Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29740 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2019, 09:21:25 PM »
Dude, babies don't have smile lines. Adults do.
Look at the photos of Madeleine and she has them, to pool photo, the tennis ball photo, the one on her bike .  She is  nearly 4 years old, not a baby.  I'm not even sure babies couldn't be born with smile lines.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2019, 09:29:54 PM »
Look at the photos of Madeleine and she has them, to pool photo, the tennis ball photo, the one on her bike .  She is  nearly 4 years old, not a baby.  I'm not even sure babies couldn't be born with smile lines.
I'm willing to double down on my Woolies window on this one Rob. For all the conjecture and conspiracy BS regarding these pictures, this one is the least contentious. In my opinion.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2019, 09:36:52 PM »
I'm willing to double down on my Woolies window on this one Rob. For all the conjecture and conspiracy BS regarding these pictures, this one is the least contentious. In my opinion.
So are you saying I could be right? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2019, 09:41:14 PM »
So are you saying I could be right?
Least contentious as in, most genuine.
I think it's her. Sounds weird this, but she's got her mother's mouth.......

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2019, 09:42:06 PM »
  looks like smile lines to me.
Moderation

Offline The General

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2019, 09:45:51 PM »
  looks like smile lines to me.
They're just natural creases. Laughter lines develop over many years.
Stop Googling images of little children, ffs, we'll all be in trouble.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2019, 09:47:05 PM »
Least contentious as in, most genuine.
I think it's her. Sounds weird this, but she's got her mother's mouth.......
I think I'll ask for a cite on that one You think you can see Kate's mouth in the  first  photo of Madeleine?  Prove it!
Moderation

Offline The General

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2019, 09:49:23 PM »
I think I'll ask for a cite on that one You think you can see Kate's mouth in the  first  photo of Madeleine?  Prove it!
Jesus. Do you want one with the sneer or without?

« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 09:52:07 PM by The General »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2019, 09:51:23 PM »
Jesus. Do you want one with the sneer or without?
Yes, whatever you can do to prove your point, as I'm not as observant as you obviously.
Moderation

Offline The General

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2019, 09:54:04 PM »
Yes, whatever you can do to prove your point, as I'm not as observant as you obviously.
Look at the nose and nostrils. Exactly the same as her mam in your non-picture.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2019, 10:00:02 PM »
They're just natural creases. Laughter lines develop over many years.
Stop Googling images of little children, ffs, we'll all be in trouble.
Those natural creases are the ones I'm talking about, so they are not laughter lines but so far the best description were "smile line",  but I'd accept "cheek line". 

In the above photo they are called "nasolabial folds".
Moderation

Offline The General

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2019, 10:02:13 PM »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2019, 10:17:01 PM »

I appreciate that attempt but you got the photo wrong.  You used the one that was on the cover of Kate's book not the one that appeared on Sky News on the 4th.
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2019, 10:56:13 PM »
No I hadn't heard of Stephen he went missing in America in the 70's.

So not exactly a good comparison to Madeleine..the most famous missing child in the world.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2019, 12:20:37 AM »
I have long had this theory that Madeleine was abducted for a couple who already had a passport for their own dead child.
I have mentioned it before.  Everyone laughed, of course.

But Brazil is looking good to me.

Brazil looks pretty good to me as well.  Madeleine was spotted in Aregua in the suburbs of Ascuncion.   I was well interested in Ascuncion a long time before we found out that there was a sighting there.

However, there are several other places that interest me, too.  Places where she could be hidden away easier than some other places.   Places that have connections to the man that I am interested in and to groups that may well be into organised abduction, child or adult.