Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29740 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2019, 07:08:38 PM »
Of course they sanctioned some themselves,like the one of them grinning like Cheshire cats with the twins in some sort of booth
https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&q=mccann+photoshoot+2007&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjaobWSvrLjAhWSUBUIHYC3DyQQsAR6BAgEEAE&biw=1312&bih=762#imgrc=Hx8Do3aSeusRxM:

And before anyone complains, I have posted the link, not the photo.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2019, 09:44:56 PM »
Of course they sanctioned some themselves,like the one of them grinning like Cheshire cats with the twins in some sort of booth
https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&q=mccann+photoshoot+2007&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjaobWSvrLjAhWSUBUIHYC3DyQQsAR6BAgEEAE&biw=1312&bih=762#imgrc=Hx8Do3aSeusRxM:

I won't complain, I just don't believe in posting images of anyone's kids online. I include Facebook, etc in that.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2019, 10:14:27 PM »
its no excuse Rob...reposting them isnt right

I remember misty posted a photograph of Sean as a teenager some time ago. I didn’t hear any supporter complain then.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2019, 12:01:41 AM »
It's a moral question... Certainly if you take photos at school events the school  takes a dim view of posting photos of other children online... As it should be.. Imo
'I'm using these photos for identification purposes only.
My logic is if there is a photo of a girl said to be Madeleine and the twin siblings are in it then it is highly likely the girl in the photo is Madeleine.
I will then take the ratio of distance between facial features to establish the normal proportions for Madeleine using the same ratios found in the twins.

I will then take the proportions of the same features of the
1. Philomena poster
2. The book cover photo,
3.  and the girl in the "Snow White " costume

Using these ratios I will determine whether (#3) could possibly be Madeleine McCann.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 12:05:33 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2019, 12:09:30 AM »
This might be the article others were talking about, the new unofficial age progressed images...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/maddie-mccanns-parents-agony-over-14971043
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2019, 12:47:20 AM »
Aregua has nothing to do with Brazil imo. It's in Paraguay.

Absolutely correct Gunit.  My bad

Anyway the important thing about Ascuncion is that it sits on a major trafficking and vast river called the river Paraguay (and other names).  As it flows to the sea, it passes through Encarnacao, which is in Braziil

So it would be very easy for traffickers to transport Madeleine from an ocean port up to Ascuncion .  There are other things apart fromm the sighting that make Ascuncion interesting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2019, 12:53:01 AM »

These are the parents who Lace claims went to Rome so the twins didn’t see them upset.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline misty

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2019, 01:09:51 AM »
I remember misty posted a photograph of Sean as a teenager some time ago. I didn’t hear any supporter complain then.

47,000 followers of a certain Facebook page can still see that photo, Faith, despite objections from both camps.
Maybe it's not Sean.....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2019, 01:16:54 AM »

47,000 followers of a certain Facebook page can still see that photo, Faith, despite objections from both camps.
Maybe it's not Sean.....

But you posted it on the presumption that it was Sean, that’s what matters.

I had never seen the photo until you posted it as I’m sure neither had many who read or post here and you did it simply to prove a point. That’s inexcusable.

Offline misty

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2019, 01:22:04 AM »
But you posted it on the presumption that it was Sean, that’s what matters.

I had never seen the photo until you posted it as I’m sure neither had many who read or post here and you did it simply to prove a point. That’s inexcusable.

Yes, I did prove a point which you failed to acknowledge, You also failed to provide proof of the claims you made about Amaral's children's privacy being invaded in the same fashion, or indeed in any way at all. That was more inexcusable as it was a fabrication.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2019, 01:31:53 AM »
Yes, I did prove a point which you failed to acknowledge, You also failed to provide proof of the claims you made about Amaral's children's privacy being invaded in the same fashion, or indeed in any way at all. That was more inexcusable as it was a fabrication.

Yes you did prove a point...you proved that your need to be right was more important than Sean’s right to privacy.

As to Amaral’s children I have never made any such claims so really feel no need to provide proof.

Offline misty

« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2019, 01:42:54 AM »
Yes you did prove a point...you proved that your need to be right was more important than Sean’s right to privacy.

As to Amaral’s children I have never made any such claims so really feel no need to provide proof.

Actually you did make such a claim which is why the whole episode came about. However, it's not worth my time or effort trawling back through your posts to find the relevant one to prove another point. Your habit of repeating this photo issue as a slur on my character is tedious & borderline offensive, to say the least. Try taking the matter up with Facebook instead.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 01:55:12 AM by misty »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2019, 07:11:12 AM »

Anyway the important thing about Ascuncion is that it sits on a major trafficking and vast river called the river Paraguay (and other names).  As it flows to the sea, it passes through Encarnacao, which is in Braziil

So it would be very easy for traffickers to transport Madeleine from an ocean port up to Ascuncion .  There are other things apart fromm the sighting that make Ascuncion interesting.

Hopefully you'll forgive my reluctance to give credence to your (imo) wild theories. The only basis for them is the idea that Madeleine had a special bloodline and I've seen nothing to suggest that's true.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2019, 07:55:51 AM »

Just for arguments sake,if Jack Slipper couldn't get an escaped prisoner from Wandsworth back from Brazil,just what in the dickens does one supposes Nicola Wall is able to do.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2019, 08:40:02 AM »

When I look at these cases I like to think I am absolutely ruthless separating the wheat from the chaff. 

Why/how would anyone abduct a child from Portugal, a country said child had been in as a visitor for a little over 5 days, only to then take on board a load of hassle and risk in transporting her to Central/South America? 

Central and South America are among the most dangerous contries in the world.  Regardless of this fact British and European families holiday there, visit friends and family, work there etc, etc so if for whatever reason a South/Central American individual/gang wanted a blue eyed and fair skinned young girl why not abduct from their own turf? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?