circa 10.30am.  DC Bird said he commenced photograhping about 10.00 am and finished about 12.15pm so the 10.30am time seems to fit. 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8018.msg393173#msg393173

It's unlikely any of the officers had previous experience of such a soc and a member of the raid team may well have checked the rifle in haste to make it safe before others entered.  I believe nowadays officers have cameras attached to headgear to record events as they unfold.  In the absence of such info we have no way of knowing exactly who did what and when.

It is a standing order to check and make safe any firearm found at a crime scene. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Samson

It is a standing order to check and make safe any firearm found at a crime scene.

Ultimately the rifle was photographed in a suicide compatible position, so it was eirther original or common sense says it was replaced to replicate the found scene.
It does not matter because the trajectories and contact wounds are possible only with suicide or with a ridiculous idea she was compliant in her own murder.

Facts closed, case strangely still open.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 07:32:41 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Makes sense.  Especially when you consider Dr Craig's role in determining death.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?