Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29606 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2019, 04:36:35 PM »
Coloboma isn't that rare.

It's not actually a Coloboma.  One of my grandsons has something similar and he was at least four years old before I even noticed.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2019, 04:42:10 PM »

I have long had this theory that Madeleine was abducted for a couple who already had a passport for their own dead child.
I have mentioned it before.  Everyone laughed, of course.

But Brazil is looking good to me.

Offline The General

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2019, 06:07:49 PM »
Sorry Rob, but I think this is a photo of Madeleine.

You cannot judge when comparing to a photo of her smiling.
Agreed. That is her.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2019, 06:17:02 PM »
I have long had this theory that Madeleine was abducted for a couple who already had a passport for their own dead child.

Madeleine's photo  is her as a baby on her passport.   All they needed was a baby's face who would know.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2019, 06:35:40 PM »
Yes that's true,  but look how easy it was for the abductor, everyone believed him.

Had you ever heard of Stephen out-with the film ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2019, 06:46:52 PM »
Had you ever heard of Stephen out-with the film ?

Don't know what you mean sorry.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2019, 06:53:25 PM »
Don't know what you mean sorry.

Before you watched the film had you ever heard of Stephen? How well known was he by the general public ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2019, 06:57:15 PM »
Before you watched the film had you ever heard of Stephen? How well known was he by the general public ?

No I hadn't heard of Stephen he went missing in America in the 70's.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2019, 08:44:52 PM »

Well do you think the replacement child needs to look somewhat similar to the one that was lost?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2019, 08:47:21 PM »
Well do you think the replacement child needs to look somewhat similar to the one that was lost?

Somewhat.  But children do change rapidly at that age.

Offline The General

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2019, 09:01:33 PM »
And this rapid change would work both ways. If this were the case, then the child must have passed away very recently - within weeks. So this decision and subsequent planning would need to be very quick.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2019, 09:05:42 PM »

Well 3 or 4 posters disagreed with my analysis that the first photo ever shown on media (Sky News) was not Madeleine but someone who looked like her.  Could John Corner not have just made  a simple error and pulled up the wrong photo from his collection?
What changes?
IMO both Gerry and Madeleine have a line on the face that runs parallel to the sides of the nose, is it called a smile line or a cheek line.  A lot of us have them, but some don't.  Once you have it you can't get rid of it.
This linked photo describes them as "smile lines"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2019, 09:12:20 PM »
Well 3 or 4 posters disagreed with my analysis that the first photo ever shown on media (Sky News) was not Madeleine but someone who looked like her.  Could John Corner not have just made  a simple error and pulled up the wrong photo from his collection?
What changes?
IMO both Gerry and Madeleine have a line on the face that runs parallel to the sides of the nose, is it called a smile line or a cheek line.  A lot of us have them, but some don't.  Once you have it you can't get rid of it.
Dude, babies don't have smile lines. Adults do.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2019, 09:14:33 PM »
What changes?
Why has that woman got a hair bobble stuck to her face?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2019, 09:18:52 PM »
Why has that woman got a hair bobble stuck to her face?
Trying to contain her moustache.