Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29653 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #330 on: August 12, 2019, 09:33:08 PM »
Get in before it is too late.

I will, I will.  When I've got a minute away from watching you lot.

PS.  Is it Libel to name names to The Police?  I wouldn't want to get sued.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #331 on: August 12, 2019, 09:35:13 PM »
I will, I will.  When I've got a minute away from watching you lot.

PS.  Is it Libel to name names to The Police?  I wouldn't want to get sued.
Just make sure you say repeatedly "this is a theory".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #332 on: August 12, 2019, 09:37:35 PM »
Just make sure you say repeatedly "this is a theory".

Ah, of course.  With a lot of IMOs thrown in.

This could take some time.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #333 on: August 12, 2019, 09:48:06 PM »
Ah, of course.  With a lot of IMOs thrown in.

This could take some time.
Try your best not to use IMO as opinions are just instantly dismissed as mere opinion.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #334 on: August 12, 2019, 09:54:28 PM »
Try your best not to use IMO as opinions are just instantly dismissed as mere opinion.

Thanks for the advice.  Are you sure about this.

PS.  Is it all of this IMOs why nobody takes a blind bit of notice of anybody posting on here?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #335 on: August 12, 2019, 09:58:48 PM »
Thanks for the advice.  Are you sure about this.

PS.  Is it all of this IMOs why nobody takes a blind bit of notice of anybody posting on here?
IMO it is.  Try using "In my theory" and see the response change.
Moderation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #336 on: August 12, 2019, 10:02:47 PM »
IMO it is.  Try using "In my theory" and see the response change.

Blimin 'eck, Rob.  I think you might have cracked it.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #337 on: August 12, 2019, 10:05:24 PM »
Blimin 'eck, Rob.  I think you might have cracked it.
You didn't have to tell me that.  It could go to my head.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 10:10:09 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #338 on: August 13, 2019, 12:30:37 AM »
If it's your theory and you are nailing it to 9.55PM, it's up to you to do your own donkeywork!
OK  recapping:

SIL says: "The Moyes sat on their balcony for some period of time.

The Balu and Berry party sat on the balcony of 606 for the evening, until the balloon went up.

The two people who left 605 did not see such an incident.

Jez Wilkins did not.

The T6 noted nothing odd on their checks, until Kate raised the alarm."

Can any of those be confirmed?

In my theory the time could well be 9:55 PM  Where were those people at that particular time? Considering anyone is capable of  lying that makes it virtually impossible.

But I did see this report about the Moyes:

"That night the couple, from Middlewich in Cheshire, had retried to bed at around 10pm after spending the evening on their balcony – which overlooked the tapas bar where the McCanns and their friends were dining out.

Paul Moyes said they were woken up an hour-and-a-half later by banging on their door - by a friend of the McCanns "saying that a little girl had been abducted".
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/maddie-mccann-kate-gerry-screams-10350597

That to me suggests the Moyes had cleared the balcony well prior to 10:00 PM.

"Paul and Susan described how they were sat on the balcony sharing a few glasses of whiskey and "didn't see a soul" between 9pm and 9:30pm."
https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life/news/witnesses-kate-gerry-mccann-madeleine-holiday-paul-susan-moyes-jenny-murat/

I tend to agree they only stayed there to 9:30 PM.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 02:29:59 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #339 on: August 13, 2019, 02:21:35 AM »
Were the Moyes considered suspects?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3429641/mystery-couple-seen-clambering-over-wall-and-fence-directly-behind-apartment-where-madeleine-mccann-was-sleeping-on-night-she-vanished/

Is this really saying the police told the Moyes' they had seen someone clambering over the fence.  Not the other way around with the witnesses telling the police what they saw.

"The news was revealed by British police to key witnesses as they questioned them in 2015 over Maddie's disappearance." 
It was revealed by the police to the witnesses.  What is going on?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #340 on: August 13, 2019, 02:28:04 AM »
"Paul, 68, said: "The McCanns were in bits, he was crying on the shoulder of a friend."

"Paul, 68, said officers asked them about the potentially explosive information two years ago - after swabbing both he and his wife for their DNA."

"Mr Moyes, 68, said: "The McCanns were in bits, he was crying on the shoulder of a friend. She was screaming 'the f***ing b******s have taken her'.""

"Paul Moyes, 47, from Cheshire and his wife Susan, who own a holiday apartment in the same block as the McCanns, said they were woken at 11.30pm by a knock on the door and asked to join in a search for a missing girl."
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/may/05/world.sandralaville

The Guardian seems to have the age of Paul Moyes incorrect.

Same younger age repeated here too!
"Paul Moyes, 47, from Cheshire, and his wife Susan own a holiday apartment in the same black as the McCanns. He said: "There was a knock on the door at about 11.30 from a hotel guest telling us a girl was missing and asking us to help in the search."
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/maddy-was-abducted-and-we-have-a-suspect-in-mind-6579837.html

The wording is so similar I'd assume one copied the other.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 02:41:21 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Anthro

« Reply #341 on: August 13, 2019, 08:09:46 PM »
If I may: I have mentioned the case of Zephany Nurse in South Africa. She was found at 17 and she’s now 22 years old. Today, the High Court has heard her application to reveal her real name and identity. She is Miche Solomon. She has written a book, soon to be published.

Extract from her book:

‘I saw my mommy walking to the court with a hoodie on and a scarf covering her face. She looked almost like someone that was poor. People were cursing at her . . . and that broke me. This is the woman who was there for me every day, making lunch for me and my friends when we came from school, and now here she is on television being called a criminal.’

The kidnapping of baby Zephany Nurse from the cot beside her mother’s hospital bed made headline news. Desperate pleas from her parents to return her safely went unanswered. There was no trace of the baby. For seventeen years, on her birthday, the Nurses lit candles and hoped and prayed.

Living not far away from the Nurses, 17-year-old Miché Solomon had just started Matric. She had a boyfriend. She had devoted parents. She was thinking about the upcoming school dance and the dress her mother was going to make for her. She had no idea that a new girl at her school, who bore an uncanny resemblance to her, and a DNA test would shake her world to its foundations.”

Offline jassi

« Reply #342 on: August 13, 2019, 08:13:39 PM »
Sounds to me as it things would have been better left as they were.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #343 on: August 13, 2019, 08:15:54 PM »
Sounds to me as it things would have been better left as they were.

It might seem like it, but it really won't do.

Offline jassi

« Reply #344 on: August 13, 2019, 08:24:04 PM »
Why not? Who has benefited from this little drama ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future