Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29768 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Assuming MM was abducted and the abductor(s) intended to raise her or sell her to a childless couple for raising would it be possible for MM to live a 'normal' life ie attend family gatherings, school etc? 

How easy or difficult would it be to create false docs eg birth cert and passport?  Bearing in mind bizarrely the abductors might not be criminally minded. 

It's easy to think MM is still a hot topic, just because we're here discussing the case, but in reality most people do not wake up every morning thinking about MM.  In reality the MM story is yesterday's news until such time a significant development takes place.  And what exactly are the levels of awareness outside Portugal and UK?  Eg recently interviewed Robbyn Swan said awareness in US is low. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

Anythings possible,but that supposes Madeleine is alive and well,something which is not confirmed,the digs in 2014 suggest's the MET don't think so.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

Anyone seen the true film 'I know my name is Stephen'   Abductor snatched a boy six year old,  took him miles from home,  dyed and cut his hair only changed his first name and they lived as a family for years abductor told him his family didn't want him and that they weren't looking for him.  Abductor told the school he was adopted so when Stephen tried to tell a teacher the abductor wasn't his father,  they presumed he meant he was adopted and didn't give him a chance to explain anything.  Years later  the abductor decided to snatch another boy and Stephen helped him escape took him to the Police station,  was going to leave him there but the Police saw him and he told them he knew his name was Stephen and told his story.

Offline The General

Anyone seen the true film 'I know my name is Stephen'   Abductor snatched a boy six year old,  took him miles from home,  dyed and cut his hair only changed his first name and they lived as a family for years abductor told him his family didn't want him and that they weren't looking for him.  Abductor told the school he was adopted so when Stephen tried to tell a teacher the abductor wasn't his father,  they presumed he meant he was adopted and didn't give him a chance to explain anything.  Years later  the abductor decided to snatch another boy and Stephen helped him escape took him to the Police station,  was going to leave him there but the Police saw him and he told them he knew his name was Stephen and told his story.
No.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Holly Goodhead

Anythings possible,but that supposes Madeleine is alive and well,something which is not confirmed,the digs in 2014 suggest's the MET don't think so.

Yes that's why I started the OP with the word 'Assuming...'.

If the MET know where MM is we wouldn't still be discussing the case. 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 12:28:12 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

But this dates back to the 70's when the world was a much bigger place so to speak:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Stayner

Thanks for highlighting tho'.

Offline barrier

Ok,lets see if we can get past Pedro Do Carmo,in answer to a question do you accept the girl was abducted,his reply was"we don't know what happened and have to be prepared for different scenarios"
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

Might be well outside their jurisdiction and they may only have suspicions, rather than absolute proof.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

Ok,lets see if we can get past Pedro Do Carmo,in answer to a question do you accept the girl was abducted,his reply was"we don't know what happened and have to be prepared for different scenarios"

How does the above relate to the thread title/question?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Might be well outside their jurisdiction and they may only have suspicions, rather than absolute proof.

How does the above relate to the thread title and question?

Offline Lace

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2019, 12:47:16 PM »
But this dates back to the 70's when the world was a much bigger place so to speak:

Yes that's true,  but look how easy it was for the abductor, everyone believed him.

Offline barrier

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2019, 12:52:58 PM »
How does the above relate to the thread title/question?

Start at first base,was there an abduction? the rest is noise.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2019, 12:54:09 PM »

It's sometimes does seem incredible what can be happening in a neighbourhood without anyone noticing or taking action.
People can often choose not to question what can be very irregular behaviour.
The Turpin case in America highlights this.
And this case, although spanning decades was very much of this time.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2019, 01:10:05 PM »
Yes that's true,  but look how easy it was for the abductor, everyone believed him.

Yes a point made by Ian Horrocks:

"People generally accept what they are told by others, and are not naturally disbelieving".

https://www.bgpglobalservices.com/happened-madeleine-mccann-2/

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2019, 01:11:41 PM »
Start at first base,was there an abduction? the rest is noise.

Other than MM and any perp(s) no one knows the rest is noise.