Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29739 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #315 on: August 12, 2019, 01:46:05 PM »
What I find is that those three events could be part of the same sequence.  "Woke and Wandered, then accidentally knocked down, then abducted from the roadside, could easily be parts of a chain of events.

I first considered 'woke and wondered' and then involved in some collision with a vehicle but no one heard the sound of brakes or other such noise and no evidence on road of any car swerving/braking and/or evidence of a body involved in any sort of impact.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #316 on: August 12, 2019, 02:08:57 PM »
I first considered 'woke and wondered' and then involved in some collision with a vehicle but no one heard the sound of brakes or other such noise and no evidence on road of any car swerving/braking and/or evidence of a body involved in any sort of impact.
There were times there was no one around on the street.  It might have been a bit of a thud that was drowned out by the laughter coming from the Tapas crowd.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #317 on: August 12, 2019, 02:21:06 PM »
There were times there was no one around on the street.  It might have been a bit of a thud that was drowned out by the laughter coming from the Tapas crowd.

Yes I appreciate that but if a collision was such that the driver/passenger(s) panicked for whatever reason(s) and drove off with a badly injured/deceased MM then I would expect to see some evidence?  Eg tyre marks, part of torn pj's left behind etc. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #318 on: August 12, 2019, 02:22:55 PM »

The Moyes sat on their balcony for some period of time.

The Balu and Berry party sat on the balcony of 606 for the evening, until the balloon went up.

The two people who left 605 did not see such an incident.

Jez Wilkins did not.

The T6 noted nothing odd on their checks, until Kate raised the alarm.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #319 on: August 12, 2019, 02:34:37 PM »
The Moyes sat on their balcony for some period of time.

The Balu and Berry party sat on the balcony of 606 for the evening, until the balloon went up.

The two people who left 605 did not see such an incident.

Jez Wilkins did not.

The T6 noted nothing odd on their checks, until Kate raised the alarm.
In my theory the time could well be 9:55 PM  Where were those people at that particular time?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #320 on: August 12, 2019, 03:05:33 PM »
In my theory the time could well be 9:55 PM  Where were those people at that particular time?

If it's your theory and you are nailing it to 9.55PM, it's up to you to do your own donkeywork!
What's up, old man?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #321 on: August 12, 2019, 07:55:00 PM »
“it would have been easier and better to have taken one of the twins- they had a choice; boy or girl. young enough to groom into another culture with a another language.” (Miss Taken Identity)

The quote above refers: In my opinion, whoever took Madeleine, took her instead of one of the twins because s/he acted on behalf of someone else and acted according to certain set parameters i.e. toilet-trained, more independent than a two-year old, the preference being a girl of about 4 years old.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #322 on: August 12, 2019, 08:02:24 PM »
“it would have been easier and better to have taken one of the twins- they had a choice; boy or girl. young enough to groom into another culture with a another language.” (Miss Taken Identity)

The quote above refers: In my opinion, whoever took Madeleine, took her instead of one of the twins because s/he acted on behalf of someone else and acted according to certain set parameters i.e. toilet-trained, more independent than a two-year old, the preference being a girl of about 4 years old.

My theory explains fully why MM was taken as opposed to 1 of the twins. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #323 on: August 12, 2019, 08:06:08 PM »
My theory explains fully why MM was taken as opposed to 1 of the twins.

Don't know why you keep mentioning your theory when you are not prepared to divulge it.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #324 on: August 12, 2019, 08:10:54 PM »
Don't know why you keep mentioning your theory when you are not prepared to divulge it.

Would you prefer me not to mention it again?

Offline jassi

« Reply #325 on: August 12, 2019, 08:11:29 PM »
Would you prefer me not to mention it again?

Yes  8((()*/
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #326 on: August 12, 2019, 08:14:00 PM »

We'll hear all about it when SY crack the case in the coming weeks.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #327 on: August 12, 2019, 08:19:13 PM »
We'll hear all about it when SY crack the case in the coming weeks.
No, that will be down to my theory which I sent them yesterday. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #328 on: August 12, 2019, 08:22:01 PM »
No, that will be down to my theory which I sent them yesterday.

Hang about.  I haven't sent them mine yet.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #329 on: August 12, 2019, 09:26:39 PM »
Hang about.  I haven't sent them mine yet.
Get in before it is too late.
Moderation