Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29740 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2019, 08:47:22 AM »
When I look at these cases I like to think I am absolutely ruthless separating the wheat from the chaff. 

Why/how would anyone abduct a child from Portugal, a country said child had been in as a visitor for a little over 5 days, only to then take on board a load of hassle and risk in transporting her to Central/South America? 

Central and South America are among the most dangerous contries in the world.  Regardless of this fact British and European families holiday there, visit friends and family, work there etc, etc so if for whatever reason a South/Central American individual/gang wanted a blue eyed and fair skinned young girl why not abduct from their own turf?

Because they were living in Portugal at the time?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2019, 08:48:55 AM »

Just for arguments sake,if Jack Slipper couldn't get an escaped prisoner from Wandsworth back from Brazil,just what in the dickens does one supposes Nicola Wall is able to do.

This would always be a bit difficult.  Hence the delay perhaps.

Offline barrier

« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2019, 08:53:07 AM »
This would always be a bit difficult.  Hence the delay perhaps.

Its not an investigation in that case.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2019, 08:56:55 AM »
Its not an investigation in that case.

Of course it is.  Track down and then watch to see what can be done legally and within the bounds of Brazilian Law.

Unless you think that snatching a child or young person off the streets is acceptable.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2019, 09:00:37 AM »
Because they were living in Portugal at the time?

Ok were they staying somewhere they could see T9's comings and goings at night?  If not I doubt it.

I don't believe OC/MW employees were involved either as its extremely unlikely they would know apartment was unlocked.  Most would not take the risk of forcing entry and there's no evidence this happened.  Taking keys without permission doesn't add up when it just so happens that MM was imo abducted from an apartment that all concerned agree was unlocked. 

Likewise the reservation booking at tapas stated T9 wanted to be close to the children for checking nothing about an unlocked door.  And this applies to the likes of JW/BO whereby GM shared knowledge of his nighttime "childcare arrangement" he did not say we enter via the unlocked patio door. 

The perp imo was someone who knew they could gain entry via the unlocked patio door and this narrows the field considerably.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2019, 09:05:44 AM »
Of course it is.  Track down and then watch to see what can be done legally and within the bounds of Brazilian Law.

This is the responsibility of SY because?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2019, 09:20:31 AM »

Interesting.
Its not really clear exactly the responsibility of SY is as regards 'recovering' Madeleine, their remit being to investigate her disappearance.
Outside the UK, their jurisdiction is zilch, so covert operations would be a no no in a foreign country.
Extradition, if that is the correct term for these circumstances, would not be their responsibility, but rather that of lawyers.

IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2019, 09:25:01 AM »

Interesting.
Its not really clear exactly the responsibility of SY is as regards 'recovering' Madeleine, their remit being to investigate her disappearance.
Outside the UK, their jurisdiction is zilch, so covert operations would be a no no in a foreign country.
Extradition, if that is the correct term for these circumstances, would not be their responsibility, but rather that of lawyers.

IMO

If and its one mighty if,Madeleine was trafficked,interpol would be the go to,imo.SY investigating this in any country is a no no,once again imo.They are helping the PJ investigate what happened in Portugal,nothing to suggest otherwise.

Offline jassi

« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2019, 10:13:56 AM »
If and its one mighty if,Madeleine was trafficked,interpol would be the go to,imo.SY investigating this in any country is a no no,once again imo.They are helping the PJ investigate what happened in Portugal,nothing to suggest otherwise.

Yes, its essentially a desk-bound investigation.
I know they have had a few visits, armed with copious files, and  dug a few holes here and there at one point and deployed a dog or two, but any questioning of people in Portugal was done through the auspices of the Portuguese judiciary. It would be the same if they were questioning  people in any other country.

All IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2019, 10:54:28 AM »
Actually you did make such a claim which is why the whole episode came about. However, it's not worth my time or effort trawling back through your posts to find the relevant one to prove another point. Your habit of repeating this photo issue as a slur on my character is tedious & borderline offensive, to say the least. Try taking the matter up with Facebook instead.

