Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29740 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2019, 04:02:20 PM »
Should be deleted really.

I probably will be   @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2019, 07:34:50 PM »
I think that it time that that we called quuits, you and me.  I don't dislike you.

Couldn't care less,in my lifetime I've seen England win the Jules Rimet world cup,the Webb Ellis world cup and now the cricket world cup,I'm happy tonight I'm not worried about anything.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2019, 07:59:59 PM »

The bloodline of say, Jesus, Mary Magdeleine, or John the baptist etc. would be immeasurably precious to some people.

To be saved at all costs.   

In Madeleines case she already has the one name.   Historically, they couldn't spell remember. 

Madeleine = Magdeleine.

This is just a theory remember but it is intriguing ... and with all the meticulous planning and watching that appears to have happened could well be true.   Madeleine appears to have been targetted.

We are all descended from a common ancestor are we not?  I thought the McCanns and Kate nee Healy hail from working class Irish families?  How does the fact they named their first born Madeleine make them in any way special and MM a target for would be child abductors?

What meticulous planning and watching happened?  T9 and C8 had only been in PDL for some 5 days (Sat - Thu) before MM disappeared.  According to their wit stats they rarely ventured off the complex and none of them could recall even the slightest detail of anything remotely sinister.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2019, 08:08:43 PM »
I'm still picking Madeleine has been taken in a child replacement scenario.
In my theory the deceased child was left in the apartment and later retrieved, so that left cadaver odour and foreign DNA in the McCann's apartment.
So whoever lost a child at PdL or even at the OC that night are the parents who have her today.

Someone known to the McCanns IMO is the link between the McCann family and this other family.  Maybe both sets of parents don't know each other but have someone known in common.

Does SY know the current whereabouts of all the families who were at OC that week?  There needs to be something like a roll call.

The truth is probably much simpler.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2019, 08:14:40 PM »
I believe, and in my opinion that, the couple who now have Madeleine, were not the people who abducted her.  And might not even know who this child is, if Madeleine was immediately taken out to sea, having been handed over by The Abductor.

I do have opinions about who The Abductors were, but these would not be acceptable on this Forum at the moment.

I remain totally gob smacked by the nastiness.  But I ever remain hopeful that I can deal with this.

Is it possible more than 1 or 2 people working together could have been involved with the possibility that he/she may share with others and so it proliferates and the likelihood of someone spilling the beans increases?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2019, 08:17:22 PM »
We are all descended from a common ancestor are we not?  I thought the McCanns and Kate nee Healy hail from working class Irish families?  How does the fact they named their first born Madeleine make them in any way special and MM a target for would be child abductors?

What meticulous planning and watching happened?  T9 and C8 had only been in PDL for some 5 days (Sat - Thu) before MM disappeared.  According to their wit stats they rarely ventured off the complex and none of them could recall even the slightest detail of anything remotely sinister.

When was Madeleine targeted ? If she had this special bloodline surely it would have been just as she was born ? Why did they wait until she was three and able to identify herself ? Why take her when she was on holiday and not at home?   How did they know that she would be on holiday ? Stroke of luck that her parents left the door open.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2019, 08:22:30 PM »
When was Madeleine targeted ? If she had this special bloodline surely it would have been just as she was born ? Why did they wait until she was three and able to identify herself ? Why take her when she was on holiday and not at home?   How did they know that she would be on holiday ? Stroke of luck that her parents left the door open.

Surely Amelie would have the same blood line and would have no memories of identification.
So why Madeleine?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2019, 08:22:59 PM »
Surely Amelie would have the same blood line and would have no memories of identification.
So why Madeleine?

Good point.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2019, 08:23:38 PM »

Unlocked  8((()*/

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2019, 08:31:44 PM »
Unlocked  8((()*/

Same thing in my neck of the woods...as in “I won’t be in to 5, leave the door open”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2019, 08:44:39 PM »
Same thing in my neck of the woods...as in “I won’t be in to 5, leave the door open”
What do you say when you mean leave the door actually open?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2019, 08:59:09 PM »
What do you say when you mean leave the door actually open?

The same.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #147 on: July 15, 2019, 12:39:31 PM »

The bloodline of say, Jesus, Mary Magdeleine, or John the baptist etc. would be immeasurably precious to some people.

To be saved at all costs.   

In Madeleines case she already has the one name.   Historically, they couldn't spell remember. 

Madeleine = Magdeleine.

This is just a theory remember but it is intriguing ... and with all the meticulous planning and watching that appears to have happened could well be true.   Madeleine appears to have been targetted.

Not only could they not spell (not having an English education and living in a foreign land with their own language).

They didn't have plebotamists to hand.

What's the rarest blood type?  which blood type was Jesus?
AB-negative (.6 percent)
B-negative (1.5 percent)
AB-positive (3.4 percent)
A-negative (6.3 percent)
O-negative (6.6 percent)
B-positive (8.5 percent)
A-positive (35.7 percent)
O-positive (37.4 percent)

What blood type was MBM?

Why take Maddie and not Gerrys sisters? more purer blood than his daughter, unless these snatchers were bloody stupid.

The very thought of Gerry having jesus blood line has me running to the toilet.  Irish immigrants blood line more like it.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2019, 09:32:05 PM »
I'm of the opinion that a child of Madeleine's age would have memories. I was 'taken', although in my case it was the authorities who took me. They took me into their care at the age of 2 and I was adopted pretty quickly. I remember being taken to my adoptive parents and have clear memories of my adoptive Dad who died when I was 4.

Imo the trauma of being taken leads to these early memories being formed. Trying to make sense of what has happened means a child takes more notice of the world around them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2019, 09:58:22 PM »
I'm of the opinion that a child of Madeleine's age would have memories. I was 'taken', although in my case it was the authorities who took me. They took me into their care at the age of 2 and I was adopted pretty quickly. I remember being taken to my adoptive parents and have clear memories of my adoptive Dad who died when I was 4.

Imo the trauma of being taken leads to these early memories being formed. Trying to make sense of what has happened means a child takes more notice of the world around them.
There will be studies on this and I'd say there will be a variation.  I seem to recall very little of my early childhood.   Yet my friend remembers a lot of detail.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.