Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29653 times)

Offline The General

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2019, 03:00:02 PM »
It doesn't have to be continually reposted... It's a gross invasion of privacy.. It's nothing to do with the twins
I agreed earlier.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline jassi

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2019, 03:00:56 PM »
It doesn't have to be continually reposted... It's a gross invasion of privacy.. It's nothing to do with the twins

I think you exaggerate.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2019, 03:38:58 PM »

I’d wholeheartedly agree...why then did the parents mention Sean on the steps of the Lisbon court ? I can imagine the stick he got at school the next day.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2019, 05:34:07 PM »
I’d wholeheartedly agree...why then did the parents mention Sean on the steps of the Lisbon court ? I can imagine the stick he got at school the next day.
Because they hate him and want to suffer I expect.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2019, 05:36:38 PM »
I assume this photo is already in the public domain, so if freely available online, what's the problem ?
Well it was, it comes up among the photos for Madeleine McCann, I didn't have to pay for it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2019, 05:39:11 PM »
Well it was, it comes up among the photos for Madeleine McCann, I didn't have to pay for it.

there are plenty of photos of children in the public domain...that you dont have to pay for....but I think its not right to post pictures of other peoples children on the net

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2019, 05:39:49 PM »
It obviously is, but I just have a problem with total strangers posting or re-posting pictures of other people's kids in general.
Good point.  Who point them out there in the first place?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2019, 05:43:06 PM »

Exactly,what was the purpose.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2019, 05:43:59 PM »

its no excuse Rob...reposting them isnt right

Offline barrier

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2019, 05:48:37 PM »

Are they copyrighted?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2019, 05:55:24 PM »
Yes, the picture going up to begin with is the problem. Who posted that originally?
Well somehow I was able to prove that the original Sky News photo was part of the video clip and that was released by John Corner.  I couldn't give you the cite for that off the top of my head but no doubt if we searched "John Corner" on this forum we would be reminded of the source.  One thing is certain IMO it wasn't given to Sky News by Madeleine McCann parents they were tied up in PdL.

Basically I was looking for the original of the poster being held aloft by Philomena McCann

Are they copyrighted?
Not that I'm aware of.  Are you?

Exactly,what was the purpose.

To tell the general public what Madeleine McCann looked like.

Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2019, 05:59:50 PM »
Well somehow I was able to prove that the original Sky News photo was part of the video clip and that was released by John Corner.  I couldn't give you the cite for that off the top of my head but no doubt if we searched "John Corner" on this forum we would be reminded of the source.  One thing is certain IMO it wasn't given to Sky News by Madeleine McCann parents they were tied up in PdL.
Basically I was looking for the original of the poster being held aloft by Philomena McCann
Not that I'm aware of.  Are you?

To tell the general public what Madeleine McCann looked like.

The twins were used for that?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2019, 06:03:58 PM »
The twins were used for that?
It was from the photo that had the other two in it.  I was principally interested to see how much the lines on Madeleine's face had been "air brushed" out of the poster photo.  I wasn't certain in the end.

there are plenty of photos of children in the public domain...that you dont have to pay for....but I think its not right to post pictures of other peoples children on the net
It would be up to Parliament to determine what is right and what isn't.  Are you aware of what that law is called?

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2019, 06:16:31 PM »
Yes, the picture going up to begin with is the problem. Who posted that originally?
As I said before that the original Sky News photo was part of the video clip and that was released by Jon Corner.   One thing is certain IMO it wasn't given to Sky News by Madeleine McCann parents they were tied up in PdL.

Now I submit it was possible that there was an error made by Jon Corner.  Did he release the wrong video footage?
I have not seen or heard of an explanation from the McCanns re the origin of the video clip.

I think the correct spelling of John Corner is Jon Corner.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 06:29:46 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2019, 06:23:30 PM »
It was from the photo that had the other two in it.  I was principally interested to see how much the lines on Madeleine's face had been "air brushed" out of the poster photo.  I wasn't certain in the end.
It would be up to Parliament to determine what is right and what isn't.  Are you aware of what that law is called?

It's a moral question... Certainly if you take photos at school events the school  takes a dim view of posting photos of other children online... As it should be.. Imo