Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29740 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2019, 01:27:08 PM »
I'm still picking Madeleine has been taken in a child replacement scenario.
In my theory the deceased child was left in the apartment and later retrieved, so that left cadaver odour and foreign DNA in the McCann's apartment.
So whoever lost a child at PdL or even at the OC that night are the parents who have her today.

Someone known to the McCanns IMO is the link between the McCann family and this other family.  Maybe both sets of parents don't know each other but have someone known in common.

Does SY know the current whereabouts of all the families who were at OC that week?  There needs to be something like a roll call.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 01:31:27 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2019, 01:31:57 PM »
I'm still picking Madeleine has been taken in a child replacement scenario.
In my theory the deceased child was left in the apartment and later retrieved, so that left cadaver odour and foreign DNA in the McCann's apartment.
So whoever lost a child at PdL or even at the OC that night are the parents who have her today.

Someone known to the McCanns IMO is the link between the McCann family and this other family.  Maybe both sets of parents don't know each other but have someone known in common.

Does SY know the current whereabouts of all the families who were at OC that week?

As they were of a number of nationalities and it was 12 years ago, I think it unlikely
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2019, 01:49:39 PM »
As they were of a number of nationalities and it was 12 years ago, I think it unlikely
Could this be why they are looking for a specific person?  Are they doing a roll call.  They would also need a DNA sample from all the children who are in the families.  For it would be possible for Madeleine to have taken over the identity of one of the children.  It isn't good enough to know if such and such is alive but whether such and such is who the parents say they are.  DNA testing is the only way to check this.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2019, 01:52:17 PM »
I would imagine most of the families would be rather straight forward to check out, as their addresses will still be the same.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2019, 01:52:45 PM »
Could this be why they are looking for a specific person?  Are they doing a roll call.  They would also need a DNA sample from all the children who are in the families.  For it would be possible for Madeleine to have taken over the identity of one of the children.  It isn't good enough to know if such and such is alive but whether such and such is who the parents say they are.  DNA testing is the only way to check this.

Why limit yourself to OC guests?
Anyone meeting whatever your criteria are within a 50K radius of PDL would need to be looked at - just for starters.

An impossible task - IMO
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2019, 01:56:17 PM »
It isn't the responsibility of Scotland Yard.  But Madeleine McCann remains a British Citizen lost abroad.  This is the responsibility of The British Government who promise the right of passage by the right of Passport to travel freely and without hindrance.
This is why The Home Office is paying for the ongoing investigation.

I restrict myself from saying anything further to your spurious comment.  Perhaps you should do the same.

You think I haven't noticed that you could be stalking me?

I responded to sadie you took the cudgel up and responded to me,thats stalking me.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2019, 01:59:45 PM »
Why limit yourself to OC guests?
Anyone meeting whatever your criteria are within a 50K radius of PDL would need to be looked at - just for starters.

An impossible task - IMO
There is in my theory a common acquaintance as a link between the two families, and the knowledge that one  of the Tapas 9 is a doctor (to examine the deceased child).

Locals would just use the local doctor services IMO.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 02:05:08 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2019, 02:06:01 PM »

Thing is Rob,who says they are looking at a specific person,the lead investigators it seem's, the press!
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2019, 02:10:58 PM »

Thing is Rob,who says they are looking at a specific person,the lead investigators it seem's, the press!
That is the impression I got, OK it was an article in the press.

"Madeleine McCann breakthrough? Police 'close in on new suspect' - 'All very secret'"  https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1143831/madeleine-mccann-scotland-yard-new-suspect-investigation-portugal

"“It’s all very secret but it always is with the Madeleine case. Only the police know who the suspect is.”  Not much substance to back this up.
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2019, 02:12:58 PM »
That is the impression I got, OK it was an article in the press.

"Madeleine McCann breakthrough? Police 'close in on new suspect' - 'All very secret'"  https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1143831/madeleine-mccann-scotland-yard-new-suspect-investigation-portugal

"“It’s all very secret but it always is with the Madeleine case. Only the police know who the suspect is.”  Not much substance to back this up.

Its "all very secret" should be the give away.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2019, 02:35:55 PM »
I responded to sadie you took the cudgel up and responded to me,thats stalking me.

Then in that case please don't respond  to any of my replies in future, which you have done several times,  And not just o nce.
 I am beginning to feel hounded by your perpetual attacks on any thing I have to say.

Not that any of them are even remotely relevant.  Just don't take me on, our kid.  I am so much better at this then you will ever be.

Offline barrier

« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2019, 03:44:18 PM »
Then in that case please don't respond  to any of my replies in future, which you have done several times,  And not just o nce.
 I am beginning to feel hounded by your perpetual attacks on any thing I have to say.

Not that any of them are even remotely relevant.  Just don't take me on, our kid.  I am so much better at this then you will ever be.

Rather personal isn't it?

Offline jassi

« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2019, 03:47:40 PM »

Somewhat aggressive I would say. Likely to be against the rules.

Or maybe not -

Offline The General

« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2019, 03:54:46 PM »
Somewhat aggressive I would say. Likely to be against the rules.
Should be deleted really.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2019, 04:02:07 PM »

I think that it time that that we called quits, you and me.  I don't dislike you.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 10:17:31 PM by Robittybob1 »