Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29740 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #240 on: July 25, 2019, 06:36:53 PM »

That's for me to know and you to wonder   8)--))
One of the strangest things ever said on the forum, Jassi saying "That's for me to know and you to wonder".  I wonder what that means in the long run? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #241 on: July 25, 2019, 06:42:31 PM »
One of the strangest things ever said on the forum, Jassi saying "That's for me to know and you to wonder".  I wonder what that means in the long run?

It means you ain't gonna find out  8(>((

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/that%27s_for_me_to_know_and_you_to_find_out
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 06:45:51 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #243 on: July 25, 2019, 06:56:15 PM »
How will we ever cope?

I'm sure you'll find a way 8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #244 on: July 25, 2019, 07:22:54 PM »

It means you ain't gonna find out  8(>((

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/that%27s_for_me_to_know_and_you_to_find_out
Remember the camp commandant from "Hogan's Heroes"  "We have our means, we have our ways"  something like that.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #245 on: July 25, 2019, 10:22:28 PM »
I'm sure you'll find a way 8(0(*
Yep.  Found it.  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #246 on: July 26, 2019, 02:08:23 AM »
But there's nothing to say these witness sightings and e-fits are anything but red herrings. 

T9 didn't report anything suspicious.  And for those who believe they're involved then why not make up some creepy looking individual hanging around.

Do you remember this case?

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/crimes-shook-teesside-alex-griffiths-5120233

T9 didn't report nything suspicious?

What about Tannerman for starters.

Offline barrier

« Reply #247 on: July 26, 2019, 06:54:37 AM »
T9 didn't report nything suspicious?

What about Tannerman for starters.
Almost certainly another tourist going about his lawful business,nothing suspicious in that.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #248 on: July 26, 2019, 07:45:01 AM »
Almost certainly another tourist going about his lawful business,nothing suspicious in that.
And they knew that when they reported it I suppose?

Offline barrier

« Reply #249 on: July 26, 2019, 08:44:14 AM »
And they knew that when they reported it I suppose?

It was suspicious to see some one carrying a child around in a holiday resort,really?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #250 on: July 26, 2019, 09:05:52 AM »
It was suspicious to see some one carrying a child around in a holiday resort,really?

Hardly when the OC night creche catered for holidaymakers staying in apartments spread far and wide.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline sadie

« Reply #251 on: July 26, 2019, 12:03:29 PM »

Splendid detective you would make.  Not.

Only my opinion, of course.

Offline sadie

« Reply #252 on: July 26, 2019, 12:07:00 PM »
Hardly when the OC night creche catered for holidaymakers staying in apartments spread far and wide.

No OC creche in the direction the man walked  from .

Soz Holly, but you are on a loser there..

Offline barrier

« Reply #253 on: July 26, 2019, 12:10:14 PM »
Splendid detective you would make.  Not.

Only my opinion, of course.

Oh! yes,I know my limitations and stick with them.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #254 on: July 26, 2019, 12:41:46 PM »
So your mate’s kid goes missing on holiday and you see a bloke carrying a small female child away from the apartment and you’d not have reported it?