If you think I made those claims then it’s up to you to prove them. You can’t simply accuse another member of something then fail to provide proof. That is against forum rules.

As to issues of an offensive nature, it was offensive of you to post a photograph on a public forum of someone you though was Sean and which identified him. This was certainly against his parents wishes and also against common sense. You identified the child for no other reason than to prove your point with no consideration for the consequences and it is not you who should be offended by that but Sean and his family who you showed scant regard for.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2019, 11:29:51 AM »
Ok were they staying somewhere they could see T9's comings and goings at night?  If not I doubt it.

I don't believe OC/MW employees were involved either as its extremely unlikely they would know apartment was unlocked.  Most would not take the risk of forcing entry and there's no evidence this happened.  Taking keys without permission doesn't add up when it just so happens that MM was imo abducted from an apartment that all concerned agree was unlocked. 

Likewise the reservation booking at tapas stated T9 wanted to be close to the children for checking nothing about an unlocked door.  And this applies to the likes of JW/BO whereby GM shared knowledge of his nighttime "childcare arrangement" he did not say we enter via the unlocked patio door. 

The perp imo was someone who knew they could gain entry via the unlocked patio door and this narrows the field considerably.

I believe, and in my opinion that, the couple who now have Madeleine, were not the people who abducted her.  And might not even know who this child is, if Madeleine was immediately taken out to sea, having been handed over by The Abductor.

I do have opinions about who The Abductors were, but these would not be acceptable on this Forum at the moment.

I remain totally gob smacked by the nastiness.  But I ever remain hopeful that I can deal with this.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2019, 11:32:35 AM »
Yes, its essentially a desk-bound investigation.
I know they have had a few visits, armed with copious files, and  dug a few holes here and there at one point and deployed a dog or two, but any questioning of people in Portugal was done through the auspices of the Portuguese judiciary. It would be the same if they were questioning  people in any other country.

All IMO

Not in Brazil unless you are Mossad and seeking almost dead Nazis for justice.  In the movies that is the case- it is make believe and it should be pointed out that SY are not world police and can't just step into another country ,a really vast, country to search out a family who stole a child. NOT even MBM as she is recognised as a special case in some folks eyes.

The theory is a fantasy too many for me.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2019, 11:47:11 AM »

It isn't the responsibility of Scotland Yard.  But Madeleine McCann remains a British Citizen lost abroad.  This is the responsibility of The British Government who promise the right of passage by the right of Passport to travel freely and without hindrance.
This is why The Home Office is paying for the ongoing investigation.

I restrict myself from saying anything further to your spurious comment.  Perhaps you should do the same.

You think I haven't noticed that you could be stalking me?

Offline sadie

« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2019, 01:07:37 PM »
When I look at these cases I like to think I am absolutely ruthless separating the wheat from the chaff. 

Why/how would anyone abduct a child from Portugal, a country said child had been in as a visitor for a little over 5 days, only to then take on board a load of hassle and risk in transporting her to Central/South America? 

Central and South America are among the most dangerous contries in the world.  Regardless of this fact British and European families holiday there, visit friends and family, work there etc, etc so if for whatever reason a South/Central American individual/gang wanted a blue eyed and fair skinned young girl why not abduct from their own turf?

The bloodline of say, Jesus, Mary Magdeleine, or John the baptist etc. would be immeasurably precious to some people.

To be saved at all costs.   

In Madeleines case she already has the one name.   Historically, they couldn't spell remember. 

Madeleine = Magdeleine.

This is just a theory remember but it is intriguing ... and with all the meticulous planning and watching that appears to have happened could well be true.   Madeleine appears to have been targetted.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2019, 01:12:19 PM »

The bloodline of say, Jesus, Mary Magdeleine, or John the baptist etc. would be immeasurably precious to some people.

To be saved at all costs.   

In Madeleines case she already has the one name.   Historically, they couldn't spell remember. 

Madeleine = Magdeleine.

This is just a theory remember but it is intriguing ... and with all the meticulous planning and watching that appears to have happened could well be true.   Madeleine appears to have been targetted.
But why would that bloodline come through Gerry McCann?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.