Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29631 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2019, 04:04:43 AM »
Here is a better picture describing the features of the face.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2019, 08:12:08 AM »
Brazil looks pretty good to me as well.  Madeleine was spotted in Aregua in the suburbs of Ascuncion.   I was well interested in Ascuncion a long time before we found out that there was a sighting there.

However, there are several other places that interest me, too.  Places where she could be hidden away easier than some other places.   Places that have connections to the man that I am interested in and to groups that may well be into organised abduction, child or adult.

Aregua has nothing to do with Brazil imo. It's in Paraguay.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2019, 08:55:29 AM »
I would say Madeleine McCann has "horizontal infraorbital wrinkles"  but the first photo purported to be Madeleine McCann has none.

Sky News photo:  https://youtu.be/FX3u2Hp42ic?t=292   Not quite the  still photo I want.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2019, 09:02:43 AM »
Here it is the first photo of Madeleine McCann on Sky News.  Unfortunately there is no proof that it is Madeleine McCann.  https://youtu.be/RazOGuQ_r8E?t=332

She is showing no sign of the characteristic nasolabial fold, nor the horizontal infraorbital wrinkles  characteristic of Madeleine McCann.  Hence IMO I cannot accept that it is Madeleine.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 09:35:41 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2019, 10:44:03 AM »
Aregua has nothing to do with Brazil imo. It's in Paraguay.

Quibble, quibble, quibble. Its the same continent, for goodness sake - isn't that near enough for you?  @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2019, 10:52:28 AM »
Quibble, quibble, quibble. Its the same continent, for goodness sake - isn't that near enough for you?  @)(++(*

Yeh but,Portuguese is not the official tongue.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2019, 11:38:43 AM »
Yeh but,Portuguese is not the official tongue.

Ah yes, its the detail that spoils even the best thought out story.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2019, 01:23:13 PM »
A lovely photo 
https://i3.wp.com/www.shared.com/content/images/2018/02/9fd9c0eb8bc5b84d1879571ba0ee2f25.jpeg 
OK the folds aren't that noticeable, but they are still visible.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2019, 01:40:27 PM »
A lovely photo 
https://i3.wp.com/www.shared.com/content/images/2018/02/9fd9c0eb8bc5b84d1879571ba0ee2f25.jpeg 
OK the folds aren't that noticeable, but they are still visible.

what right does this forum have posting images of the twins
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 01:44:32 PM by Davel »

Offline The General

« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2019, 01:59:23 PM »
what right does this forum have posting images of the twins
None. Not exactly a recent picture, but think it's out of order.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline jassi

« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2019, 02:04:30 PM »
None. Not exactly a recent picture, but think it's out of order.

I assume this photo is already in the public domain, so if freely available online, what's the problem ?

Or maybe not -

Offline The General

« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2019, 02:08:05 PM »
I assume this photo is already in the public domain, so if freely available online, what's the problem ?
It obviously is, but I just have a problem with total strangers posting or re-posting pictures of other people's kids in general.

Offline jassi

« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2019, 02:19:48 PM »
It obviously is, but I just have a problem with total strangers posting or re-posting pictures of other people's kids in general.

OK, but surely the principal problem is with the persons who put the  photo(s) in the public domain in the first place.

I wouldn't put any personal picture on the web, but my granddaughter aged 12 is up there, thanks to her mother.

Or maybe not -

Offline The General

« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2019, 02:32:50 PM »
OK, but surely the principal problem is with the persons who put the  photo(s) in the public domain in the first place.

I wouldn't put any personal picture on the web, but my granddaughter aged 12 is up there, thanks to her mother.
Yes, the picture going up to begin with is the problem. Who posted that originally?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2019, 02:44:53 PM »
Yes, the picture going up to begin with is the problem. Who posted that originally?

It doesn't have to be continually reposted... It's a gross invasion of privacy.. It's nothing to do with the twins